Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-06-2020, 01:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Post spirit attached to family or me??

hi, recently my son, 9, saw a tall white man, light green eyes, dark clothed , in a tall hat, grinning with dirty hands standing in the frontroom doorway, i was in the room at the time and saw nothing; my elder daughter saw a similar ghost (she discribed a victorian type dressed magician) when she was around 7, it walked accross the room and disappeared through the wall between 2 windows, this was the 1st floor level. as a teenager a friend said i had an evil spirit standing behind me, light green eyes, tall slim white old man, grey hair, quaker style hat with potato field dirt over his hands.and when i was small my younger sister around 3, started seeing a man, she was so scared of him she would scream and then not be able to talk, this went on for years. anyway, as a teenager i lived apart from her so didnt talk often, then in our early 20s we sat up chatting one night, i said about the time my friend said the spirit guide thing and as i discribed it, my sister panicked, she said it was her childhood thing but said that dirt wasnt dirt but dried blood and thats why she was so scared of him, he also had light blue and not green for her. my nan (who we didnt really get to know)was also really spiritual, done tarot and talked of spirits etc. iv not seen this ever but am curious why others have and its apparently attached to me. any ideas what it is and is it really evil and how to finally get rid if its on me, or if its a family thing how to get rid then??