Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-02-2024, 11:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hot hands

I received a treatment from a chakra/aura healer when I was at a spiritual fair. She really had very warm (even hot) hands. It was really an amazing experience. When her very warm hands touched my body, it cleared my blockages in my energy body very effectively.
Are there more energy healers here who have very warm/hot hands during treatment?
The reason why I'm asking this is because I want to become an energy healer too.
Old 06-02-2024, 12:38 AM
Newbie ;)

I have done energy work. People used to say the heat from my hands was very warm. I’m really glad it helped you. What did you feel when the energy blocks cleared. There are lots of different energy practices you could explore, depending on what’s available in your area. I think those of us who have good success with energy healers, often go on to do this themselves.
Old 06-02-2024, 10:11 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Tensions around my solar plexus chakra & throat chakra started to melt away when her very warm hands touched me. When that happened, I felt differently. It was really amazing. But I also felt my other chakras, even my foot chakras. The healer told me especially my solar plexus & throat chakra were out of balance. Interesting, this can also explain why I felt often discomfort in these 2 chakras when I had problems with my autism in the past. But after receiving the treatment, I felt differently. And even now, it's easier for me to feel my solar plexus and throat chakra when I'm meditating.
Old 06-02-2024, 10:40 AM
Administrator
I am a Healer it is not just your hands that get hot your whole body can.

Namaste
Old 06-02-2024, 02:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I am a Healer it is not just your hands that get hot your whole body can.

Namaste
That's great. I think other people can feel that, even if you don't touch them.
I already did chakra meditation before I received Chakra & Aura treatment at a spiritual fair, but it feels so good that I feel more warmth in my hands and in my body compared to 5 days ago. I will keep practicing then. I'm convinced the world where we are living in, really need more energy healers.
Old 07-02-2024, 01:44 AM
Master
To oversimplify, hot hands come from lots of energy flowing through them. Most forms of energy healing rely on flowing energy (chi) from healer to those in need.

The most basic forms just put energy in the other persons body and relies on the receiver's energy body to send it where needed. One short coming of this method is that energy blocks can prevent the energy from going where needed.

More sophisticated forms try to put the energy as close as possible to the troubled area to make sure it gets used where intended. This is utilized in Chinese medicine where energy is inserted into a specific meridians.

There are also forms of energy healing and energy work that rely on energy fields. These require more technique but use far less energy. Because of the reduced energy use, in these forms the hands rarely get hot. These forms of energy work are far more effective at connecting and realigning.
Old 10-02-2024, 12:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Today, my hands feel warmer than 3 days ago during energy work and self-treatment. 3 days ago, my hands felt warmer than 5 days before. This shows me that we can really improve our healing abilities through a lot of chakra & energy practice. This is very good news, especially because we are living in the world with a lot of unhealthy people. I believe a lot of trouble can be saved if more people become effective healers. I treated myself. Tensions melt away when my hands touched my upper body. But my hands were not hot. The hands of my chakra healer at a spiritual fair were still a lot warmer. But I'm already making good progress.
Old 14-02-2024, 09:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

4 days later (today), my hands (and the rest of my body) felt warmer again. It was even very warm when I touched my face with my hands and I even started to sweat. Not only I am doing chakra work, but I'm also doing visualization work to charge my healing aura. I see the colors white, light yellow and light pink as healing energy. I let this healing energy flow through my hands.
I believe it's possible to make our healing abilities extremely powerful if our healing hands (and other parts of body) are hot. On Facebook, a powerful healer told me she had clients who told her that she shouldn't touch them because her hands were too hot.
Old 14-02-2024, 10:37 PM
Master

hm my body is warm sometimes, my hands have been warm today. Interesting that it may have to do with healing lol...
Old 16-02-2024, 02:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend of the Fey
I believe it's possible to make our healing abilities extremely powerful if our healing hands (and other parts of body) are hot. On Facebook, a powerful healer told me she had clients who told her that she shouldn't touch them because her hands were too hot.
A note of caution here, if your hands get too hot or your energy too strong, the person receiving treatment will experience a burning sensation. They have told me its very unpleasant.