Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-01-2011, 02:29 AM
Administrator
LOVe the Kind Four Letter Word

Hello

I do not think there is a word in English that has more deapth in its meaning yet it be a simple four letter word.

What is LOVe in meaning to ye ?

To me it be an emotion that has at times an action to it ( )

So to ye it be ?

Lynn
Old 08-01-2011, 03:44 AM
Knower
I'm running across more and more guys who see it as the bad four letter word. They are all terribly afraid of either being committed or getting hurt. I say why not indulge our hearts and admit to each other our feelings? What is so wrong with that? Why do some cringe at the idea of love? I have been hurt over and over and.. well too many times to count, but I always fall in love again, and am never afraid of falling in love :) Perhaps that is my downfall? I fall in love too easily and some say I'm addicted to love. My aura is a constant state of pink. But I love being in love and see nothing wrong with it whatsoever. It is a state of being, and we are all made of it.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:29 AM
Suspended
Hi Lynn & Miko!
I love the topic of love...
IMO...Intellectually, love means striving to do what's best.
Emotionally/Spiritually, love means resonating & appreciating.
Socially, love means connecting...

I'm working on developing an inner sense of love, independent of what goes on around me (or what I perceive of it).
But there have been times when I couldn't feel that love & an angel (both in body & spirit) has come to give me a hand... how beautiful & sweet to my soul!
Old 09-01-2011, 02:34 AM
Gracey

my mom use to wear a patch on her jeans when i was a kid, it said love is a four letter word......

i like corithians description of love, it suits me well.......
Old 09-01-2011, 02:39 AM
Administrator
Hello

Well this LOVe thing on the level of an emoton is new to me. I learned to have it for me to embrace fully with inner peace whom I am and what I am. I had LOVe in me heart and very Soul in that I had and still very much have compassions and acceptance for all around me and whom come to cross a possitive or negative path with me.

The wall I put there was out lof self protections from childhood and it did serve me well for the at times trechorous path I had to walk along. The lonely path an the dark path. I feel that the LOVe here I refused to open to or try to undertand served me well to keep me from crossng dangerous lines that once crossed I would not maybe have been able to come back from.

SO I have the inner LOVe for me and I had the outer LOVe for all that crossed a path with me, but I had not the LOVe as the open emotion it be. I now too have that so have I come full circle ? I ask me that one as I learn daily what it feels like, what a hug means when its felt, what the words mean if somoene says LOVe t me signing off.

Its a wonderous thing LOVe but too its a hurtful thing as hearts can be broken by it. Having too add in the balalnce the opposite to LOVe its a COMPLEX thing inddeed.

Its nice when one's that can "read me" go ye feel amazing. Still getting used to that one too.

LOVe at times too is being able take a compliment or praise and seeing there is no EGO in accepting that.

Lynn
Old 09-01-2011, 02:53 AM
Gracey

lynn, why do you make the e in love smaller?
Old 09-01-2011, 03:00 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
lynn, why do you make the e in love smaller?

Hello

It always makes me Smile when I see that be asked. Why dont really know but I have since the day I learned to write the word done it that way. When it was to be all capitals in school work I put a small "e" . When I learned to type and the word LOVE was there to type in speed tests it went for me LOVe.

I have been told that maybe its how it felt so a mystery to me in what the feeling was. What the emotional meaning behind it felt like. Hiding in a way maybe. Now it would be a hard habbit to break I feel. Too I have been told its to "get" attentions and that one I so know is not me nor has ever been me.

Like the odd way I write it be me and feels of me so is me. I guess that reason fits best. It is just me.....just Lynn

A bit of this in me....

Lynn
Old 09-01-2011, 07:06 AM
Master
You have to be in it to win it.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
You have to be in it to win it.
That reminds me of Deusdrum's sig. quote... "Don't fall in love, stand up in it."
Gem, do you think love is something to win? I'm curious - would you explain more?