Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Black Sun

I have always at some level known/felt that I existed in multiple dimensions, and that physicality was only the smallest fraction of my full essence. The me that exists in the Realm of Thought is more me than the one that exists physically, and the me that exists in the Spirit World is even more me than the Astral.

The way that I am experiencing "time speeding up" is a significant decreasing in the time that it takes to manifest. At one point it took months or years for something that I had created mentally to manifest physically. Now the process is nearly instantaneous. I believe that it basically comes down to trusting ourselves and the universe, and as we see the results of that trust, it deepens, and henceforth we are more accepting and able to let go and let the universe bring us what we desire, and as a result the universe is able to bring us our desires with less mental resistance put up by doubt and fear.
Old 27-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Master
Dolores Cannon

I recently watched an interview with Dolores Cannon where she discusses the 3 waves. Right on topic with your queries OP. It cleared up some personal questions for me, I believe I am part of the first wave.
Old 28-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
I recently watched an interview with Dolores Cannon where she discusses the 3 waves. Right on topic with your queries OP. It cleared up some personal questions for me, I believe I am part of the first wave.
Ha! I was just going to mention Dolores Cannon's book called "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth". She's a hypnotherapist who has received some unusual information about people's lives on other planets and dimensions when she regresses them.
Old 28-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Black Sun

Started looking into her. Haven't found the specific interview or descriptions of what each wave constitutes but good info nonetheless. Buying books is a little difficult at the moment as I am embracing the collapse of the economy as part of the Shift and making do with minimal funds and working with alternative types of energy and favor exchange.
Old 29-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Master

She talks about the three waves in this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCjjyslr0I4
Old 29-12-2011, 09:41 AM
mattie

Categories Aren't Necessarily About Feeling Superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sun
One thing that keeps popping up that disturbs me is the idea that we classify ourselves as Star People, Incarnated Angels, or whatnot to feel "better" than "normal people". ...

Some may use the noted classifications to feel superior than others, but many do not. Many are just trying to figure out why they have got the feelings they have. It’s not about feeling superior to those who haven’t remembered yet or whose only incarnations have been on this planet, but more like being adopted & being curious about who your birth parents were or what they looked like. Or like doing genealogy research to figure out what countries your ancestors were from. Determining this doesn’t make one better than others who’ve not researched this.

For the most part what I see is that people have often had very strong feelings that they were from elsewhere (off planet) & are relieved to find out that others have these feelings too. They are often worried that they are mentally imbalanced (crazy).

There is a very good chance that the vast majority of the people here have had many, even countless incarnations. It is likely that only a very small percentage of people here have never experienced life elsewhere.