Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Master
do you think Jesus can save?

There is much talk about the difference between Christ Consciousness and the man/being known as Jesus.

Who do you think Jesus was? A man awakened to Christ Consciousness? The Son Of God? A rebelious normal man?

My main question is: do you think Jesus was the Messiah? Can he SAVE? Was He the Son Of God sent to save us?

Or was he just an enlightened man?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Master
God sends beings to us from time to time called avatars, they come already god conscious, Jesus was one of these.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Master
Jesus = the human condition transcended.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
?

Jesus can and did, his blood made a way for ALL mankind can gain everlasting life , (Matt. 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins). ANY who live a life according to his Father’s will, (Matt.7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven). up to the end, will be saved ,( Matt. 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved). So Jesus WAS very real, he wasn’t just in one’s mind. And he really was sent by his Heavenly Father, (John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life). peace
Old 01-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Knower
I believe Christ to be the Son of God, the Messiah, the One who was sent to save. I believe he did indeed take upon himself the sins of all mankind in the Garden of Gethsemane. I believe he died upon the cross, and was resurrected on the third day. No mortal man could do that, the power to save is in Him for he has conquered all things.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
Jesus can and did, his blood made a way for ALL mankind can gain everlasting life , (Matt. 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins). ANY who live a life according to his Father’s will, (Matt.7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven). up to the end, will be saved ,( Matt. 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved). So Jesus WAS very real, he wasn’t just in one’s mind. And he really was sent by his Heavenly Father, (John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life). peace

In your opinion, based on writings made long after Jesus' death by people who never met him.
In my humble opinion Jesus was an enlightened man. Yes he was the son of God, as we are all God's children. Can he save? No, we have to save ourselves which is made easier by following his example.
Peace and love to all.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Newfreedom9

In my opinion it's not your belief in Jesus that saves people. He never said, believe in me and worship me. (He actually said not to, because he did nothing on his own it was all God working through him.) He said follow me, do what I do. He came as an example of how to live and become conscious. It's not so easy to follow Jesus though, and I think that's why just praying a prayer is so popular. People want to feel good about eternity without having to give up everything and seek God with all your heart, and go within.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have to feel that we are all enlightened that we just have not all opened that door to accept that we are all of one being. Jesus to me was just a man out of place in what abilities he had with him. To be different in a time that was not ready to accept in that difference is a very hard thing to live up to.

We have it in ourself to save ourself but too also to save other's, too many a time we are so busy in our daily lives to see those around us. To take even the time to say a "thank you" and mean it to someone that does the simplest thing like maybe hold the door open for us. We fail so many times to listen and then to hear what is said even by ourself. That inner voice we have is there to guide us, for some that might well be the word of the Lord, but do we hear it ? Funny how this came rushing into me.

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Said the night wind to the little lamb
Do you see what I see
Way up in the sky little lamb
Do you see what I see
A star, a star
Dancing in the night
With a tail as big as a kite
With a tail as big as a kite

Said the little lamb to the shepard boy
Do you hear what I hear
Ringing through the sky shepard boy
Do you hear what I hear
A song, a song
High above the tree
With a voice as big as the sea
With a voice as big as the sea

Said the shepard boy to the mighty king
Do you know what I know
In your palace wall mighty king
Do you know what I know
A child, a child
Shivers in the cold
Let us bring him silver and gold
Let us bring him silver and gold

Said the king to the people everywhere
Listen to what I say
Pray for peace people everywhere
Listen to what I say
The child, the child
Sleeping in the night
He will bring us goodness and light

The child, the child
Sleeping in the night
Old 01-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Master
You might like this. It comes from the works of Kahlil Gibran - Jesus the Son of Man - His words and deeds as told and recorded by those who knew him. This is from Joseph surnamed Justus - "Jesus the Wayfarer"

THEY SAY HE was vulgar, the common offspring of common seed, a man uncouth and violent.
They say that only the wind combed His hair, and only the rain brought His clothes and His body together.
They deem Him mad, and they attribute His words to demons.
Yet behold, the Man despised sounded a challenge and the sound thereof shall never cease.
He sang a song and none shall arrest that melody. It shall hover from generation to generation and it shall rise from sphere to sphere remembering the lips that gave it birth and the ears that cradled it.
He was a stranger. Aye, He was a stranger, a wayfarer on His way to a shrine, a visitor who knocked at our door, a guest from a far country.
And because He found not a gracious host, He has returned to His own place.

Gibran - an Ascended Man
Old 02-12-2012, 05:20 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
There is much talk about the difference between Christ Consciousness and the man/being known as Jesus.

Who do you think Jesus was? A man awakened to Christ Consciousness? The Son Of God? A rebelious normal man?

My main question is: do you think Jesus was the Messiah? Can he SAVE? Was He the Son Of God sent to save us?

Or was he just an enlightened man?

I know that my posts are long. Yet I feel that the only why to do justice to a question such as this is to fully explain my ideas. Why should I shrink myself to fit in with another's perception? How would I know what is important in my post, what is useful in my post, that might answer someone's question? I might well omit something which is vital. Why should I be the one to extract something away from my post. I say let the reader use their on discretion. What is to long for one reader might be to little for another.

