Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalle
Right i get it...but if they are suppose to meet in some way why would the universe make it hard then? I mean to speak at first and be aware of eachother, not all the drama that comes further down the line.
Growth does not only come through pain! It comes through awareness, and that does not *necessarily* come by suffering either?
Why does growth always have to equal pain in your opinion?

I think that WE make it hard by either being in a wrong relationship to begin with or jumping for something because the grass is greener on the other side. We create our own pain and don't even realize because we are not self aware.

It doesn't have to be painful. Just ask yourself how can I change this situation for the better without harming another or myself? I think we just have a fear of the pain or a dread of the pain and we concentrate on the pain instead of the result.

Now, I really have to go write that down...
Old 02-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Krystalle

I agree gypsy.
dulce, comparing TF to food is a rather interesting point of view. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:03 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
In response to the OP...

Hmm, I think I'll throw around some harsh/contraversial opinions of my own regarding the subject, just for the sake of it.

I think that if anyone needs a spiritual excuse in order to potentially harm any meaningful relationships they have with others (specifically marriages or friendships) then that is all it is - an excuse. Nothing genuinely spiritual about it.

And so what if the other person happens to be a sm or tf? The dicision to break up with or cheat on a partner is not spiritual in the least (its just something that happens regardless of spiritual beliefs and such, a part of life,) so technically someone being a tf or sm shouldn't affect, nor fuel the decision to do such a thing at all.

There is a fine line between spirituality (and spiritual beliefs) and believing something in order to deny reality or to use as an excuse to overstep moral obligations (or even the law)....I would sincerely hope that most people have the common sense to tell the difference between the two.

So, having said that, I basically think that if anyone wants to cheat on someone or break up with them for the sake of a spiritual belief, then I would urge them to be brutally honest with themselves because as far as I can tell no belief is going to hide that there are obviously alternate reasons for such a decision, whether they consciously know it or not.

Feel free to debate and oppose my last statement, if you think it's perfectly plausable and logical to do such a thing for a spiritual belief, then I'd be very curious to know why (since thus far I've been unable to rationalise such a thing.)
i agree with this
nothing more to say, because i couldnt have said it better

krystalle, you're also right...i think your statement completes that made by sangress
Old 02-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
Personally, I think the energy of the soul is beholden more to the laws of astrophysics than the laws of social convention and personal preference.

I would prefer my life to be tidy, comfortable and uncomplicated. Instead, I have this inner spiraling black hole gravitational pull toward some invisible thing I'm sure will destroy me. What am I going to do? Have you ever tried telling the center of the galaxy it is being immoral because it's hoarding all the gravity? I don't even think it speaks English.

Morality is no match for the soul.

OK, I find this a VERY interesting post to me. Twin Flames are actually a silly idea to me, and I believe very much that the laws of astrophysics hold more importance to the soul, and I also like my life to be simple and uncomplicated at its core and I am able to do that, but--- at the same time --- astrophysics is extremely interesting and mind challenging and I love that as well.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Krystalle

Also, humans cannot survive without food. Does it mean that we can't survive without a TF? especially a married one.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
OK, I find this a VERY interesting post to me. Twin Flames are actually a silly idea to me, and I believe very much that the laws of astrophysics hold more importance to the soul, and I also like my life to be simple and uncomplicated at its core and I am able to do that, but--- at the same time --- astrophysics is extremely interesting and mind challenging and I love that as well.

Okay, is there room in there for quantum entanglement or quantum pairing? Some suggest that this twin flame concept is related to those theories.

Okay, NOW I'm fascinated...
Old 02-06-2012, 06:10 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalle
Also, humans cannot survive without food. Does it mean that we can't survive without a TF? especially a married one.
actually they can, because the TFs are food for the soul not for the body.
but maybe the body would feel less need for food when the TF is around..married or not.. but this is still questionable
Old 02-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Okay, is there room in there for quantum entanglement or quantum pairing? Some suggest that this twin flame concept is related to those theories.

Okay, NOW I'm fascinated...

I will say that I believe there is, but at the same time I also think that 99+% of the twin flame stuff I see on this forum is just rather at more of an emotionally "needy" thingy. This may be ok I think, if the person is able to satisfy those emotional things and then move on, but if they think having a certain look or body or person or thing will make them happy forever, I just don't see that as being possible. While it may be justified as a learning tool, I think that furthering our minds and understandings of things is the wave of desire that everyone seeks and as well (I think) should.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
I will say that I believe there is, but at the same time I also think that 99+% of the twin flame stuff I see on this forum is just rather at more of an emotionally "needy" thingy. This may be ok I think, if the person is able to satisfy those emotional things and then move on, but if they think having a certain look or body or person or thing will make them happy forever, I just don't see that as being possible. While it may be justified as a learning tool, I think that furthering our minds and understandings of things is the wave of desire that everyone seeks and as well (I think) should.

I agree. I see many people post things that are coming from a place that is different than I am with it. I really use it as a tool to look at myself and understand me.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Ascender

For a second there my ego tried to take over and judge some people because they judged others. They have their reasons why they feel the way they do, and their life experience has been completely different from mine, so instead I'm sending light, understanding and love out to those who feel like they needed to judge (and yes, I admit that I am sometimes quick to judge others too). I'd like to try to spread a bit more understanding and openness instead of judgement which is cold and coming from an extremely low vibration. It would help the collective to heal if people weren't so quick to jump on others for their actions. Unless you have walked in someone else's shoes, please think about what you are saying, become aware of your actions and ask yourself WHY you feel the need to judge others. Become aware of what you get in return when you judge other people. My belief is that the planet doesn't need more of this holier than thou perspective since it's on a journey to heal itself and to leave the limited 3d dimension behind. Just some food for thought.

I want to comment on the growth requires pain statement too. How have you all achieved higher awareness? Did it come over night or from having been in a constant state of bliss? How have you been able to keep your egos in check without having gone through pain before? Each and every one of us has gone through pain, and maybe even if you think you achieved a higher awareness, this may have subconsciously been caused by a period of pain that you went through. Soul growth is painful. I just don't see a way around it since pain is part of life, just as much as joy is, and for someone to state their soul grew without having experienced pain to me is just a sign that they aren't truly aware yet. Maybe they didn't feel the pain or they drowned it but pain is there for us to grow and learn, to accept and live through and come out stronger on the other side. We have all experienced it since we are alive. JMO