Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2016, 12:11 AM
Experiencer

**UPDATE**
Mr. X will be making an official presentation next week to transition permanently into his directorship. However, he does have competition from an external participant.

I put the dates and times on my calendar for both presentations, then I felt the urge to send a professional courtesy e-mail to Mr. X. It was just a couple of lines sending him well wishes, and giving him a heads up that I would be driving from my location (~ 20 miles) to attend the presentation. I don't need him having a meltdown in his presentation, because I'm in the audience and then him running to senior management saying everything was ruin because of me. :-)

He responded immediately. I was shocked by his reply. He thanked me for the well wishes and stated that they meant a lot to him. Go figure. Mind blown.

I thought it was a good thing to do professionally, and if he is placed in the position permanently, I should at least be well behaved and mannerable.

My colleagues keep saying Mr. X's going to stab me in the back once he's permanent, but if that happens that will be on his conscience and karma and not mine. I've done my duty and I'm straight with my God.

I will be able to provide feedback on both presentations to senior management, but that's all.

Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback.
Old 23-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Seeker

Thanks for the update Gemini :) I'm sure you ignore what your colleagues say, but just don't give it a second thought. Can your colleagues predict the future? No!
When I was in contact with my TF, everyone said move on, he's no good for you, etc. It just made me cling on even tighter lol.
Best of luck at the presentations and the feedback :) Stay positive, only transmit your good thoughts :)