Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-05-2016, 02:32 AM
Master
What am I? I am the embodied soul of a dead person. I'm only existing in this 'reality' by just a hairbreadth, a heartbeat.

I'm not really on this plane of existence whatsoever because I am unable to interact with it - everything just passes straight through me and I also just pass straight through others.

Automatic doors don't sense my energy at all and won't open for me and I have to wait for another human being to walk in/out of a store before I can and it becomes annoying...

I can stand at a shop counter for about 10 minutes and have all of the staff not even see me there until I ring a bell or wave my arms around...in fact, I can stand in a small group of people and go un-noticed until it's time for me to speak and others will say "geez, don't sneak up on me and scare me like that" when I have been standing there all along.

I can post comments on forums like this one and people will go on chatting among themselves without even acknowledging the fact I posted anything at all..in fact, I get more intelligent responses from an AI chatbot most of the time.

I can both hear and speak with the dead and I have visited their realm.

I am totally invisible in this world now and I am like a phantom...the walking dead.
Old 14-05-2016, 06:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
What am I? I am the embodied soul of a dead person. I'm only existing in this 'reality' by just a hairbreadth, a heartbeat.

I'm not really on this plane of existence whatsoever because I am unable to interact with it - everything just passes straight through me and I also just pass straight through others.

Automatic doors don't sense my energy at all and won't open for me and I have to wait for another human being to walk in/out of a store before I can and it becomes annoying...

I can stand at a shop counter for about 10 minutes and have all of the staff not even see me there until I ring a bell or wave my arms around...in fact, I can stand in a small group of people and go un-noticed until it's time for me to speak and others will say "geez, don't sneak up on me and scare me like that" when I have been standing there all along.

I can post comments on forums like this one and people will go on chatting among themselves without even acknowledging the fact I posted anything at all..in fact, I get more intelligent responses from an AI chatbot most of the time.

I can both hear and speak with the dead and I have visited their realm.

I am totally invisible in this world now and I am like a phantom...the walking dead.
I would add its very dangerous to cross a street as drivers don't notice you.

FYI there is an energy defense technique where you make yourself transparent which leads to the things you list. If you have an energy source, you can cause the opposite effect by making edge of your aura vibrant. Pretty much just put a coating of quickly dancing energy similar in character to a small campfire. Doesn't take too much energy. You still may not get intelligent conversation but at least you will be recognized.
Old 14-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
What am I? I am the embodied soul of a dead person. I'm not really on this plane of existence whatsoever.

I can stand at a shop counter for about 10 minutes and have all of the staff not even see me there until I ring a bell or wave my arms around
Many if not most people spend their entire lifetime in this exact same self-created belief purgatory.

"I am unlovable" manifests as being alone.
"I have nothing to offer" manifests as unemployment and rejection.
"I am clumsy" manifests as always having life accidents.

Change your self-beliefs and presto! New and different you, however you decide to see yourself. But it's also a life path thing; if you have some deep-seated spiritual-belief need to imagine you're the embodied soul of a dead person, that could well be your soul karma this time round. My opinion: you can overcome illusions of that sort regardless of your karma. Ultimately it's all about the soul choosing in full consciousness, what it wills to be.
Old 14-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Master
The thing is though, I don't seem to have any beliefs or concepts about my self at all. In any other circumstance, this would be seen as being a 'good thing' but I don't really relate to myself as being anything at all really. I don't say I am 'unlovable' or I have 'nothing to offer'. Even if I did have anything to offer, who would need it?
Old 14-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Master
Let's just say that I've been in self-imposed exile for the past 20 years and I've lost my whole self identity because I haven't had any human interaction to compare it to.
Old 14-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
What am I? I have visited their realm.
Well there is a world (dimension) called 'The Realm' which is supposedly the homeland of the jinn.

So if electric doors do not register your movements then you would have to be a ghost or ethereal creature that is invisible (higher frequency) most of the time.

Elementals is another alias so air elemental a.k.a electrical djinn fits what you are.

Thats odd because i am sure i have one in my body.
Old 14-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Well there is a world (dimension) called 'The Realm' which is supposedly the homeland of the jinn.

So if electric doors do not register your movements then you would have to be a ghost or ethereal creature that is invisible (higher frequency) most of the time.

Elementals is another alias so air elemental a.k.a electrical djinn fits what you are.

Thats odd because i am sure i have one in my body.
Thanks...well, if the hat fits, I guess - pity I don't like hats. lol
Old 14-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks...well, if the hat fits, I guess - pity I don't like hats. lol
Do you sleep ?

Have you woken up from a dream within a dream and seen streaks of blue electricity partially covered by black smoke ?
Old 14-05-2016, 12:33 PM
Master
Quote:
The thing is though, I don't seem to have any beliefs or concepts about my self at all.
You stated your belief about yourself in your previous post:"I'm not really on this plane of existence whatsoever. I can stand at a shop counter for about 10 minutes and have all of the staff not even see me." If you want confirmation this is nothing other than a belief you've created for yourself, step into busy traffic and watch the cars all screech to a halt, and how the drivers see you and curse at you.
Quote:
Even if I did have anything to offer, who would need it?
One recommendation: Extract yourself from your self-involved thought-world, and go volunteer at senior's center or homeless shelter or a center for people with disabilities. There is a whole other world out there that needs what you can offer.
Old 14-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Extract yourself from your self-involved thought-world, and go volunteer at senior's center or homeless shelter or a center for people with disabilities. There is a whole other world out there that needs what you can offer.

Well said.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom