Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Acupuncture & Acupressure

Old 03-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Experiencer

Auricular Magnetic Therapy

I'm currently using this method to lose some weight. I ordered and received tiny, small magnets, and put them on the stimulation points inside the left ear, as per instructions.

I'm only on day three, and, from day one, I noticed changes inside my body.

The idea to try it came to me in a dream, remembering when my brother-in-law went to a clinic, and, they performed auricular therapy on him, using an electrical stimulation needle on points inside his left ear. He went to stop smoking. After one session, he stopped smoking. Never again smoked a cigarette.

Searching the internet, I found it can be used for weight loss, and, for lots of other health related issues.

Has anyone in here used this type of acupuncture? And, what did you use it for, and, did it work for you?

Stimulation can be done in a number of ways, needles, electric stimulation, beads, seeds, magnets, etc.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Experiencer

I've been using my auricular magnets ( two pair in left ear ) for a couple of weeks now, about two hours a day.

Definitely getting less cravings for greasy foods and sugar foods. Lost appetite for potato chips, ice cream, and candy bars.

No more cravings of these type of foods.

I didn't use any " will power " to avoid these foods. Just put the magnets on suggested weight loss points in the left ear, left them in for a couple of hours.

They can be a little uncomfortable the first few days, the area the magnets are on, get a little sore, till you get used to them.

Can't really say I lost any weight yet, too early to tell. I don't want to step on a scale and get discouraged. But, I don't crave snacks anymore, that's a big plus for me.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Experiencer

Something I want to share, to those that may have an alcohol addiction:

I normally like to drink a few beers on my days off. Yesterday, a day off for me,I tried to drink a beer, and couldn't. It just didn't taste good to me, and, I didn't even want one.

Tried again later in the day, and, couldn't drink it. Just didn't taste good.

This would be good news for anyone wanting to stop their cravings for alcoholic beverages.
Old 25-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Deactivated Account

this is cool- I really appreciate your sharing this, Rodan. I hope you are still on the forums! Would love to hear if it has helped. I am going to look them up, hope they are affordable.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Master
The points used in the ear may also be used with "special" acupuncture needles [think of a drawing pin with an extremely short needle]
These are the points in Chinese Medicine

Old 14-02-2014, 11:03 PM
peacelover

thanks for the info guys :)
Old 28-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
this is cool- I really appreciate your sharing this, Rodan. I hope you are still on the forums! Would love to hear if it has helped. I am going to look them up, hope they are affordable.

I went off the tiny magnets for the ear about six weeks ago. I kept them on too long for a couple of days, and, they made my ears sore on the points they were attached. Ears felt OK again, after three or four days, but, I stayed off them as I wanted to see if I noticed any changes in my eating or drinking habits, if they would come back.

Looks like the cravings for sweets and salty snacks came back, along with the taste for beer came back again.

I'm going to start using them again, I will post when, and post results. Might be a couple of weeks yet before I go back on them.

Thanks to, " norseman " for posting that chart.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane

I bought my tiny ear magnets on ebay. I bought two sets ( that would be eight tiny magnets ). Was glad I did because I lost two. These things are small, and are easy to lose if you are not careful.

I paid less than 10 dollars for the two sets.

As far as use, I'm now leaning on when applying them, think of an intent of why you are using them. In other words, if I'm using them for weight loss, as I apply them to the ear, I visualize, think of losing weight.
Old 16-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Experiencer

I went off the ear magnets for about three months. Just started back on them for weight loss.

I really have to say, they do have a positive effect on me, for curbing my appetite for sweets.

Something else I'm thinking of trying, magnets on the pinky finger of both fingers. I did this for a week.

Before I started back on the ear magnets, I put magnets on my pinky fingers before going to bed.
Two different mornings, I woke up with a slight pain, discomfort, in the appendix area of the stomach. Each morning I got this pain, I discontinued the magnets on pinky fingers. When I started back up, I'd get the pain again, in same area, in the morning.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:40 AM
awakenow

Really interesting information, people. Thank you. I am a massage therapist who channels healing energies and I have been learning more about the chinese acupressure points/meridians and using cupping/trigger point therapy to relieve these. This adds to my knowledge base.
Much love