Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 29-03-2023, 10:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I look at that picture with mixed feelings. Beliefs/faith are so powerful. We could do much more and feel much happier if we used them more wisely.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:21 AM
Knower

Good tips.
Pyramid does help indeed in connecting with cosmic energy when meditate at deep.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:57 AM
Ref post 7

Why on earth wouldn't the image paste...oh well.
It was upside down anyway ...adjustable 'armrest' found at the SRF Bookstore online,
also $2 a carry case. That is Self Realization Foundation ---Yogananda's group.

Interesting fact: When they use the 'armrest' to do the Kriya techniques taught by Yogananda, now by
an initiation within SRF ...they practice them openly - even if a new person comes to their
open invitation Group Meditations. Must look pretty strange for a first timer.

I'm waiting to hear from a manufacturer of a 5 ft copper pyramid...the connectors can be found on Ebay and Amazon.
But for a bit more ... $170-250 you get the entire thing copper pipes ...even a tent on Amazon.
Even a folding one like an umbrella, with copper pipes...I'm getting that one.
For me that's much easier and can be taken apart easily. Look for the ''Giza'' pyramid, imo.

Cuz, yes, I want one, too!
Esp, one I can take down...Amazon has one with a tent around it like a little room...so cute. :)
My thought...I can drape a king sheet or 2 over it for coziness and darkness.

Using 2x2s EXCELLENT!! 10 yrs ago I would have done the same ! Now I'd rather buy it. Looks great, esp that top cap, Starman!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-03-2023, 02:08 AM
Master

Quote:
It was upside down anyway ...adjustable 'armrest' found at the SRF Bookstore online,
also $2 a carry case. That is Self Realization Foundation ---Yogananda's group.
https://bookstore.yogananda-srf.org/...tation+Armrest

$45.00 (including case)

Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:24 AM
I can't tell you how I love tech savvy men!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-03-2023, 03:38 AM
Master

Quote:
I can't tell you how I love tech savvy men!
Well that leaves me out. You saw my sideways picture.
I purchased my adjustable beragon from yoganada bookstore years ago,
and I have the exact one pictured with the carrying case.
Old 30-03-2023, 04:23 AM
Master

While many countries around the world built pyramids in ancient times, mostly as burial tombs, as Miss Hepburn has said, if you purchase a pyramid, make sure you get the Giza design.

The Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt has the dimensions that correlate with Sacred Geometry. Sacred Geometry can be found throughout nature. The Golden Ratio is part of the Sacred Geometry, it is sometimes called “the divine proportion” in mathematics.

The Golden Ratio can be used in art and design to achieve beauty, balance, and harmony. Ancient mathematicians like Euclid and Pythagoras knew about the divine proportions. The Giza pyramid has those proportions as does many things in nature.

I first came across this information while studying the Hebrew Kabbalah, they go into great detail about it and how mathematics can help us understand life. I did not like math in school but I did find The Golden Ratio fascinating.

The link below talks about where The Golden Ratio can be found in nature, but it can also be found in animals, and humans, weather patterns, star systems, and is said to be ever present in the universe.

https://www.mathnasium.com/blog/14-i...atio-in-nature
Old 30-03-2023, 11:04 AM
Master

Photo

Don’t worry Starman cos all my photos turn out sideways as well! Every photo I put on the Art section except one came up sideways. Don’t know how to fix it either. Then out of the blue the last one came up straight. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Sorry about the sideways picture, I'm not good at this computer stuff. Nonetheless this is my pyramid. Really like yours Miss Hepburn. Yes, that is a Tarot Tablet on the window sill. I sometimes concentrate on the Tarot Major Aecana while sitting in the pyramid. I also have crystals in my pyramid, one hanging down from the top but don’t know if you can see it in this sideways picture, lol.
Old 30-03-2023, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt has the dimensions that correlate with Sacred Geometry.
The Golden Ratio is part of the Sacred Geometry, it is sometimes called “the divine proportion” in mathematics.
Let's not forget keeps razors sharp! Maybe I'll try my Chef knives underneath one!!

Old 30-03-2023, 05:23 PM
Master

Yes, Miss Hepburn, it will keep razorblades sharp, make water taste softer, grow plants fuller that are kept inside of the pyramid, and eventually effect plant life throughout your home. It will also effect your skin and complexion, making it more radiant, soft, and youthful appearing. It definitely effects your aura, and after a short while meditating in a pyramid you may begin to see a lot of light, Golden light from my “soul” fills my pyramid. If you do sound meditation technique in a pyramid you will remain quiet inside for long periods of time, and if you sleep in a pyramid you may begin to have some fantastical dreams. Last but not least, making love in a pyramid is out of this world.

What I share here are my experiences of having started using a pyramid back in the late 1970’s. I have built pyramids for myself a few times after moving to a new place. The pyramid in the picture I posted I built in 2021 after moving here to New Mexico from California. I have had many pyramids; had a pyramid over my waterbed when I lived in Denver. Pyramids have a profound effect on water, including the water in our body. I used to have a copper cap for my pyramid but along the way let go of it. I had a very large pyramid in my backyard when I lived in Grand Junction, Colorado. Meditating outdoors is wonderful, meditating in a pyramid outdoors is simply enhanced wonderful. I did lots of research on pyramids over the past forty plus years and found it to be a very useful tool. But remember the energy is neutral; it only enhances what already is.