Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-01-2020, 12:16 AM
Knower

Predictions for each country after The Shift

This is from Diana Cooper's book Transitions to the Golden Age 2012-2032. I was intrigued when I heard about this book and found the predictions specific/relevant to each country online. I believe the revised edition was published just after the end of 2012.
I thought I'd share it but as it's a lot to copy and paste, here's the link from a blog:
https://anda642.wordpress.com/2015/0...n-era-in-2032/
Old 15-01-2020, 01:47 AM
Master

I believe that the future isn't fixed. We can't predict it. We unconsciously create it, but everybody has the potential to do it consciously.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-01-2020, 02:12 AM
Knower
Well, apparently things were supposed to be kinda okay after the olympics. I can assure you, things are very far from OK in the UK.

What’s this cleansing mentioned so much? I really hope that the bad karma built up over the years is gonna be unleashed on those with little to do with it.
Old 15-01-2020, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that the future isn't fixed. We can't predict it. We unconsciously create it, but everybody has the potential to do it consciously.

…….
Old 15-01-2020, 08:55 AM
Master

I've read through it.

Wish I hadn't. Sounds like complete hokum to me, patched together from various other sources in an incoherent manner. Witness this Beauty on Saudi Arabia:

Quote:
Ancient karma held in the earth will cause problems, so too will more recent karma as so much oil has been removed. Oil is needed for the lubrication of the planet, which will react against the exploitation of its resources. As this country runs out of oil and money ceases to be currency, there will be challenges. Camels hold much wisdom and will start to telepathically communicate with the people. This will help the Saudi Arabians to find their soul path.

Even a 5-year old would struggle to find this credible.
Old 15-01-2020, 09:33 AM
Master
Energy manifests in reflection of the expression and what manifests will have repercussions in some shape or so to speak depending on it's nature / vibration . This is why there is individual karma and karma that encompasses a country and planet and such likes ..

Residue energy exists and it can increase / multiply on a similar vibe or it can be transmuted into something different .

When we look back in history there are many times where what is expressed is to say the least awful from one perspective, but the earth's spirit is not interested in tit for tat contracts, it simply deals with what is present as a vibration .

I think many are looking at the Aussie fires and thinking wow, why are the elements allowing this to continue in such a way where all this suffering is had .

There becomes a point where peeps think that there is something more going on here than meets the eye and for some they will look at what has transpired in the past .. a week or so ago while sending healing to the situation I had the thought of the british link with the convicts being sent to Australia and for many the injustices that occurred and resulted in . The energy that it created .

I watched a bit of a youtube video the other day and this particular spirit channel picked up on the exact same thing as I did and I am sure many other's have also .

I think a lot of poop is going to hit the fan and it will spread world wide because of what has transpired throughout history, I think perhaps this might be the only way that certain peeps will get the message and begin to see the results of one's actions because it does and will effect more than they realize .

x daz x
Old 15-01-2020, 10:19 AM
MAYA EL

She sounds like a nut job to me. And I'm not sure where she's getting the date of 2032 from? I've spent the last 15yrs trying to nail down the exact yr month and day and never guessed 2032 as one of my " possibilities"