Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 21-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Master
MindOverMatter: Clever. Did it work just as well as if you took the medicine?

Yes, it works as well if not better because it doesn't have to go through my digestive system, which modifies and limits anything somewhat, but is taken in directly at the energy level.

I found it works best after I've taken the medicine orally at least once, so my body and subconscious mind learn what it is.

Henri: I've heard a printed prayer also works.

Yes... I've also put written clear intentions or affirmations, and instructions for various energy clearing and enhancing methods under my pillow for a period of time, with good effect.

Xan

Old 21-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Knower
Would this work for nutritional supplements. Holding the pill in your hand or putting in under you pillow?

Old 22-11-2012, 12:49 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Kryon suggests simply holding pills-medicine in ones hand, can achieve the same effect as swallowing them, in many cases.

I've done this sort of thing, putting natural medicines under my sleep pillow with the intention to receive their medicine. It saves on buying more.

Xan

This may be a little off-topic, but what you said reminds me of something happened two weeks ago. I was in a LOT of physical pain with my leg -like a number "8 or 9" pain. The doctor prescribed me some narcotic painkillers. I seriously did not want to take these for various reasons (side effects etc). Anyway I thought it might be wise if I got the prescription filled anyway just in case. I started out to the pharmacy, could not actually get there because the pain was so severe, so had to just go home. (less walking involved) I held the prescriptions in my hand because I was just "on another planet" by that stage, -had totally forgotten what I was gripping in my hand....and lay on the floor. Then weirdly about 2 hours later the pain started to ease and has got better gradually since!
Just from holding the prescription!!? wow.
Old 22-11-2012, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverMatter
Would this work for nutritional supplements. Holding the pill in your hand or putting in under you pillow?

It might. For a while I was just holding my vitamins in my hand, but then I guess I got lazy and started taking them again. It seems to work best with an inner focus moment of conscious intention to receive. hmmm.... Maybe I'll start doing that again.

I learned this approach years ago when I had little kids and not much time. There was a fungal infection in my fingernails I was packing with golden seal paste every night before I went to bed, and it was gradually improving. One night, too tired to do even one more thing, I decided to just visualize doing the packing and wrapping on my way into sleep. I was surprised to find this actually worked better than the physical treatment so I kept it up. The problem went away quickly and never came back.

Xan

Old 22-11-2012, 04:16 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
What if someone on necessary medication for their existence did this xan, and died or became critically ill, as a result of this kind of suggestion?....Im sorry, but this is an extremely irresponsible suggestion, in my view......

As I shared this quote you can blame me for the information.
Or rather, Kryon if you wish.
I expect Lee Carol has heard similar comments regarding other chanellings,
criticism is the risk one takes sharing new ideas.

No healer prescribes .but only shares information to be used or rejected.
And he always advises people to consult their doctor , as do all alternative healers.

Old 22-11-2012, 04:27 AM
Henri77

Cool story...
Anyway the film is about tons of ideas that may inspire one.... to see their reality slightly, or profoundly differently.

Much of it based on verified on scientific studies.
Old 22-11-2012, 04:52 AM
Knower
I enjoyed what the Pleadian woman had to say from the video...though I admit its not the first time I heard that recording

Old 25-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77

As I shared this quote you can blame me for the information.
Or rather, Kryon if you wish.
I expect Lee Carol has heard similar comments regarding other chanellings,
criticism is the risk one takes sharing new ideas.

No healer prescribes .but only shares information to be used or rejected.
And he always advises people to consult their doctor , as do all alternative healers.

i think henry I placed my comment accordingly.....i also think you'll find this kind of advice or suggestion may be against forum rules......i had a huge migraine for two days, and holding my migraine medication did nothing for me until i actually took it as prescribed.......there are many vulnerable people who come into sf, and can be influenced by such irresponsible suggestions.....i certainly wouldn't want to be someone who encouraged another who may not be as aware of, or familiar with alternative healing practices (techniques) to injure themselves over a comment that may have been made in passing......we have to consider every scenario on a public forum before placing comments that could cause injury to another.......again this is my view.....
Old 25-11-2012, 03:19 AM
Master
I believe that if it is your path to heal certain things you will.
There is an innate knowing..I say this from personal experience.

In 1991 after an accident ..I was told I had maybe a year left of walking ..
I also had a disease in my knees.. I refused this 100% ..I am still walking.

In the later 199o's I was told I had cancer of womb ..I refused this ..Gone.

Some things Yes ..Our being knows...NO not that path..Other things we may need to experience as part of our learning.

Otherwise what is the point ..should have stayed in afterlife.

compassion is often learnt by sharing same or similar experiences ..
Dynamics are varied.

Learn to listen to your own inner self ..One is responsible for what one shares if they state they are a spiritual master or expert in a certain field.

To master energy ..to its fullest ..peace is always prevailant with wise counsel and responsibility...Assertiveness is standing tall.

Why do people follow others paths ..instead of searching for the answers with in self? I realize its great to share ..I do it ..and i am prepared for any fall back if that is to be.

Now I must find my anti inflam..as that is what I am guided to do .

:) ta ta ..God sped x

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 25-11-2012, 03:48 AM
Master
In trying to get a glimpse of who is kryon?? ( Gosh had no idea ..being a solo journey woman...) This link landed in front of me.

wow...there is so much out there it pays to go with in ..IMO

Take care all :) xo

http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6105

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George