Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-06-2014, 05:20 PM
maybeimjustacrazy1

Unhappy need a medium's help

I have a post in the "auras and chakras" section and somebody suggested finding a medium. they said they feel "something nasty is lurking"
Old 16-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Guide
What do you want to know? Be specific. Don't give any of your life away just be specific about what you want to know?

Also if you choose to show a picture of yourself do so in open forum, like in this thread, that way if you have an attachment they will not be able to attach your helper before you are given any help.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 17-06-2014, 05:39 AM
maybeimjustacrazy1

I want to know if something has attached itself to me and if its dangerous. how to stop it and what it actually is.
Old 17-06-2014, 06:08 AM
maybeimjustacrazy1

I'm sorry for my ignorance but is it possible to be able to post a picture to an open forum from my phone and if so how do i do it. i also posted what i am trying to find out. thank u for ur time.
-will
Old 17-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Guide
First of all these are just what spirit has chosen to show me with regard to your sitiuation so please take what I say and find whatever help you can from it.

Your entire family is under a curse. Let me start further back.

From as far back as the 16th century your family worked common jobs. In the early 17th century witch hunts and trials were at a pitch high. One of your ancestors accused a man of witch craft and he was found guilty and hanged. He, of course was not a witch, but his wife was. She put a curse on your family. Her name was Serena. The longer the curse is effective the worse it becomes, it grows in strength. At first the curse only caused small accidents, little annoyances but now it brings sickness and death with it. The only way to remove the curse is to beg Serena for forgiveness and to do a cleansing. Yes Serena is still around. She refuses to move on until she feels your family has suffered as much as she suffered.

This information is upsetting to say the least. I do hope you can resolve this before the next full moon. Now that Serena knows that you know, she will expect to be paid her price. Best wishes.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 17-06-2014, 04:43 PM
greyblue

Sorry if Im sounding ignorant writing this but im like reading what spiritcarrier wrote.hope it dosent sound insulting its not meant to.
Old 17-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Master

IMHO SpiritCarrier could be right and of course, SpiritCarrier could be wrong.

I believe it would be wise to consult someone, in person if possible, who's knowledgeable and trustworthy in these matters. A medium will not necessarily know how to break a curse or hex.

If you want to try to do it yourself you can make a poppet of yourself and ask the poppet to take in and absorb the baneful, negative energies being sent to you. There are other ways and other rituals that can be used to break a curse but you'd need to know how to cast a circle and perform rituals.
Old 17-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Master
To The OP

Why would you believe what some -one else said about "something nasty lurking"?
Are you feeling some thing your-self or seeing some-thing ? ( pre the above statement).
I don't mean to offend SC but I do not believe in curses that are handed down. I don't feel a curse at all.
To OP trust Your Own Instincts , PM or share here ...why you are asking.

Love and Light
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 18-06-2014, 02:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
To The OP

I don't mean to offend SC but I do not believe in curses that are handed down. I don't feel a curse at all.
Love and Light
:)

No offense, Smiler, but you don't have to believe in curses for them to work.

This is just my opinion, but I'd rather be safe than sorry - I still think you should find someone to help you. If it's not a curse then that's great - but if it is you're probably going to need help.
Old 18-06-2014, 04:51 AM
maybeimjustacrazy1

The last thing i want is you guys to argue or unintentionally insult eachother. the reason why is i have felt something has been looking over my shoulder for A LONG TIME. I HAVE DONE **** I SHOULD NOT HAVE, I did a seance or however it is spelled eith my friends and really weird **** happened such as the candle went out knocking on the walls and the salt circle being broken but again that may be insignificant and we may have just been dumb kids. with my music id feel like there was something else with me as i wrote or did freestyles and there have been times I've said "fine take over" and my ability went from nothing to great but then stopped and in my head i heard "this is what u could have" i havealways believed maybe I'm just crazy but doctors say there's no signs of mps or schizo. I've always felt i over played stuff in my head but at the same time there's **** i just can't deny. and i just asked for forgiveness i just pleaded with serena to show me how to make this right. It could be possible.