Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-04-2020, 10:39 PM
Pathfinder

My vivid heavenly dream

I am not sure what type of dream this was - whether lucid, spiritual or not. I have had many dreams before that I would describe as spiritual but others might say they were lucid. For example, I have had dreams that many would describe spiritually as the "halls of healing" rather than a lucid dream.

Here is a very recent dream I had, which I am still trying to understand:

I awoke and found myself sat at a table in a room full of familiar faces. The people at the tables looked like they were busy, and I became quite aware nobody was noticing me.

To the right of me, I noticed a large 2 pane glass window which was the full height of the room. Through it from the distance, I could see beautiful rays of light which I felt drawn closer to observe.

Upon stepping over to the window to observe, I saw the most glorious scenery; lush green fields and hills, beautiful buildings and shrubbery. The most beautiful and scenic view I have ever seen in my life.

As I marvelled at the scenic view through the window, I became very aware that I was not where I should be and this was either a dream or some place else.

If this were a dream I thought, then I must surely be unable to look up and down and side to side through the window?

So I began to look up, down, left, right, every detail was there to see and observe, and was just as real as any other place or environment I had known to be real.

But something else happened, I became even more aware that I was creating this - that all that I see and observe and interact with was my own creation - that this place was mine.

To test this further, I decided to think of a black American muscle car and suddenly one appeared and was travelling down the nearby road I had observed through the window.

I then turned to look back into the room I was in and noticed a footpath had appeared beside the tables that were in the room and decided to walk over to it.

Beside the footpath was a tree and a small field of grass. Again, I thought if this were a dream then surely touching the grass and soil would not be possible? So I stroked my fingers over the blades of grass and picked the soil with my fingers and to my surprise that too felt as real as any grass or soil I had touched before.

Still in awe after testing the environment, I looked up at the tree that was beside me. On the tree was some sort of plaque but it had my name on it and my details about me! Although, the details were mostly correct, it listed my age as 40 yrs old which was older than I am now, and in my picture I looked different. After seeing this I then started to cry. I then thought that if this was as real as anything else, then what is really real? Where I was, was as real as anything I knew to be real. Is everything we know to be real just an illusion?

Then I woke up. Ah but only a dream I thought. But a dream I will never forget.