Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 06-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Time

IF anyone TELLS you to follow a religion, you shouldnt follow it! In regards to this, do what feels right. I personaly dont follow any one religion. I dabble in a bit of everything! ( which would sort of make me pagan, but I dont liek labels as such lol)

Good luck on your journey!
Old 06-08-2011, 12:27 PM
SunnyHaze

this is a big question to answer because only you know what one is right they enlighten you in many way and different lessons. for the first time ever i have found i like being a spiritualist first belief i have had and i am happy with it
Old 06-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Master
pick a god ... any god. what difference does it really make when you'll eventually discard whatever you think is "truth" in the religious moment for something deeper that you discover for and only in your Self. "
Old 06-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Topology

I think its important to note that undecided came here with the agenda of getting his IP address banned as a form of "getting at" his father who spends time here. No idea who his father is.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=20210
Old 06-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Time

LOl *** thats a bit of an assumption isnt it?
Old 06-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Medium_Laura

Make your own from bits and pieces. Religion isn't necessary to connect to the Divine or your spirit within. Just BE :)
Old 06-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Mighella

When picking a belief or truth to follow or anything to believe in and trust I believe it is more important to see where those truths come from (source) and less important what each of them represent. It's like asking a vegetarian, athlete and a dentist what the best and healthiest food is. You will more than likely get three different answers. They all could be right but regardless of whether they are right or wrong, the important thing to remember is that their backgrounds are different. Fact is, three people with the same backgrounds could also give you three different answers.

Every belief and truth have been interpreted and answered by someone. Even the Bible and Quran have been translated and thus interpreted. There's no telling how much the current versions of the Bible and Quran differ from the originals language wise and maybe even meaning wise.

It is up to each and every person to decide whether they should blindly believe every truth and belief to be true or to be sceptical yet open-minded. If we take the example involving a vegetarian, an athlete and a dentist they could all be right. It's up to you to choose which truth and interpretation that is solid to you and the truth and interpretation that works for you. It is important keep in mind that with which eyes we do so gives different results and answers.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Time

SRy top, didnt see the link,,,,,,,, now i get it
Old 06-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Medium_Laura

wow.. that's pretty low
Old 07-08-2011, 07:19 AM
Saffier

Hi Undecided...how beautifuly intuitively you choose you name here!!!!
Stay Undecided it means FREEDOM of conditioned teachings...
In Love Truth and Freedom