Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-10-2019, 01:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
It is also about rational, logical common sense and observational based truths. To me truth is significant aspect of spiritual integrity

Read, understand and comprehend my Cosmic Outline if you want to expand your mind in regards to the greatest comprehensive set of truths.

That was my point exactly regarding feelings. We can feel scared and live a life in fear unnecessarily.

Generally youth are young and dumb, however, if they start out feeling the world is the get them, then in many cases they would not leave the house and live at home with the parents the rest of their lives out of fear.

I forget where I heard a comment recently and I think they were attempting to quote Martin Luther King...'find something in life that you believe in enough it is worth dying for'....

That is not exactly what I heard but It may convey the gist/core of it.

Some people --in many differrent countries-- believe truth is worth dying for and they become heroes and heroines to others. Most of us never know these peoples names.

Hi r6r6r,

You mention truth. According to whom?

You present a lay out you call "Cosmic Trinity".. With in it you have discovered a truth. You might say it is the truth. Maybe in time will come across something that may trigger remembering coming across what you present and find the connections as well. But, still it is as I understand at the moment and can relate.

But, as reflected with in the discussions here upon the forum and other discussions outside the forum, ones truth can varie with those of another.
At times may be sharing, reflecting the same basic truth, but get caught up in the words. Just a general observation.

In your lay out is mentioned metaphysical. Isn't this also ideas and possibilities?

When not experienced by another then, to me, what someone else's truth can be may be just an idea, at times because have not experienced it the same way. Mind you not saying what another experiences holds no truth, just unknown or understood in a different manner by one who has not had the experience.

So, how does anyone truly know that for another it is untrue. Not saying there are not whoppers told and exaggerated tales. More like what and how someone has lived life, gone through, and been inspired by, that creates a sense of truth and dare say even knowing.

Imagination has its place. To create an idea and then discover ways to manifest the idea into something that can be experienced is part of our creative process, isn't it? So in this regard can relate how ideas and metaphysics can play into this.

But, not all ideas are necessarily beneficial or productive. This is where reasoning may play into it.

There are experiences that are unexplained. Science is not end all of determining truth.

The whole premis that humans have a soul or Spirit, for some untrue. They may say there is no proof and do not consider those who have NDA, use thier psychic gifts, or had experiences of thier own. Just a general view point.

What you present in regards to feeling fits into the general thoughts presented in the OP. Feelings are a strong force and effect our emotions. Sometimes ask is it just me or is there something more going on?

This is also reflected through the various discussions.

Mainly I feel humans seek to be understood and to understand ourselves. But, how many are willing to look in the mirror and really look at what is reflected back?

Which I feel some of what is termed "spiritual" teaching is in a way asking one to do.

Cool to know or explore how it all may go together. Find the main thing for me is finding ways to live with it, myself, and others. Through being honest with myself the truth seems to be revealed. Just my thoughts at the moment.

Thank you
Old 03-10-2019, 04:35 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time *) i (* Time ) Space....

Quote:
Moonglow--Hi r6r6r,You mention truth. According to whom?

Differrent truths according to differrent peoples and there sources. If you believe Ive stated something that is not truth in this thread or my Cosmic Outline, please share those specifics.

Truth exists for those who seek it. Do you seek truth Moonglow? Do truth and facts have any significant relevance to you?

Quote:
You present a lay out you call "Cosmic Trinity".. With in it you have discovered a truth.

Yes some truths that I and others have discovered. Again please address them specifically any you do not believe are true. Ive always been open to feedback in regards to truth, as long as it is based on some rational logical common sense.

Quote:
You might say it is the truth.

Some of the truths are well documented truths for 50 to 100 years. Please address any specific comments by me that you believe are not truth. Ive always been open to feedback that is based on rational logical common sense and even more so if your common sense in based well documented observations.

Quote:
In your lay out is mentioned metaphysical. Isn't this also ideas and possibilities?

Yes. as are all of your postings here and everyone else in SF is all or concepts. I have my definitions for words, you have yours, others have theres, etc.

