Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-10-2013, 12:46 AM
WubWub

Talking How Do You Get Back Into The Body?

Astral Projection.

How do you get back into the body?

What's the worst thing that evil entities can do to you?

And finally, when you astral project, do you still breathe, does you heart beat, and do you have a pulse?
Old 04-10-2013, 02:26 AM
Master

It is my understanding that as long as that silver cord is attached to your phy. body you will go back automaticly . You keep breathing , and your hart is still beating when you are asleep , its the same for a.p. On the nasty astral critters , you might want to read some of Erin's blogs , or some of the posts on astral pulse .
http://www.erinpavlina.com/
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
Old 04-10-2013, 04:54 AM
Ascender

I've never seen the silver cord on any of my projections. I do believe that it perhaps represents the resonance of your astral body to your physical body. When your body gets hungry or wants to pee, then you'll get dragged back in whether you want to end the projection yet or not.

If the worst thing were really bad, then I wouldn't be here to talk about it. So, it's probably not that bad. That's one interpretation ;)

Your physical body still breathes, still has a heart beat, still has brain activity... which is why, I believe, not only would your physical body drag you back in the way I mentioned, but you will "snap" back just by wanting to very much, because there is something like a cord except for the shape and substance part, that links your physical body to your astral body. Just being aware that you have a physical body, can automatically return you to your physical body.

If you're asking if your astral body has breathing and pulse... ehh, sort of. I guess you can call it that, but it's all made out of energy.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:55 AM
Master
You get "back in the body" the exact same way you end a dream. For me I just think about my physical body and make it move and the projection and/or lucid dream ends instantly nearly every time. Sometimes that method will bring about a false-awakening and you're still in a projection but inside of the RTZ instead of the astral planes. The truth is we never leave our physical body to begin with, our consciousness simply enters our astral body and the spiritual dimension that our astral body is in. People experience the feeling of leaving one body for another because our other bodies can create a sort of energetic magnetism on our astral body which makes it feel like we're fighting to leave a body. But you cannot leave your physical body with your astral body because they both exist in totally different locations, your physical body exists in the physical dimension and your astral body exists in the spiritual dimensions. It's just a matter of having your consciousness shift into a different body/dimension and then to return it is the exact same thing but the opposite way.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:44 AM
WubWub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
You get "back in the body" the exact same way you end a dream. For me I just think about my physical body and make it move and the projection and/or lucid dream ends instantly nearly every time. Sometimes that method will bring about a false-awakening and you're still in a projection but inside of the RTZ instead of the astral planes. The truth is we never leave our physical body to begin with, our consciousness simply enters our astral body and the spiritual dimension that our astral body is in. People experience the feeling of leaving one body for another because our other bodies can create a sort of energetic magnetism on our astral body which makes it feel like we're fighting to leave a body. But you cannot leave your physical body with your astral body because they both exist in totally different locations, your physical body exists in the physical dimension and your astral body exists in the spiritual dimensions. It's just a matter of having your consciousness shift into a different body/dimension and then to return it is the exact same thing but the opposite way.
Okay. Thanks. I'll attempt this tonight.
Hey, the RTZ, how do you get there?
Old 05-10-2013, 02:25 AM
Pathfinder
When you astral project, well all you need to do when you want to return to your body is to just think about your body. Yep, you will go straight back. Well, really evil ententies don't have much power but really we do not know what the worst thing that they can do is because if they have killed people during astral projection, they would not be here. Finally, during astral projection, it is know that you can do everything you can do while your in your physical body, that includes heart beats and breathing.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:24 AM
dronelocker

Well i wouldn't be so affarid of going back. It happends automaticly sooner or later. Its actually VERY hard to loss the link betwen yourself and your body.
The moment you run out of "fuel" is the moment you are being pulled back.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicKevin
When you astral project, well all you need to do when you want to return to your body is to just think about your body. Yep, you will go straight back. Well, really evil ententies don't have much power but really we do not know what the worst thing that they can do is because if they have killed people during astral projection, they would not be here. Finally, during astral projection, it is know that you can do everything you can do while your in your physical body, that includes heart beats and breathing.

People do die in their sleep. Makes you wonder if a person can do so, willingly, in their sleep, their dreams. Astral suicide?
Old 07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator
Don't worry about getting back to your body!
It will be harder to stay out for any length of time than it will be to get back!
There is a strong magnetic force which will not allow you to be separated from your body for very long.

Yes you can 'die' while out of body. But in order to do that, your body has to 'die'. That means stroke/heart attack/aneurysm...whatever else. You probably have as much chance of dying while out of body as you have of dying generally.

What an out of body experience/astral projection really is...is simply a transference of conscious awareness from the normal viewpoint of the physical world, to the state where you perceive astral realities instead. It's only a loosening of perspective! It's not like you are orbiting the Earth in a space suit.

You should be just fine. Don't be scared. Enjoy the experience of freedom!
Old 13-10-2013, 09:32 PM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
You get "back in the body" the exact same way you end a dream. For me I just think about my physical body and make it move and the projection and/or lucid dream ends instantly nearly every time.

Pretty much the same for me. I haven't had one in a while (they've always been spontaneous), but from my experiences, "doing" anything with the physical body will pull you back. It was always awkward knowing that thinking would bring me back... and that to stay "out" I'd have to not think. That would make not thinking much harder :)