Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-07-2015, 02:59 AM
MelanieJay

Post Aliens?

Does anyone believe in Aliens?
Just curious to see people's opinions about it. I have heard many stories about encounters but who really knows if it is completely true.
Old 22-07-2015, 03:58 AM
Knower

Well, I believe but I'm not sure if I assign to the idea that they are solid bodies like us, or they are energetic bodies or both. I've encountered them in dreams and projections but there's no way for me to know if I was seeing them in their real forms.
Old 22-07-2015, 06:27 AM
Master
I believe in aliens because i've been kidnapped by them. And i'm not talking about the illegal aliens from across the border but the ones from outer space. Luckily i've managed to escape because of my cat like reflexes and my amazing kung fu skills. They actually had planned to destroy the human population and take over the earth but because of me you don't have to worry about that anymore.
Old 22-07-2015, 06:43 AM
Knower

Belief doesn't even come into consideration. They exist, have existed for a long time, existed before humans did. Will keep existing.
Some have been on this planet before, some are here now, and some will most probably be here in the future.

But considering humans were genetically designed by some aliens, also putting their genetics into us. Then the more important question is "who are we?"
I bet such advanced "aliens" know well who they are. But who are we? Do you know? Who are you?

"Belief" comes into play only if you don't really know much anything. If you do know, then you know.
How can you find out? How can you begin seeing the world more wholly and more accurately?
Old 22-07-2015, 07:14 AM
Master
extraterrestrials yes, aliens no.
just read the accounts of people like Corey Goode, who have worked for 20 years in off world projects for their government and encountered extraterrestrials here and off world.
Old 22-07-2015, 07:50 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I believe in aliens because i've been kidnapped by them. And i'm not talking about the illegal aliens from across the border but the ones from outer space. Luckily i've managed to escape because of my cat like reflexes and my amazing kung fu skills. They actually had planned to destroy the human population and take over the earth but because of me you don't have to worry about that anymore.

Thank you for saving us all, your very brave
Old 22-07-2015, 08:11 AM
Master
lol You Welcome.
Old 22-07-2015, 09:47 AM
Lorelyen

Humans are well known for their arrogance, imagining that they are the only "intelligence" (i.e. I suppose reasoning, intellect, spiritual awareness) in the universe. Just as they act as if they're the last in the evolutionary line.
When I came to Earth I had to pass through border controls above which was a big notice "Welcome to Earth, a subsidiary of Apple Inc."

Old 22-07-2015, 09:47 AM
Lorelyen

Humans are well known for their arrogance, imagining that they are the only "intelligence" (i.e. I suppose reasoning, intellect, spiritual awareness) in the universe. Just as they act as if they're the last in the evolutionary line.
When I came to Earth I had to pass through border controls above which was a big notice "Welcome to Earth, a subsidiary of Apple Inc."

Old 22-07-2015, 09:48 AM
Lorelyen