Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh yeah it doesnt stress me I like the feeling personally, its a cold burn is all i can describe it as, not temperature heat at all.

A few nights ago i had this again from my root up to the back of my neck it was a lot hotter and more wildy moving. Something is brewing!
Old 11-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
Oh yeah it doesnt stress me I like the feeling personally, its a cold burn is all i can describe it as, not temperature heat at all.

A few nights ago i had this again from my root up to the back of my neck it was a lot hotter and more wildy moving. Something is brewing!
Oh yeah, me too, even when it seems to be trying to take my head off Sound like you're making good progress, keep on keeping on
Old 18-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Ohh another question.. thanks for those you read and posted..

I noticed this once or twice but last night this happened a lot. Never knew what it was.

Just before an out breath I would have an automatic sudden out breath, like everything out in a second through my mouth. This happen twice last night and for the first time on the in breath to. Nothing like a sigh, just sharp sudden breath like something was in control of it.

Reminded me of breathing in yoga. It looks very much like the Breathe of Fire though not continuous.

Any ideas?
Old 18-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck

Yes Kundalini is extremely physcial, in fact more physcial for me than anything else. Overnight I experienced incredible symptoms and psychic stuff, it was extraordinary. I could never have envisaged it.

Me too Starbuck, it happened twice after awakening - within 48 hours of it. I thought I'd somehow been struck by lightening inexplicably in the living room, only it left a path of climatic bliss as it passed. Extraordinary experience! My entire body seized up as the 'lightening' passed through it. What would have been terror if the mind could have grasped it was followed by bliss which the mind also couldn't grasp.
Many psychic abilities unfolded in the days following and still do.
Kundalini is the best word I've found to describe it so far, it also could be what Christians call the coming of the Holy Spirit and the Gifts, or the ecstatic rapture of Saint Teresa of Avila, or perhaps one of many other things described in the human experience among the Mystics.....

Not sure what it Is exactly, but it is life altering, there's little else to compare it too and one doesn't have to guess or wonder if something just happened to them or not! In fact there was a part of me that was amazed the body had lived through it and the brain didn't entirely short circuit form the sheer 'voltage'. lol
Old 18-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Has anyone else experienced brightening of light bulbs when looking at them? This is definitely a real happening and not my imagination.

Also, can Kundalini energy cause remote controls to fail?

Many people have noted light bulbs dimming and brightening as I speak particularly after having worked with the energy during a healing.
For many months we ran around with a voltometer tracking the voltage coming off my body after meditating or doing healings and how it interacted with crystals and electrical components. Things got pretty freaky to put it mildly.
I attribute this to subtle energies being over 1000 times more powerful than electricity. Look into Wilhelm Reich and Nicola Tesla's work to get a feel of how subtle energy easily over writes electricity. We direct electricity with wiring and subtle energy with our thoughts, the interactions can get mind boggling and ultimately we don't have the right type of equipment invented to actually figure out the many chain reactions and interactions of subtle energy.

Things get even weirder when one starts getting kundalini like charges, experienced as flashed of blinding white light mixed with energy and sometimes heard by multiple people - from crystals and trees and other conscious beings.
New Agers call it a download of information, no idea what the Mystics call it. But it's happened several times to me now and just a few days ago to a guest of mine who was holding one of my crystals and trying to feel the energy from it, when it suddenly struck her with white light. Others have described this happening also, whatever it is it brings up questions about whether kundalini energy can be shared between consciousness or if there is far more types of energies out there that we do not understand.
Old 18-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Has anyone else experienced brightening of light bulbs when looking at them? This is definitely a real happening and not my imagination.

Also, can Kundalini energy cause remote controls to fail?

Many people have noted light bulbs dimming and brightening as I speak particularly after having worked with the energy during a healing.
For many months we ran around with a voltometer tracking the voltage coming off my body after meditating or doing healings and how it interacted with crystals and electrical components. Things got pretty freaky to put it mildly.
I attribute this to subtle energies being over 1000 times more powerful than electricity. Look into Wilhelm Reich and Nicola Tesla's work to get a feel of how subtle energy easily over writes electricity. We direct electricity with wiring and subtle energy with our thoughts, the interactions can get mind boggling and ultimately we don't have the right type of equipment invented to actually figure out the many chain reactions and interactions of subtle energy.

Things get even weirder when one starts getting kundalini like charges, experienced as flashed of blinding white light mixed with energy and sometimes heard by multiple people - from crystals and trees and other conscious beings.
New Agers call it a download of information, no idea what the Mystics call it. But it's happened several times to me now and just a few days ago to a guest of mine who was holding one of my crystals and trying to feel the energy from it, when it suddenly struck her with white light. Others have described this happening also, whatever it is it brings up questions about whether kundalini energy can be shared between consciousness or if there is far more types of energies out there that we do not understand.

We did discover with our experimenting that crystals are effected by subtle energies and all of our electronics have crystals in them, this could explain the overload your remote control got. We've also noticed a 4 MHz electronic squell when a camera is panned over me during energy work, this could be the crystal releasing energy....all in all its a wonderful world of mystery and energy interactions!

Here's something I found on Kundalini, energy and crystals...

"Kundalini can shatter crystals. Because of its powerful bio-spiritual qualities and high frequency it can infiltrate a fracture inside the crystal and widen it to the point of shattering it, if the crystal matrices are strong enough, the Kundalini will be further amplified by the capacitor actions of the crystal and the Kundalini will begin to "exalt" the crystal.
Over time this can mean a permanent storage of Kundalini in the crystal, leading to its form of energetic transference or Shaktipat for those who come with-in range, those receiving this will need to be sensitive to this though. A human being is running Kundalini through the crystalline amplification matrices of approximately 3.7trillion cells."
Old 29-08-2016, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1

I have alot of the Scorpionic traits like (deep chakra emotion, intuition, depth, Zodiac, hypnotic attraction, zodiac, power, strength, necklaces, like there's alot of good stuff, especially to make your chakas work well.
Old 06-09-2016, 05:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile

If you believe in chakra then you have to attend this workshop. i got this link from facebook. I think who are really interested in spirituality then you must attend this workshop.

The workshop name is Chakra Yogi Level 3 Workshop. I can check below link for more details.

facebook.com/NeetaSinghalOfficial/posts/1176845935715228:0
Old 07-09-2016, 06:12 AM
Knower
Thank you to everyone who shared such amazing advice and knowledge about the Kundalini awakening! I'm dam sure I've felt some powerful whooshing energy around my root chakra area not long ago an I've been feeling so drawn to learning about each of the 13 chakras and balancing them all in harmony from root all the way up past the physical it just fascinates me so much :) I can't wait to learn more!
Old 23-09-2016, 12:23 AM
Knower

For a number of months I was hot all the time. I also felt something moving from side to side in my back. There was shaking inside my body, and my stomach was whirling. I had no idea what was going on. Now I know my chakras were opening and my kundalini was rising.