Address my comments as stated that believe are not true. Are you afraid to to do that? Why? Do you want to have a sincere discussion regarding the specific comments as presented or do this other thing where you infer my concepts are some how less credible than anyone elses concepts, just because there concepts.

Quote:
So, how does anyone truly know that for another it is untrue.

MG, why play this mind game of yours and not address the specifics comments in my Cosmic Outline and if believe their not true and you want to have a sincere, rational, logical common sense dissscussion, then do that. You dont. Why not? Are you afraid of be sincere when it comes to my Cosmic Trinity? I think you in fear of truth and that is why you do not address of the specifics.

Quote:
But, not all ideas are necessarily beneficial or productive. This is where reasoning may play into it.

Well good, maybe your actually int "reaonsing" disscussion. Ive been attempting that for 4 or more years here at SF and that includes my Cosmic Trinity.

There are experiences that are unexplained. Science is not end all of determining truth.
Quote:
Sometimes ask is it just me or is there something more going on?

Occupied space Universe always has "going" ons and we are part of those constant changing ---/\/\/\/---> going ons MG. Do you want to play the rational, logical common sense mind game of truth regarding the Cosmic Trinity with me? I think your afraid to so because Ive been here and dont recall or anyone ---or very few--- disscussing in spefics with me.

Quote:
Which I feel some of what is termed "spiritual" teaching is in a way asking one to do.

I do and I see someone who has been sincerely engaged in finding and potentially discovering cosmic truths. Do you have a problem with humans who want to know local and cosmic truths?

Quote:
Thank you

Your welcome but do you want to get into the specific details of any of my comments that you want to add truth to, or reason why my comments are not true? I think you fear something so you have not done much of that with me, of if you did I cannot recall any of it. Sorry.

I'm not the rain man, with photographic memory, and I'm glad of that because he has to have people lead him around by the hand-arm.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 03-10-2019, 06:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6
Yes some truths that I and others have discovered. Again please address them specifically any you do not believe are true. Ive always been open to feedback in regards to truth, as long as it is based on some rational logical common sense.
I have not seen one truth (fact, etc.) you have discovered: sorry. You have made numerous idiosyncratic claims, backed it up with cryptic, non-standard notations, etc. If we can not understand what you are saying, do you think we will ever be able to accept what you write? Besides, what you write is at the most theories and not factual. But then, if you could present your information in standard formats, we might be able to look at the math behind your hypotheses and draw an honest opinion and provide you with info so you can critique your hypotheses.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-10-2019, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Differrent truths according to differrent peoples and there sources. If you believe Ive stated something that is not truth in this thread or my Cosmic Outline, please share those specifics.

Truth exists for those who seek it. Do you seek truth Moonglow? Do truth and facts have any significant relevance to you?

Some of the truths are well documented truths for 50 to 100 years. Please address any specific comments by me that you believe are not truth. Ive always been open to feedback that is based on rational logical common sense and even more so if your common sense in based well documented observations.

Yes. as are all of your postings here and everyone else in SF is all or concepts. I have my definitions for words, you have yours, others have theres, etc.

Address my comments as stated that believe are not true. Are you afraid to to do that? Why? Do you want to have a sincere discussion regarding the specific comments as presented or do this other thing where you infer my concepts are some how less credible than anyone elses concepts, just because there concepts.

MG, why play this mind game of yours and not address the specifics comments in my Cosmic Outline and if believe their not true and you want to have a sincere, rational, logical common sense dissscussion, then do that. You dont. Why not? Are you afraid of be sincere when it comes to my Cosmic Trinity? I think you in fear of truth and that is why you do not address of the specifics.

Well good, maybe your actually int "reaonsing" disscussion. Ive been attempting that for 4 or more years here at SF and that includes my Cosmic Trinity.

Occupied space Universe always has "going" ons and we are part of those constant changing ---/\/\/\/---> going ons MG. Do you want to play the rational, logical common sense mind game of truth regarding the Cosmic Trinity with me? I think your afraid to so because Ive been here and dont recall or anyone ---or very few--- disscussing in spefics with me.

I do and I see someone who has been sincerely engaged in finding and potentially discovering cosmic truths. Do you have a problem with humans who want to know local and cosmic truths?

