Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Mazy Lane

energy what is it?

Hey im fairly new here .Im interested in all that is spiritual and everything related.I have a hard time reading, focusing, and retaining. therefore my knowledge is limited.I was wondering if anyone can help me out? I feel that
we carry energy that follows us through our live and into the next life and has been there in the previous life.This energy is changable. I feel our energy is governed by our universe..I feel this energy can work for us or against.

I also believe all religions are hold some truth .They are just different paths or ways to god.They say we only use a small percentage of our brain.Religion is like a small experience of god. If we used our whole brain we would know the truth .Thats why conditioning your mind through meditation can bring you a step closer to god.

Does anyone share similar ideas?Or has anyone heard of these beliefs before?
Old 22-08-2011, 09:02 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

As i experience it, it is 'vibration', pulsation radiating out from every source that is, itself, pulsation.. it is movement, intersecting movement, and creating 'knots of interference', matter, experience.. this is what i understand..

Be well..
Old 22-08-2011, 09:02 PM
TeeHee

Hi, and some thoughts,

Science studies the universe, the creation, made by the creator. If one was to worship the creation instead of the creator, this is a form of idolatry.

If science had perfect knowledge of all that there is at an exact same moment in time, there would be evidence for God. The very thing that the lack of evidence suggests is that there's no God. The mind can be looked at the same way, the lack of evidence to support the soul, the lack of evidence for using 100% of our brains, will in time be proven false. Much the same way as Hawkins claimed we are made up of junk DNA without purpose, science is slowly proving all things are for a reason.

This reminds me of how science used the appendix as an example of evolution, stating that it has no immediate use. That is wrong by today's standard, now we know that the appendix has a purpose. Meanwhile, science will look into our brain, our mind, and state there's no room for the soul.

In regards to all religions having a central truth to them, one may look no further than sexual immorality. If one was to distinguish between them, one says the only way is through the Son Jesus Christ. There's a big discrepancy, either one is telling the way, the truth, through life's long pursuit, or it is the others that are misguided.
Old 22-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Docha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazy Lane
Hey im fairly new here .Im interested in all that is spiritual and everything related.I have a hard time reading, focusing, and retaining. therefore my knowledge is limited.I was wondering if anyone can help me out? I feel that
we carry energy that follows us through our live and into the next life and has been there in the previous life.This energy is changable. I feel our energy is governed by our universe..I feel this energy can work for us or against.

I also believe all religions are hold some truth .They are just different paths or ways to god.They say we only use a small percentage of our brain.Religion is like a small experience of god. If we used our whole brain we would know the truth .Thats why conditioning your mind through meditation can bring you a step closer to god.

Hmmm sounds like what I say. LOL

Welcome to the forums.
Old 22-08-2011, 09:17 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

As i experience it, it is 'vibration', pulsation radiating out from every source that is, itself, pulsation.. it is movement, intersecting movement, and creating 'knots of interference', matter, experience.. this is what i understand..

Be well..
I agree with this.
Old 22-08-2011, 09:21 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:

I sense that there is a 'medium' ~ a 'substance' too fine to be detected, more like a 'field' in which all that 'is' exists.. within this field, all vibration and all movement the has ever happened continues eternally as a 'echo' of itself. a 'Cosmic Memory' of all that has ever been.. so, it is possible to access this Cosmic Memory, and sometimes people believe what they have 'remembered' from the Cosmic Memory can control them, but.. it can only do what you allow it to do..

The "Kingdom of Heaven is within', be 'still', and know..

Be well..
Old 22-08-2011, 09:23 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I agree with this.
Hi Moke: It is what 'makes sense' to me.. it's nice to see that it makes sense to you, too..

Be well..
Old 22-08-2011, 09:33 PM
hand415

Some energy 'whirls' (matter); Some energy travels in a radiant direction (force) like sunlight. 'Wave' as defined correctly, in a Hopi Indian language dictionary has twenty forms. Kind of a 'slush' of energy passing through icy water. A wave is pure energy. The Earth has its' Schumann Wave, 7.83...Hz. It is the background radio signal, and a low Alpha brain wave. Healing Chi occurs when a practitioner of internal martial arts harmonizes with this signal, as proved by EEG test.
Energy is a concept with many manifestations in matter and of force. Space is full of juxtaposed radiations of many sorts.
Cosmic energies, when one lets go of emotional attachment, fill the spirit.
Meditation is a method for washing away Earthly desire, the wages of sin ( the transgression of one's spiritual laws). It is difficult to face ones many changes, to find motivation to meditate. But with regular practice one can find freedom from the thousand small worries that cause one to digress from wholeness.
Old 22-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Mazy Lane

Hey Tee hee, Having some trouble following you.If you have the time could you break it down a little?
Old 22-08-2011, 09:44 PM
TeeHee

Quote:
Hey Tee hee, Having some trouble following you.If you have the time could you break it down a little?

That is a good example actually, let's break it down a little. They are equating matter and energy that requires an origin in space and time with God who has no origin. Matter and energy are thus equated as non eternal and temporal (matter & energy) with the eternal God. This is illogical and impossible. They have erred in making a comparison to the temporal and eternal.

"they (heaven & earth) shall perish, but thou shalt endure...."