Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-02-2023, 06:36 PM
Master
How does death change your perspective?

How does death change your perspective of life *Deleted*?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-02-2023 at 07:19 PM. Reason: A statement said as fact that is untrue
Old 06-02-2023, 08:13 PM
Administrator
It doesn't why should it it is my opinion as your opinion would be yours in other words your perspective would be your opinion.

Namaste
Old 06-02-2023, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
How does death change your perspective of life *Deleted*?
Death is just another walk unique in itself The Devil is the "deadman walking".

utopiandreamchild
Old 07-02-2023, 12:39 AM
Master
I use to ball my eyes out~ I now know every time I cried it was my soul crying, because of death- I feel content on that… I’m unable to cry these days as I’ve got older probably because I howled.. I get happy tears or if something moves me but most my crying is because I’m going to die- long hard grunts (grief) sort of…

I’m self centred these days because I believe we each need to have our own backs~ in purging that essence of death while living in the now constantly doesn’t allow me to think of the future. I like knowing the whole picture? So the now is like being stuck in a rut for me..

But facing that fear of pain- and death does make me happy in some strange way.. like I get pleasure from pain… at least I learned too..

I think death changed my perspective in what I’m capable of. We are much stronger than we believe…

Old 07-02-2023, 06:14 AM
Master

Death doesn’t always have to be painful. Some people die with a lot of peace in their hearts and without any pain whatsoever.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:44 AM
Master
Dying naturally didn’t happen to me until I was mid reincarnation… so there’s silver linings- but what might seem like peaceful is stil probably emotionally painful… imo

Old 07-02-2023, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Death doesn’t always have to be painful. Some people die with a lot of peace
in their hearts and without any pain whatsoever.
THAT is correct! Ask a hospice worker. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-02-2023, 02:41 PM
Administrator
I have been a care worker all my life and to see some people they pass with a smile on their faces

Namaste
Old 07-02-2023, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have been a care worker all my life and to see some people they pass with a smile on their faces
That's exactly what I mean. I know an atheist that did...after going unconscious and coming back a couple times before passing,
saying, "It's so beautiful ...Why am I back here?" Lol! Ha!
And he thought there was nothing after death...nice surprise for him!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-02-2023, 06:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I now know every time I cried it was my soul crying, because of death
Another perspective is that every time a baby cries it is the Soul crying because of birth.

But then we are told that the Soul knows there is neither birth nor death. The Soul simply extends a portion of its consciousness into the human form for a short period of time and then gladly withdraws from that human form at physical death.

Where death might change our perspective on all that we have experienced in human form is in the life review which we all supposedly go through. Then we see our lives from a greater perspective, we understand what we came here to learn, we realise why certain things happened, we see the wider impact of our actions, and we know the extent to which we fulfilled our purpose for coming here.

So says the literature. We will find out for ourselves one day.

Peace