Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Guide

have you figured out your mission?

It only took a week from a bustup with the TF to realise what my mission and purpose in life is. I went off my head to get my twin to hate me so he will leave me alone long enough to get things started. I didnt know it was a plan, I think divine intervention was involved and so one thing manifested in a totally different way to what I expected.

I won a life coaching session in a charity auction. The coach is excellent. I have made plans in a week and started to make them happen. The idea was something along the lines of what I wanted to do but more aligned with a mission of service.

I found a perfect retreat/sanctuary where people who are fresh out of rehab can recover. I am surrounded by native bush a running creek and there is privacy and space for people to chill out away from prying eyes and judgement. I have always attracted people for healing because I am an empath.

After the fight with my twin, I met and helped a transgender person off the street and back to rehabilitation. They are drying out in the detox and will be released in a week. I am giving them a place to stay temporarily and she tells me I saved her life. She actually saved my life. I had no real purpose in my life. I was dying of apathy.

I am no longer letting anyone walk over me (thanks twinflame or whatever you were) and so I am setting healthy boundaries and letting people know I wont allow any bad behaviours.

So I have had my call to action. How is everyone else doing here?
Old 21-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Master
Glad to hear you are doing well hineahuone! I don't yet know what my true work is but I do feel devotion and a deep calling to awaken to the highest degree I can. I am afraid of being seen as "different" and being misunderstood which I believe is linked to my past life(s). But seriously I've been misunderstood my whole life so it's time for me to stop letting this fear get in my way!

❤️ Love to you.
Old 21-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Deactivated Account
. "I went off my head to get my twin to hate me so he will leave me alone long enough to get things started. "
I think the same except replace hate with something that's not so bad lol. Good for you for finding your life purpose! most People with addictions are suffering spiritually too and they listen or seek for support from people who are spiritual. I work in a transitional housing for abused women with mental health /spiritual issues & heavy on their addictions. I've Been so distracted by my tf and this whole love thing that I forgot I should be focusing on my career and help others.
Old 21-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Glad to hear you are doing well hineahuone! I don't yet know what my true work is but I do feel devotion and a deep calling to awaken to the highest degree I can. I am afraid of being seen as "different" and being misunderstood which I believe is linked to my past life(s). But seriously I've been misunderstood my whole life so it's time for me to stop letting this fear get in my way!

❤️ Love to you.

I have always been the weird one all my life. Misunderstood probably is a nicer way to put it. I was told that I am different and it stopped me from being who I really am. Now I dont give a rats bottom what anyone thinks of me. I have always been friends with the weirdoes at school, goths, punks, geeks and nerds. Transgender people make sense to me, as they embody traits of masculine and feminine. I will stand up for them especially as homophobia is increasing in the xenophobic world.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:08 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste1212
. "I went off my head to get my twin to hate me so he will leave me alone long enough to get things started. "
I think the same except replace hate with something that's not so bad lol. Good for you for finding your life purpose! most People with addictions are suffering spiritually too and they listen or seek for support from people who are spiritual. I work in a transitional housing for abused women with mental health /spiritual issues & heavy on their addictions. I've Been so distracted by my tf and this whole love thing that I forgot I should be focusing on my career and help others.

I worked in the addiction sector and it just wasn't working for me. I ran a support group for women with multiple issues. I have always been friendly with people who are 'twin spirits' they are heavily oppressed and marginalised in modern society, while in our culture they were accepted and even revered as seers or teachers. They also suffer from the spectrum of mental health/addictions while they try to balance themselves. Imagine if the divine masculine and feminine were trapped in the same body! and how long it takes to balance when in two seperate bodies.

I do believe that assisting them helps everyone get in balance if that makes sense. I have been having a lot of messages and reminders of my friendships with gay males and females, transgender, so it is clear to me that I have been shown my calling. I am the divine masculine in a female body and I just realised that as I was the first to run and my twin called me out on my gender during our spat saying he wanted me to be a woman.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Aww good for you. We need more people like you! I started in this field (homeless) 5 years ago. I planned to get into mental rehabilitation and ended up working for this organization. I really enjoy it for the most part. Working with transgendered at first made me feel uncomfortable but after interacting with them, they are amazing and strong people. I too have both masculine and feminine characteristics, and I'm bisexual so it makes sense.
Have a good week!
Old 21-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste1212
Aww good for you. We need more people like you! I started in this field (homeless) 5 years ago. I planned to get into mental rehabilitation and ended up working for this organization. I really enjoy it for the most part. Working with transgendered at first made me feel uncomfortable but after interacting with them, they are amazing and strong people. I too have both masculine and feminine characteristics, and I'm bisexual so it makes sense.
Have a good week!

I have been drawn to the homeless cause as well. I am having a pretty good week already and it is only Monday.
Old 21-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Lorelyen

Yup. Mission impossible....but I'll get there.

Unlikely ever to get a twin flame. Can't accept the weird suppositions I
read on the internet presented as fact. Oh dear me.

Old 21-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yup. Mission impossible....but I'll get there.

Unlikely ever to get a twin flame. Can't accept the weird suppositions I
read on the internet presented as fact. Oh dear me.

I have moments like that, but I am allowing myself to be more guided now by spirit and have started asking for specific signs, numbers, phrases and confirmations of the things I am deciding. I asked for 555 and got it five minutes later. Then 111 and yes got that, then 777 and got that too.
555 was that I am doing the right thing helping someone in rehab.
111 was upgrade my flights to business class and have a comfortable trip.
777 was look for a new car.

So I have a few things to do in next wee while and no time to worry about wether my twin is coming or not. One thing I am sure of is that Christmas is coming and I have done hardly any shopping so my overseas trip will include a shopping spree and ensuring I fill up two suitcases to bring home.
I am not normally a person who likes excess, but I think I need to remember a few people who have been so good to me this year.
Old 21-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone

So I have a few things to do in next wee while and no time to worry about wether my twin is coming or not. One thing I am sure of is that Christmas is coming and I have done hardly any shopping so my overseas trip will include a shopping spree and ensuring I fill up two suitcases to bring home.
I am not normally a person who likes excess, but I think I need to remember a few people who have been so good to me this year.

Sounds nice. Shopping is lovely recreation especially when you're thinking of people. I know I'm not much of a materialist but it's a way of showing that we think of people and value what they add to our lives.

Wishing you a most pleasant trip. Anywhere nice?