Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-04-2024, 10:08 AM
Master

I met my lost dog in the astral

As the title says, I literally met my lost dog in the astral.

It all started with me going to sleep very late in the morning, and as I was falling asleep I noticed that I am slowly floating away from the body and then blackness.

I woke up again and continued to float outside my body but I felt a strange pressure on my chest, I was sleeping in my stomach, so maybe this, but it felt like something was pressing on my chest.

I managed to float outside and went to my parents house, it was dark outside ( a very strange darkness with a purple shade ) to my surprise, all my family was there, it was night, but in reality, my brothers are not home, they are living in a different country.

Now, listen to the crazy things guys and girls, this was like a moment frozen in time, there were my brothers there, my sister's boyfriend and I, in one room, probably watching a movie, but everything frozen in time. This came back to me now.

As I noticed this I said to myself maybe I am in the past or something like that and I went outside the house and that's when I saw my dog.

My dog ( was she ) jumped out of joy, I could literally feel her body, touch it, licking me all over the place and jumping all around me out of sheer joy. I have never seen her in real life so so happy, never. In the astral it is like extremely rarely to touch things for me ( unless sometimes I am in my room touching the walls ) because I know there is no physicality but I literally touched my dog, again and again and again. We met in the front of my house, in the hallway and right under the light bulb. My dog was the only thing there I could touch, I knew this 100% and I knew this was not my doing but something higher.

Something felt off, it felt like even though the joy was sky high, I was not matching that frequency, so to say.
Old 24-04-2024, 11:47 AM
Ha! I had left my TV on, so by the light of it at 3am I rolled over and there was my cat, with a black smudge on his head.
Wait, he had been gone for 5 days. I looked again he was gone.
4 days later (9 days is a lot), someone says they may have him.
(They actually locked him up inside...he was 500 feet away! And would have come home!)
I asked if when they found him he had a black smudge on his head...yup.
(From underneath a car.)
He never wondered far after that one!
They are so on the Astral plane, yes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-04-2024, 12:44 PM
Newbie ;)

I have had many AP/RTZ visits with my 2 cats that passed. They are incredibly real visits and I can pick them up, pet them, hear them purring and meowing. They feel as they did in real life. My bond with these very special cats was beyond words. A bond that will never be broken.
Old 24-04-2024, 05:40 PM
Master

Amazing!!!! Yes, the lucidity of the experience is quite incredible, it was so real for me that I had doubts of how can this be.

@Miss Hepburn That is amaaaazing!! Wish I could find my dog too. I had her for over 10 years, my old lady, that's how we used to call her. She was obsessed with sugar, in special chocolate, like if I was eating something sweet, she would also want but of course it is dangerous for them to chocolate and things like that.

@Frostytraveler That is also amaaazing!! Yes, a bond that will never be broken. I have like 6 cats and 6 dogs, used to have more.

I relate with both of your experiences, glad to know I am not the only one, sometimes I think this is not real, how can it be, it's too incredible and I come and find similar experiences.
Old 24-04-2024, 07:02 PM
Newbie ;)

The experience in the astral was so real that in the presence of my cat, I began asking myself “perhaps you never died, perhaps you died in the other realm, and the realm I am presently in you are very much alive”. As I look back, when I start logically questioning both realms at the same time is a red flag that one is in encountering a projection.

In most projections I know he has passed in the physical realm, and that he is visiting me in the Astral or in the RTZ. The last visit felt like it went on for hours (which is the exception). Sometimes visits occur for only minutes. I am happy while seeing him, but it can be a bit difficult once waking.
Old 24-04-2024, 11:50 PM
You may like this story. So Timmy the dog passed away.
Now it was time for Suzy to be gently put to rest.
BUT, she rallied in the doctor's office barking like crazy at the wall.
The Pet Psychic asked - Did you have a brown dog with a white face? Yes.
Well...he is waiting for Suzy happily...and that was
Suzy barking in response to Timmy's presence!

True story, names changed...lol.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-04-2024, 10:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostytraveler
The experience in the astral was so real that in the presence of my cat, I began asking myself “perhaps you never died, perhaps you died in the other realm, and the realm I am presently in you are very much alive”. As I look back, when I start logically questioning both realms at the same time is a red flag that one is in encountering a projection.

I too know about projections, for me they are often emotionless. I literally said the same thing when I saw my dog, how in the world was she at home when she's been lost for months... and based on my experiences probably long gone from this world... but hopefully now for I had one experience where I saw her with a man.
Old 26-04-2024, 10:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
True story, names changed...lol.
Loved your little story!! Experiences like this are something else! A Pet Psychic? That is something new to me!!
Old 28-04-2024, 02:57 AM
Master

That was a great experience you had with your dog ThatMan. You will treasure that forever. Well done. You must be feeling really good. Thank you for sharing your experience. It was good to read the other experiences as well.
Old 28-04-2024, 12:37 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
A Pet Psychic? That is something new to me!!
You don't get out much, do ya? Kidding...oh the stories Pet psychics have ...even found on youtube, now,
not just as quests on TV Shows.