Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-12-2017, 06:07 AM
Suspended
Experience with twin flame tonight.

Recently I've been telling my twin flame I love her with my thoughts.

So tonight I finally think it got through to her. This connection is deep beyond words. What happened was I was about to sleep and I felt her energy in my heart and solar plexus. I also felt tingling on my scalp.

It just confuses me why we can't be together, even if as friends. Around this time of year the connection is usually always stronger and we are more in tune to each other. I've been having dreams of her.

Her energy has changed a lot. It's more softer and sweeter where before it was kinda guarded and dominant. What does this mean? Why do I still feel her so easily?
Also it's a weird feeling to feel another person living inside my soul beside me. I can't explain it too well.

Does anyone else feel the two souls in one thing? It's like we live in the same energetic bubble but there's two seperate bodies living from it. This is trippy!

I'm just curious if anyone else has similar experiences with their twin flame.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:04 AM
Knower

Hi Tesla, I like your name.
I feel as if we are two energies separated but linked in someway. I do not feel we are one soul but two soul linked in someway, I cannot explain in words how. I think about him all the time. I feel as he is seeing me. I feel as if he is a part of me but separated at the same time.

Last edited by ByChance : 08-12-2017 at 01:18 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:00 AM
Knower

Ask the universe what does it means. But be very specific. You can ask for yes or no. Like: if this is true, then I will see XXXX or XXXX will happen or XXXX will appear, tomorrow. Be specific, use something which is relevant for you and your TF. Something that may happen but which is not easy for it to happen. That you can feel that can happen but leave you breathless and in shock at the same time if that happens. I don't use numbers, no his city neither his name for that because I found those very easy to happen. And since I am very analytical and like to have fun, I enjoy appreciating when an extraordinary sign or sync occur. Not the easy ones. The easy ones are always there.
But ask with courage, no fear allowed. Go to sleep then and see what happens.
I did that before writing to my TF after 9 years of now contact at all. I was scare to write to him. I didn't know if to write or not.
He lives in another country, I didn't have any idea about his life. And I was the one who cut the contact. I received the answer clearly. No doubt. It cut my body in two. My jaw dropped. I wrote him after that, he answered me, we chat, he told me "I love you".
But you need to be ready to receive nothing. To receive any answer at all. Don't do it unless you are ready, unless you have the courage to be OK with no answer from the universe.
Good luck.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla

So tonight I finally think it got through to her. This connection is deep beyond words. What happened was I was about to sleep and I felt her energy in my heart and solar plexus. I also felt tingling on my scalp.

It just confuses me why we can't be together, even if as friends. Around this time of year the connection is usually always stronger and we are more in tune to each other. I've been having dreams of her.

Her energy has changed a lot. It's more softer and sweeter where before it was kinda guarded and dominant. What does this mean? Why do I still feel her so easily?
Also it's a weird feeling to feel another person living inside my soul beside me. I can't explain it too well.

Does anyone else feel the two souls in one thing? It's like we live in the same energetic bubble but there's two seperate bodies living from it. This is trippy!

I love Tesla

I have experienced a merging of my energetic field and my husband's energetic field to alchemise and create one merged bubble of energy which neither he nor I could create individually. It was created through the heart space and the zero point field of pure unconditional love and it remained for as long as I could sustain it or as long as I wanted to until we went back to our individual energetic fields.

Some of the platinum colour in my field remained though.

We are always connected energetically- and our core frequency harmonises - we connect from that core frequency but flow independantly outwards as well... if that makes sense.

For comparison - when I hug my daughter I bring her into my energy field but she still has her own seperate field.

With my partner we can merge and blend energy fields... and then go on our seperate ways.
It seems to work well as a specific healing energy...

I'd be interested to hear what your higher self and intuition has to say in your case though? Of course of you feel like sharing! We all learn so much from one another.

Blessings to you!
Old 09-12-2017, 06:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla

I felt that exact thing in my heart center many times just prior to reconnecting. I kind of miss it now that we see each other pretty regularly. We are still merged but it is now a familiar sensation in my entire bidy.
Ask yourself what is your part in the separation. For the longest I felt my TF was to blame and was pushing me away but a lot of things were me!!! Then I would get guidance to reach out to him but felt, why should I do all this work? Mind you, I am the one who stop talking to him.... send her light ad love and try to heal the spaces were you maybe holding on to hurt and anger (they feel it). If you are guided to take specific steps, do it!