Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-09-2018, 07:15 PM
Knower
Questions for Mediums..

Hello to all..

I am a not a professional medium. I was wondering if some mediums here on SF could possibly give me some advice.

I have been dealing with a lot of crazy things when it comes to being a medium.

I was wondering if any of guys have experienced this and what do you currently do that helps you..

1. Energetically a lot of times my hands sort of burn/vibrate. They seem to emit energy. If I rub them together I can feel the energy flow between them. Last Thanksgiving I held someone’s hand during prayer, their hand started shaking. It stopped when I released their hand. Sometimes my hands will burn/vibrate when I am around someone that may be ill. A couple times someone was near that was going through Chemo my hands started doing that and I also got sort of antsy. Like something may have been wrong as if the person might have been stage 4 cancer or it had reoccurred.

2. I am unfortunately a magnet for entities. I can’t seem get them to leave me alone. I know the importance of grounding and keeping our thoughts clear and balanced. I do have things that I enjoy that ground me, but I have problems with interference from entities. An example, when I try to get into a meditative zone while working out or doing yoga, the entity would get “chatty” or block me from meditating. When I say block me from meditating, I can sense movement of energy. It kind of feels that sort of a tug of war with my mind I guess. Feeling the entity pulling me out of a meditative state.

So many other things happen. I want to learn more about my energy and how to use it more effectively in more of a positive manner. Not always having to use it for “psychic defenses” all the time.

If any of you guys experience this, how do you handle it? I don’t want to have to take medication to deal with it. I already have to take something at night to help me sleep.

Thanks for any advice anyone could give.