Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-07-2011, 06:15 AM
OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
lovely/funny story OldTimer!
i have to say my personal experience having incarnated as both human and animal and not one before the other, but some lives animal, some human, interspersed, and having guides in many forms, and seeing my animal friends come to be in both human and animal form that yes we do. we are all cut from the same cloth.

i have memories of my one cat as both a horse and human in past lives with me. another cat has been human more than animal and is human this life to learn some humility of relying on others to care for her AND understand her and show her compassion and not in the same manner as when she was a princess. i have a horse that has been dog, human and two times horse in my lives with him. i've been male more often than female. to me comparing animal to human is like comparing male to female. we are all part of the whole, and as such all return to the whole between lives and when we are done with incarnations.
I'm glad you enjoyed my story.

I never thought of animals reincarnating along with us or of our changing places where we are sometimes the animal while they are the human during incarnations. That's an interesting idea that might explain my lovely black cat, Kat Kat.

She was black until she layed in the sun. Then, her fur would glisten sable in color. Beautiful cat. There's a lot to tell about Kat Kat. I'll just say that once when I had the HongKong flu, she guarded me and even placed her cheek against mine and held it there to test my temperature.

When I wanted her to come in for the night, all I had to do was call her telepathically. She always came even when a car had caught her up in the well of the tire and sheared off part of her front toes by spinning her round as the driver went racing through our alley as they so often did. The vet told me this is what injured her. She came to me, crossed and climbed fences to get home. She knew I would take care of her. I took her to emergency. I also did some chi energy work on her front paws and everything grew back just fine. Took some time.

She could say my name. Freaked out a friend of mine first time she heard her say it. lol
Old 28-07-2011, 07:05 AM
Master
There is no geographical place that we or animals go to, the body of the animal and the human which is also an animal, just decays back to its elements, the Consciousness that animated throughout the body, is just where it always was, here, NOW, it goes no where.
Old 28-07-2011, 08:07 AM
jamesart7

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
When we die, do we all go through the light to the same place? I'm not sure. I hope we do.

Animals and Humans don't have a soul... So, after we die, we don't go anywhere... We just become nothing....
Old 28-07-2011, 05:52 PM
CJ82Sky

oh what a lovely cat story OldTimer - my one cat zen was like that. the things he did were amazing!
Old 28-07-2011, 05:57 PM
OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
oh what a lovely cat story OldTimer - my one cat zen was like that. the things he did were amazing!
What kind of things did Zen do?
Old 02-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Seperate_Reality

In my opinion, we are each human-beings. The human part is animal, but not the "being" part which is spirit or spiritual being. (you and me)
Nature and animals have their own spirit like life-force and at physical structure death this spirit life-force goes on to bring life to new physical structures, trees, plants, cats, etc. These have different degrees of awareness. Spiritual Beings (you and me) are different, because we each are not only aware, but also aware of being aware and can reason. Spiritual Beings can operate any of these mentioned physical structures, but on top of the lower type life-force. We each operate a human body, even though, the human body also has a lower-life force of it's own that helps keep the body maintenanced and running correctly. We each, being senior, can also help with this, exercising, eating healthy, etc. There are two separate life-lines at work here. The spiritual being does not follow the same life-line as the lower life-force (nature and animals), we go our own separate ways, even though, we might meet up at some physical structure again. Spiritual beings can actually go behind the Moon, if it chooses, but will usually get bored and get back into the physical world game again of operating physical type structures, whereas the lower life-force of nature and animals don't have a choice. You have an average run of the mill cat, but when a Spiritual Being decides to operate a cat body in it's now new lifetime, you have a more intelligent cat and the difference is most notable.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:23 AM
Kruise

I also believe that it's possible that we have lived lives as animals on the planet. Many tribal cultures believe that the newly deceased soul often uses "a bird" to travel back to be around their loved ones. Birds are quite often referred to as very spiritual.
Also I have a real affinity to whales and dolphins - there is still no much we don't know about the way they live their lives under the ocean, how they communicate to each other, and the fact they are mammals.
It is often stated that Human souls and Animal souls are different, but as we do become just "energy" that exists, why wouldn't it help in our own spiritual growth if we experienced life as animals. Knowing that animals think, have feelings and feel love and pain just as we do.
Its great that we all have our own ideas, and we just have to be open to the fact that if a soul needs a certain "lifetime" to learn a lesson, then coming back as an animal may be a part of that lesson. For instance, if you spend this lifetime hunting and killing whales just to make money, is it not possible you would find yourself back here living as a whale, to understand how that must be from the whale's perspective? That is how we truly learn, by being made too from a spiritual growth perspective.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Seperate_Reality

In my opinion, Spirits or Spiritual Beings are not energy, but can create or generate energy. Big difference...
Old 04-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Chalk1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Believing ain't the same as actuality.....

Your not going to find actuality here, because we all perceive and experience uniquely. What one person may experience, may it be a near death experience, will only be truth to them, for others its something to either believe or disbelieve.

I'm saying, your not gonna find truth on the thread, you'll find truth in your own experiences.

On topic, I'm not going to be dogmatic, but my opinion is that loved ones, including creatures and/or plants should in some way be reunited with whoever requests their presence. If I was reunited with my companion who I lost many years ago, I would want him to be my animal totem or one of my guides.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:22 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk1990
Your not going to find actuality here, because we all perceive and experience uniquely. What one person may experience, may it be a near death experience, will only be truth to them, for others its something to either believe or disbelieve.

I'm saying, your not gonna find truth on the thread, you'll find truth in your own experiences.

On topic, I'm not going to be dogmatic, but my opinion is that loved ones, including creatures and/or plants should in some way be reunited with whoever requests their presence. If I was reunited with my companion who I lost many years ago, I would want him to be my animal totem or one of my guides.

"You're not going to find actuality here, because we all perceive and experience uniquely. What one person may experience, may it be a near death experience, will only be truth to them, for others its something to either believe or disbelieve."

Those who have the animal beliefs will not be persuaded no matter who explains the situation to them - for them there's an element of fantasy about animals which appeals so strongly that the reality of the situation is blocked.

It's part of 'cognitive disinhibition' and other fantastic beliefs may also be reported by those who experience it.

The actuality of situations, however, is not impacted by such experiences or indeed beliefs. The danger is that they believe that their personal experiences is a personal truth when the actuality is that they are no more than personal truths and any hypothesis based upon them is likely to be flawed.

As I remarked earlier, I much prefer the guidance given by spiritually-evolved teachers and guides in such matters rather than speculation based on personal beliefs.