Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-08-2016, 10:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
But that stuffs obvious Melahin. Spirit certainly manifests life but there is a distinction between this world and the next.

If it was obvious it would be apparent, and it is not apparant in your words. You talk about separation rather than union. There is no next world. Sure there are worlds, but no next. There is now, and in that present there is complete union between you and what you manifest. If you are not in harmony with the vibration of your manifestation, then the attention should be put on what brings harmony. Not on why it is so.

You might say it is because this world is not the real world, because you feel more whole in the "next". But that other world is no more real than this. Different does not make it more real just because you feel more real in that world. Why not focus on what brings you joy?
Old 03-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Knower

But I never touched on what the properties of this world are, so of course you didnt pick it up in my posts. I'm well aware that we manifest things in our lives, but also others manifest things in us. All one can do is try to recognise those things and see them for what they are. Thats one of the reasons I'm searching for answers and when I have them I can move on to greater awareness. Life affects people. I just try to be as compassionate as I can be...although I do fail at times.

I never said the next world was more real than this. I said the next world is our true eternal lives or selves if you prefer. We arent aware of the full extent of who we are in this world. God left that a mystery. Higher awareness comes when we take those lessons into the next world. That doesnt mean we cant aim to elevate ourselves in this world however. We just have to each individually find the right moral and loving compass to do that. A union of the mind and the heart.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Master

I am just sharing myself. There might be things in my words that might help you. If not there are plenty in them that I need a reminder of

There is only one world. It is made of spirit. You can either be in alignment with this or not. When you are in alignment with spirit, then all your desires start to manifest. You have a life of pure bliss. You feel (ful)filled with joy haha nice little one, right? Peace can only be accomplished by putting your attention on peace. Give attention to what brings you peace, and let yourself unfold from there. Understand there is no place to reach, all you have to do is allow yourself to be who you know you already are. That magnificent glorious being you so try to become, you already are. Just allow yourself to feel it, allow yourself to be filled with the joy of how amazing you are, allow yourself to be an expression of the unconditional love you have for yourself.

So why do you see these wars? because you are at war with yourself, right? Now you want to not be in war with yourself if I understand it, so the solution is to put your attention on peace. Then you talked about not feeling worthy. The thing is, you would not have been given a task if you were not worthy. This task has been given by yourself by your own desire to feel better inside, even if it was given to you by what you call God. Because God would not have been attracted to give you it if you did not desire it. So if you know what you desire, then you can do something about it right now, because that is the only reality that exist. If you feel like you have to prove yourself to God, then that is what you are going to do. Still there is no one to prove your worth to, you are already unconditionally loved, and all you have to do is allow it in your life.
Old 04-08-2016, 12:15 PM
Knower

Thats cool.

There may be only one world but then why do we transition to the next world if theres only one world. Saying we can manifest things in our lives is all good and well but by your thinking a murder victim manifests being murdered or a child manifests being abused. There are some things in this world that are out of our control...thats just the way this world is. Theres good and bad in it. I do try to aim for the highest moral plateuau in this life, although I fail and stumble at times. Thats what being human is. Thats why we have the human experience...to learn and grow. That doesnt mean that I dont try though.

I see these wars because they happened and I was shown them. No great mystery there. I'm at war with myself BECAUSE I saw them. I didnt manifest them. Their just memories. I didnt give myself the task but I did challenge God to test me. I assume He's doing it out of love. I just have to take a leap of faith I guess.
Old 04-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Master

You are an extension of source, and by not allowing it to flow freely through you, then you are not allowing yourself to be the best you that you can be. You have to align yourself with you, by doing what brings joy to your life. That is why were are here, to be joyful, and joy comes from being in alignment with source. I know you want to tell yourself another story because it align better with what you have experienced, but if you stay on that vibration, then you will keep attracting more of what you already got. So you need to shift yourself to the vibration of the stuff you desire in your life. You do that by aligning yourself with source.

It was great talking to you. Hope you find what you are looking for
Old 06-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Knower

I do need to be in spiritual allignment I agree but I do have tasks I have to complete in this life Melahin.

Life is about learning also...not just creating joy.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
I do need to be in spiritual allignment I agree but I do have tasks I have to complete in this life Melahin.

Life is about learning also...not just creating joy.
Allow me to break it down and see if people can see whats actually going on when I say this to myself.
"I know I need to be.........but".
I'll now add my words.
I know I need to but there's this other thing that I have given heed to for some reason which I have convinced myself that I must do which is also hindering my spiritual growth. A person makes a choice and must accept the consequences of that decision. There's some of us that can seem as though they come from that
position, buts that's only to help people out of that predicament. We try to help those that don't realise why they are in that predicament. Some of those people have known that position for a very long time(even over generations) that that's the only reality they prefer. These people like others are to be left to carry their own blessings and or burdens. What will you choose or have chosen. No need to answer this publicly and I prefer you didnt.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Knower

Ahiyah are you saying that you think that i chose my predicament? God gave me His will. Its up to me whather or not I do it. By doing it though the lessons I learn will be for my spiritual growth however.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Ahiyah are you saying that you think that i chose my predicament? God gave me His will. Its up to me whather or not I do it. By doing it though the lessons I learn will be for my spiritual growth however.
Yes, I'll put it this way, a man(or woman) comes up to you with a set of instructions and says "in your hand is life and death, choose life and the consequences of choosing life is life in abundance, if you choose to ignore life you are choosing death by default. Since death has been chosen the consequences of it is a journey into confusion which in the end brings you back to the choice of life and death. Which to me can be seen as a waste of time, and at other times is a necessity depending on where one is in their journey. It's a funny thought "I was afraid of making a decision so I decided not to". While people struggle within themselves on the choices they make they are stuck between two opposing forces in the dualistic realm/dimension it is only them that carries their burden for no one but them can carry it. There are those that have been in a similar place in their spiritual journey and their words should be considered and might even be the answer for those that are in struggle. At least I thought everyone knew this. If for some reason a person that wallows in their indecision and stuck between two opposing forces one can only go as far as to give advice according to their spiritual experiences, and if the indecisive person does not take on board what those people are saying its best to let them figure it out for themselves. Or I could cut to the chase and say "whats the answer to your predicament?" At a certain part of a persons spiritual journey it is realised that the answer comes from within. Maybe the answer is found with XP.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:08 AM
Knower

But I'm not indecisive about what needs doing Ahiyah and I didnt choose death. Death comes to us all. God was the one that brought death into the equation. He chose it for me. He simply left the choice up to me as to whether to do His will or not, but if your not doing Gods will whose will are you doing? Death for me means life for everyone else. I wouldnt call that lacking in spiritual growth, its simply the conclusion of my journey in this life. There is a continuity beyond this persona that is Jim and it is just a persona. Just because I chose to do Gods will that doesnt mean that I cant chose life in the meantime. I'm still learning and the lessons God has laid out for my soul makes logical sense given all my past lives. They are lessons I need to learn if I'm to evolve as a spirit. Every souls journey is different and the lessons we learn are tailored to suit each individual. Mine can be no more or less a spiritual journey than anyone elses.