Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2006, 01:25 AM
shandieebony

anxiety attacks

can anyone help me heal my anxiety or panic attacks? i think about my breathing then its like its hard to breathe but i know i can breathe, then i get dizzy, agitated, nervous i feel terible inside. ive tried to take deep breaths and say relax with each breath but that dosent seem to work. i had a cyst removed from inside my head 1 year ago, mabey thats triggered something? i drive trucks, but now i find when ever i get into them i have these attacks. im married with kids and my family life is a happy one but still i have these attacks.....please help me..... mick from australia...
Old 21-09-2006, 01:35 AM
BLAIR2BE

first , i would recommend daily meditation (if you do not already). i believe this would profoundly improve the situation, but not instantly. this would be more of a long term treatment. this really works. (if you do not meditate there are many simple ways to begin and learn, just ask)
somthing is causeing these attacks. when one is coming on try to calm yourself. ask yourself where the anxiety is coming from, and truly explore that. really try to find the core root of the cause of the attack. this has helped me in the past.
your energy is yours to control (ive been reminded rescently myself). let it flow and stay positive. always stay positive!!
im not a healer. also i do not know alot about panic/anxiety attacks. but i have had anxiety attacks in the past, and these tidbits helped me some.
i hope this helps in some way:>)

* stay positive and love your life

Last edited by BLAIR2BE : 21-09-2006 at 01:38 AM.
Old 21-09-2006, 02:40 AM
shandieebony

thank you blair, yes i am taking medication ive only been on it for a week and a bit, like you said i do stop and think why is this happening, i think i have a beautiful wife and kids a nice home and im happy but still they come, i think its work related but what ever it is they are not nice ( the attacks ) if you have had them then you would know what i mean, they are scary and they drain you, mabey i need a bit more time for the tablets to work.......thanks .....mick.
Old 21-09-2006, 02:44 AM
shandieebony

meditation sorry i thought you said medication..ha ha ha i dont know how to meditate...can you teach me?? i find it hard to concentrate even at the best of times.... mick
Old 21-09-2006, 02:50 AM
mikron

Greetings to all This is mikron and I kind of already answered your question in the Health section , MotherGoose posted a question about Bi Polar Disorder ! I myself indicated a stress reducing Healing active meditation called Microcosmic Orbit , it can be done at anytime and does not matter its a busy streetside ! all in very little time ! You can also call in the cosmic rays ie: like the first ray is RED color and is WILL POWER

Namaste

mikron
Old 21-09-2006, 03:14 AM
BLAIR2BE

Color

well, for a beginner, ill tell you how i first began to meditate. this is simple and anyone can learn to meditate using this method...
find a peacefull hour (or half hour depending...an hour is better) and a quiet room.
be sure you wont be disturbed.
find a comfortable place to sit (i prefer the floor, indian style, mabey on a thick quilt, but whatever works for you - this is personal).
light a candle and dim the lights.
(you may prefer some kind of music, but silence works best for many).
focus on the candle flame (you may use anything as a focal point, a candle flame is a very good one though, and easy to work with, the best i think).
take slow, deep, relaxed breaths for several minutes.
relax your toes completely, one at a time.
take as long as you need.
once the toes are relaxed on each foot, relax the feet completely.
one at a time.
do this throughout your body; fingers, hands, legs, etc. it is important to do each part singularly and relax it totally. oh and go in body order.
also remember to keep your breath slow relaxed and deep (but not so much that you have to exert much energy).
always focus on the candle flame.
once your entire body is completly and totally at ease, go inward. relax your stomache, your chest, your lungs.
now it is time for your mind. deliberately quiet all thoughts of the day. focus on the flame. quiet that voice that is telling you to breath slow and deep. empty you mind of all thought.

this will work (for anyone). but you must commit to it. practice makes perfect. the first several times may not do anything for you. you may even feel silly. this is normal.

but over time, as you continue (daily) you will become better and better, this i promise!!
this simple meditation is good for those who have never tried. its good for the experienced as well.
there are many long and complicated and structured meditation techniques out there. sure, some are good. many times totally unnessesary though. this one can work as good as any complicated one, if you stick with it. my mother had an out of body experince with this technique, and she has never been "into" this stuff. but shes a believer in the power of meditation now (shes bapbtist btw). good luck, and let me know how it goes if u try it. private message me as well if u wish!!
Old 21-09-2006, 03:15 AM
BLAIR2BE

over time with this tech., youll figure out nuances that work for you and that will improve the experience.
Old 21-09-2006, 03:29 AM
BLAIR2BE

Color

one final thought, on visualizing...
some will recommend that you visualize somthing to make the process easier. this is sometime true. the goal is to blank the mind though, that is why i have trouble the the whole visualize thing. for me a visualization leads to more thoughts. so that is what the candle is for. i recommend just the candle and no visualization. you may ask for a second opinion on this final note.....
Old 21-09-2006, 03:32 AM
BLAIR2BE

Ok Ive Decided, For This Particular Exercise, having No Visualization Works Best.
Old 21-09-2006, 06:20 AM
mikron

good to see Blair2 ,you have passion to work creativly on your issue be creative to link with your Soul ! there is only one way to reach higher Light ... it is what ever path you choose from your true self !

Namaste

mikron
Closed Thread