Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old Today, 07:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, gee, all ya have to do is google things like Levitation by Tibetan or Indian monks...
Stories of Catholic levitation...you name it...type in yogis or gurus
or Eastern masters that bi-locate and levitate, there are many stories.

Self inflicted torment? Sure -it worked for Joseph to focus his mind and desire...but, the only way?
Since you yourself are a self-admitted Catholic, I'm sure you realize the Catholic practice of the Sacrament where the participants eat the Wafer. That wafer has been specially consecrated. This is all part of that Ritual which is necessary for holy communion.
Based on that ceremony, you can see my point about the necessity for Rituals.
Another Catholic practice is the Novena during which Fasting is done. Depending on the harshness of that Fasting, it can be done to the degree where it becomes self-inflicted torment of the kind practiced by Saint Joseph. So, as you can see, in your own self-admitted Catholicism, there are certain rituals/disciplines to be practiced--with all due respect to you, Miss Hepburn.
Old Today, 07:59 AM
Hi Cribbage, couple things I should clarify, I'm an ex-Catholic.
I like Catholics, but not their Church.

And putting on my Mod hat ---the Administration here has
asked that when we quote other members that we shorten the quote to 2-3
sentences...I think adding the post # helps.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old Today, 08:12 AM
Master

Here I go poking my spoke in again but hopefully in a positive way.
Firstly, and I apologise, but I have no knowledge at all if this "method" you speak of. In fact I've never heard of it !
But I just feel like I wanted to say can you not meditate and manifest with ANY candle ??
In fact , do you even need a candle to meditate or manifest .
I have done both over time but never used a candle.

In order to manifest I did meditate and above all else my main findings and beliefs were this.

See whatever you are manifesting as already there .
And then believe it.
In believing it you eliminate the fear .

Sorry if I sound ignorant to the facts of the method you prefer .
Old Today, 09:20 AM
Administrator
I can only add a caution to this Yes I have heard of candle burning ,
but putting oils near a flame is dangerous in its self,

I used to read a magazine it is a Spiritual magazine and there is a section in it which used candles as a manifestation.

Namaste