Your welcome but do you want to get into the specific details of any of my comments that you want to add truth to, or reason why my comments are not true? I think you fear something so you have not done much of that with me, of if you did I cannot recall any of it. Sorry.

I'm not the rain man, with photographic memory, and I'm glad of that because he has to have people lead him around by the hand-arm.

I have been making attempts to look at the components you present in your theory.

Also to expand and share some of my thoughts.

As far as my replies about truth, was expanding upon some of how I view truth may be perceived and formed. For you stated that your cosmic theory is a truth.

I don't have a problem with the way you want to see things or find to be true.

I just feel at times you don't consider view points that may vary or not aligned with yours. Notice saying at times.

If talking about Cosmic Truth that is a big playing field.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Moonglow--I have been making attempts to look at the components you present in your theory.

I have a theory? Only one? Please clarify specifically what theory you refering to. Thanks

Quote:
For you stated that your cosmic theory is a truth.

PLease supply the specific comment by me your refering to MG. Do you not know how to supply someone comment as a quote? There is an icon at top of the message box. THat is the best way.

...." doing this is an altenative way"....

Quote:
I don't have a problem with the way you want to see things or find to be true.

Really, I have no idea you have read any of them. Maybe my memory fails me. So that makes two of us who dont have a problem with my "way" I want to see or "find" this or that to be true.

Ive been stalked by Bjohn recently on many posts and he has nothing but problems with anything and ever thing I say. I think he has a hurt ego. Glad you do not.

Quote:
I just feel at times you don't consider view points that may vary or not aligned with yours. Notice saying at times.

PLease address and be specific when that is the case and i can better

address your concerns.

Quote:
If talking about Cosmic Truth that is a big playing field.

It is and that is why my Cosmic Trinity is significant because all fields fall within the greatest wholistic set, and that is what the Cosmic Trinity. As I stated to you earlier, Fuller often stated, start with the whole and no parts can be left out.

This is the similar to the way the outline aka table of contents of a good book begins. It is a top > to bottom approach to understanding any topic and all of its subsets.

You and others should really read and grasp my Cosmic Trinity as it works great as a generalized catagorical reference guide to all that exists.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 03-10-2019, 12:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..

Quote:
BigJohn--I have not seen one truth (fact, etc.) you have discovered: sorry. You have made numerous idiosyncratic claims, backed it up with cryptic, non-standard notations, etc. If we can not understand what you are saying, do you think we will ever be able to accept what you write?

You have shown little to no sincere desire to understand anything ive stated here at SF BJ. In fact you have recently and previous not supplied a single comment of mine, yet you presented a bunch of false narrative, false projections and just generalized complainy comments in several threads in one day recently

You also appear to be stalking me on several threads with false projections that only confuse the thread, and not clarifies anything. Uncool.

Please heal your hurt feelings and approach me as Ive asked, --for a few weeks now--- with specific quotes and sincerity of desire to understand if you truly want to engage with me. Thank you

Old 03-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
But, not all ideas [or intuitive feelings] are necessarily beneficial or productive. This is where reasoning may play into it.
Give that man a 'gold' star for perspicacity.

Also some ideas [and intuitive feelings] are less positively beneficial and productive than others.

This is a crucial (in terms of results) 'truth' if indeed we individually and collectively 'create' the 'reality' we (experientially and expressively) live 'in'!

Check out what's at https://www.scribd.com/doc/103765388...a-Construction

No need to download the whole doc.
Old 03-10-2019, 04:54 PM
Master
Dear r6r6,
Rybo the Rybot from the planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic Seed ...

Let's say you are right and move on.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:05 PM
Master
As for the Universe being friendly or unfriendly, I still hold the position that where I am on Earth, it is friendly and the rest of the Universe we know of is unfriendly to me. As I have mentioned, I would not want to wake up on the Moon.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:13 PM
Master
Some chaps have come up with a computer program that uses Artificial Intelligence called the Deep Density Displacement Model (D3M) which can generate very complicated, apparently accurate simulations of the Universe. This information can be found at the following site. The whole abstract is a paid abstract which can be found here https://www.pnas.org/content/116/28/13825