Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Master

sad today. miss you!
Old 09-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
When my tf broke my heart. On the phone I asked her to allow us to have one last day as it has always been. Friendly texts and maybe a call. I'm sorry, Rose. I miss you.

I feel you're pain
Old 09-06-2017, 10:54 PM
Knower
its been 1 whole week since i saw your face and i know there are many more weeks to come where i wont see it, who knows if i will ever get to see you again, i should gain comfort in noing you said you will never forget me, but that is not enough!
Old 10-06-2017, 01:11 AM
Master

I don't know much what to say any more it was like as long as I could be mad at you I could say something mean but I'm not mad right now so I dunno... mabye I should just be mad some more at least then I would know what to say

But anyway I'm at a point in my meditation I've been wishing for for years! but now I'm wondering, will I take the next step or will I just stop? It is so strange that I don't even know the answer! This path I am on is so strange lol!
Old 10-06-2017, 05:43 AM
Knower

Hakuna matata
Old 11-06-2017, 11:35 PM
Master

If I choose one, and want them, my hand WILL get burned in the fire. But they aren't allowed to want me. So if there is a way forward I have to go alone. But I'm not sure I want to do that either. Maybe it is time to go back to sleep, this whole life was such a waste.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Master
Sigh, I don't know if you'll even see this, but I don't know how else to contact you. But I just wanted to make one more apology - for denying the connection, and for even accusing you at one point of projection. I was wrong, and you were right; I just couldn't understand why you seemed so sensitive to me when I couldn't seem to feel you any more, but I think the connection might have triggered some unconscious fears of intimacy in me, maybe some feelings of guilt and shame because you knew exactly what was going on in me, and I shut down without even realising I was doing it.

I'm so sorry... as I say, I didn't realise I was doing it, though I doubt that'll come as much consolation to you. The funny thing is that, as I've worked through my inner resistance, I feel like I can feel you again, I'm aware of these feelings of hurt and betrayal that don't feel like me somehow... though maybe I'm projecting, I don't know.

I'm so sorry, H, I'm feeling like a guilt-ridden idiot right now... I hope you're well, I hope you've found happiness in your life.
Old 12-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Master
Hey there HumanB.

Just wanted to say that even if whomever doesn't see or respond to your post above, the fact that you have come to the place where you can own your actions and even apologise for what you felt was hurtful and/or untrue is something.

And it's a very decent and generous thing to let that person know, or to try to do so, as best you can.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 12-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Knower
Its been over a week since i last saw your face! and i'd be lying if i said i hadnt missed you, but mentally i feel in a better place already, maybe you wernt as good for me as i first though!
Old 13-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there HumanB.

Just wanted to say that even if whomever doesn't see or respond to your post above, the fact that you have come to the place where you can own your actions and even apologise for what you felt was hurtful and/or untrue is something.

And it's a very decent and generous thing to let that person know, or to try to do so, as best you can.

Peace & blessings
7L
Thanks, 7L, I really appreciate your kind words

Edit: It was the least she deserved, in truth, given how I behaved.

Last edited by A human Being : 13-06-2017 at 10:51 AM.
Closed Thread