Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-07-2017, 03:05 AM
Knower
green eyed baby

In this dream, I was sitting down somewhere, looking at a beautiful baby.
They had really bright, light, almost neon green eyes, but they were very almond shaped and large. I thought they were somewhat strange looking, but the baby was still very beautiful to me.

I was playing with the baby by rubbing (his?) stomach, I just remember feeling how soft the fabric was and how cute I thought the baby was, and how I couldn't wait to have one myself.

The dream skipped and I was a child with other children, we were playing with this huge giant sized barbie doll that wasn't clothed. The doll was only a torso, though.

Someone said "Get inside the mother!" and we all went into the hallowed out torso of the barbie doll. There were windows in it and everything. We were all hiding inside the "mother" (the giant sized barbie doll torso). Someone outside started putting locks on all the windows of the barbie doll, so we couldn't be able to get out. That's when my child self seemed very distraught and stood up after crouching inside the torso, and began to break down the plastic window. I climbed out of the window/barbie doll torso and then the dream ended.
Old 28-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Master
this seems to be speaking of your heritage as a Pleiadian star seed, or possibly
another race. the barbie doll torso 'mother' was a means to incarnate as human.
when something threatened to lock you into that form permanently, you broke
free from it.
Old 28-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator
It is possible you have been fed the message growing up that we are supposed to be perfect like Barbie but buying into this idea is very confining. We innocently adopt it because that is just what everyone thinks is what makes a perfect person but it isn't' the truth and it is very damaging and limiting because very few people are ever able to achieve a perfect Barbie type body. So I think the dream is asking you to look at you self image in relation to your body. You may have inadvertently fallen into some very limited unrealistic beliefs and it is time to break past them. Green eyes represents a healing of what you see. This will feel good if you embrace it. Let go of self criticism about your body image. It's not who you are.
Old 28-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Suspended
it is the son or daughter of Goddess/God & it is trying to introduce itself to you; & let you know it lives inside your torso & cannot come out except at night when you are falling asleep.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:12 AM
Knower
thank you everyone for the interpretations!