Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Newbie ;)

HOW DO I CLOSE CROWN CHAKRA

I have tried the visualization technique and it just keeps opening back up when i say this i mean that the crown is tingling and i am very intouch with spirit and or people i do not know what the **** these things or people are but they listen to me 24/7 and i would it seems to be effecting me negatively i just want to not feel this sensation anymore and or hear voices.
Old 17-05-2017, 03:54 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkon351
I have tried the visualization technique and it just keeps opening back up when i say this i mean that the crown is tingling and i am very intouch with spirit and or people i do not know what the **** these things or people are but they listen to me 24/7 and i would it seems to be effecting me negatively i just want to not feel this sensation anymore and or hear voices.

Hello,
You can't,
It closes when you die!
But some here will more than likely disagree!

Kind Regards Billy
Old 17-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello. You seem blessed to have your Sahasrara open as such and if it were me, I would work with it, directing the flow of energies (kundalini) into this centre...after which, you'll be in so much bliss and peace that nothing in this world or another shall affect you ever again in any negative way that is not to your comfort or liking.

If you visualise it closing or give any attention to it, it's going to remain that way, so ground yourself by laying on the earth/sand...do some gardening and focus/visualise on Muladhara (root) opening, rather than the crown centre closing.

"Hearing voices" comes more from the Ajna (brow) chakra and to close that requires hedonistic distraction - become more involved in worldly concerns and the superficial aspects of everyday existence. Turn your focus outwards towards the mundane and engage in activities requiring deep thought, like crosswords, trivial pursuit and the like.

Conversely, you can attempt to open all of the other lower chakras and it should balance out the energies of the higher ones in turn.

All the best with it.
Old 17-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Knower

Chakra

Close chakra? I think that it is a nonsense. Eastern yogis say that opening chakra could take many years daily meditations on a one chakra only. So I think your chakra is not open.
See for example The secret of the golden flower. Translantion by Richard Willhelm. But there are different terms. For example chakra Ajna is there called "Heavenly heart" and chara Anahata "a fleshly heart".
I recomend you read translantion texts by real Eastern autors, not by our wesetern fakes. People they have really open a chakra - have spiritual povwer siddhis. Until do you not obtain siddhis sou it mean that You have no chakra open.
Old 17-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpino
Close chakra? I think that it is a nonsense. Eastern yogis say that opening chakra could take many years daily meditations on a one chakra only. So I think your chakra is not open.
See for example The secret of the golden flower. Translantion by Richard Willhelm. But there are different terms. For example chakra Ajna is there called "Heavenly heart" and chara Anahata "a fleshly heart".
I recomend you read translantion texts by real Eastern autors, not by our wesetern fakes. People they have really open a chakra - have spiritual povwer siddhis. Until do you not obtain siddhis sou it mean that You have no chakra open.

Hello,
I am a westerner and not only do I absolutely disagree with the above statement,I also know being 64 years old,( 1 year less than you aged 65 ) that the 7 chakra's are always open,this is according to Eastern teaching?

You should know being so "experienced" in these matters that the 7 Rays are all connected to the 7 chakra's,each ray is dominant in one chakra,and the other 6 rays are secondary,you should also know that the 7 rays are different colours, like white light through a prism!
If one ray is dominant in a particular chakra then that energy vortex is accompanied by the 6 other rays and weave through the " spokes " not petals,and they form the "flower" the chakra's are always open,but,and a big but, then you can activate them by various means, including,meditation, yoga,prayer,faith and by having a physical accident!, as in falling and hitting your coccyx may arouse the " serpent power,kundalini "!

I absolutely disagree with your train of thought and your training in these matters?

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 18-05-2017, 08:57 AM
Eelco

Quote:

A few ways to deal with what you are experiencing.
Do some moderately physical exercises. Work on the lower chakra's if you will to balance your chakra's out. I am unsure if the symptoms you describe are a sign of an opened up crown chakra. As it is though visualizations are still in the realm of the upper chakra's. Body work, massages, long nature hikes or even the more mundane activities as taking out the trash, clean up the garden, wash the windows go for a bike ride may just give you the physical exersise you need to bring balance. reading through the lines it seems these experiences are nagging at you full time. Taking a step back and ignoring them in lieu of more activities that bring you (mundane) joy might give you the breather you need to tackle the problem further.

In the mean time I would recommend limiting alcohol or other recreational drug activities. Let the chakra's sort themselves out for a while. If this fails then find a shiatsu or accupuncture therapist to at least help you sort out the tingling sensations...

Simple quick visualizations that help in shielding your energy field may help a little. . Visual of a strong grounding chord from the root chakra into the earths core. A bubble of reflective material to reflect away unwanted incoming energies. A guardian sentinal rose with thorns to only allow those energies that are beneficial are a few I use. but no more that a few minutes at the start of the day and a few moments during the day to make sure there still there.

With Love
Eelco
Old 18-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Master
Too much energy in your crown area isn't necessarily an open crown chakra, chances are the voices and people are just in your mind. It is true as Lumpino said above to truly open your crown chakra takes many years, and what you would be receiving if your crown chakra was open is real thoughts from other people and visions of reality and real knowledge that wouldn't be problematic.

Bringing energy into your navel area would be the best way to start grounding yourself that I know of, eating well, and exercising, with no meditation or drugs.
Old 18-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Guide

Quote:

Ego wants you to close it ..... the false identity we each mis-create.

STABILIZE it and allow it to remain OPEN ~

How?

Spend time in Nature and Solitude ~
Spend time merely BEING still ~

The ego has a collective nature as well ...... and some will feel threatened and try to pull you back into the delusions of ego ~

Old 18-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
A few ways to deal with what you are experiencing.
Do some moderately physical exercises. Work on the lower chakra's if you will to balance your chakra's out. I am unsure if the symptoms you describe are a sign of an opened up crown chakra. As it is though visualizations are still in the realm of the upper chakra's. Body work, massages, long nature hikes or even the more mundane activities as taking out the trash, clean up the garden, wash the windows go for a bike ride may just give you the physical exersise you need to bring balance. reading through the lines it seems these experiences are nagging at you full time. Taking a step back and ignoring them in lieu of more activities that bring you (mundane) joy might give you the breather you need to tackle the problem further.

In the mean time I would recommend limiting alcohol or other recreational drug activities. Let the chakra's sort themselves out for a while. If this fails then find a shiatsu or accupuncture therapist to at least help you sort out the tingling sensations...

Simple quick visualizations that help in shielding your energy field may help a little. . Visual of a strong grounding chord from the root chakra into the earths core. A bubble of reflective material to reflect away unwanted incoming energies. A guardian sentinal rose with thorns to only allow those energies that are beneficial are a few I use. but no more that a few minutes at the start of the day and a few moments during the day to make sure there still there.

With Love
Eelco
I fully concur (saying the same thing myself).
Old 23-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Seeker
Quote:
its energies imbalance ..your crown chakra receive more energy and get difficulty to channel these energies to lower chakra .
second before practicing any visualization techniq you should always make protestion for your self
simple remedy visualise yourself encircle into white bubble this will protect you
or chant gayatri mantra or mahamritunjay mantra or listen .
or ask archangel Michael or a Raphael to protect your from lower energy .
and ground excess energies.
make energy balance.