I believe we begin this life, at some point. We choose to come back here, because this earthly plane is a great place to learn about the self and to experience things which can only be learned here.

We are like a seed which has been planted in the earth. The seed is the Christ consciousness within us, the only perfect part. The seed begins to germinate, the period that the seed takes to germinate and break the surface can take a long time, indeed many life times.

Then there is a period of growth until the flower finally blooms. This happens usually in the spiritual spheres. I believe the Buddha found full growth, full ascendance at the end of his physical life, yet before he past on to the higher spheres.

Having ascended the Buddha reached heights of spirituality that few has attained. However, because of his great love and desire to free humanity from their self made imprison, he chose to again come back to the earthly realm.

Rewind a bit. When the Buddha reached a period of ascendance whilst on the earth realm, he burned the last of karma, the type of karma that he had accumulated through many life times, that was accrued along the way. The Divine, takes every piece of cause and effect and turns it into a Divine blessing, using even the very worst of acts (and the consequences that unfolds) to help shape the individual from the semblance within.

So when the Buddha finally released the mortal coil he ascended.

This is the interesting part: There came a point when the love of the ascended Buddha, had such a great desire to help humanity, and deep within, felt that if it were possible, he would again enter again the material realm.

Because the Buddha had ascended in his inner being, whilst still within this material realm, he had an unusually strong link with humanity.

Then one day, hearing the great and deep desire of Buddha, the Divine asked the Buddha to enter again the material realm, but only if it was his great desire to do so.

The things is, with Karma, unbeknown to many, there is a surplus of Karma which is accrued collectively by a species. Also, another aspect to be understood is the nature of karma. Karma is a cosmic law: Every one must reap that which that individual has sown. So how can the Buddha, having "used" up all of his Karma enter into again the earthly realm?

Also, it can be understood, that Karma can be referred to as Divine Justice. Yet, how can an individual like the Buddha come again and enter into the earthly realm? Without disturbing the natural law, the natural justice?

God interceded, yet did not disturb, the natural enfoldment of any individual. The Divine understand all time lines and understands every individual. The Divine, as did the Buddha, had a great desire to aid humanity at crucial moment in humanity's history. So, the Buddha entered again the earthly realm not to meet out justice, but for Divine mercy, by using the surplus collective karma, and taking on that surplus and transmuting this portion of humanity's karma.

There was a time in humanity's prehistory where humanity turned away from the Divine knowingly. When they did this, they became disconnected from the higher aspect of itself, namely the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit, which is the higher collective consciousness of humanity was unable to influence the lower aspect.

The Buddha incarnate again, as an ascended being, and entered again into the earthly realm. A physical form, a physical vehicle needed to house such a being. Yet the usual physical form would not house such a perfect being.

(Now this is where I will lose a lot of people I feel :-)

A community of extra terrestrials understood that Jesus was coming to the earthly realm, and they helped form his physical body.

The Buddha entered again the material realm and formed within the womb, and entered into a perfect vessel. At the end of his physical existence he ascended for a second time, this time also transmuting a portion of humanity's karma, linking the collective lower aspect of humanity with the higher.

All of the amazing phenomena that occurred after would, such as the speaking in tongues, prophesy, healing and the other amazing gifts which were as a result of this joining together of the higher and lower aspects of humanity. Due because of the sacrifice of Jesus.

Every thing good thing that you see in this world was as result of individuals over thousands of years linking with the higher aspect, the holy spirit, and with it, there people on earth could simply link up with individuals in the higher spheres and, by working together with them come up with amazing ways of alleviating suffering. I would definitely go as far to say that every scientist, whether it be consciously or subconsciously has been linking up with higher minds to accomplish a new way of understanding the world and universe and bringing about understanding in every branch of science.

Yet, when I say this I am not including the understanding of philosophy and spiritual teaching which has happened also. They are to many to count.
So whether we know it, or accept it or not, Jesus has already saved us because of the sacrifice he has made.

Yet not only this: If a person that has done wrong ever wants to ascend the spiritual ladder (so to speak) the option is always open.

Many years ago, I did some terrible wrongs. If I was judged by the law itself (karma) I would never be able to progress. I thought at the time, that God hadn't forgiven me and never would. Yet I finally came to the understanding that it was me that would not forgive me. Eventually, I got over this hurdle and acknowledged that it was me that was not forgiving of myself. I had an amazing awakening, and linked up with the spirit world and forever after would I have had layer of layer of experience that has encouraged me to live a spiritual life.

I am not expecting others to accept the above (well all of it) but I have made it my life's work to find out the truths above. I am always being true to my perception of my spiritual life.

What has brought me along in my life, especially in the last five years, is that I began a dialogue with the Divine. I asked the tough questions and wrote them down (I find that when I write my questions down, they become solidified) then when I came back a week later or so, always and without exception, I found my questions answered. I have to admit that the answers spawned more questions, and still do.

I asked the Divine why other people don't do the same?

I feel that I will give his answer through my finger tips, because whenever I write stuff I don't say it well enough. But I do feel that this is the most important question of all. So for the first time, instead of asking the Divine a question, and then receiving the answer and writing it down in a word document I will try and do it here instead:

Why do people not merely ask you for the answer to their questions?

Sometimes I let people seek their answer first. I don't like people to rely on me for all the answers. There is much that an individual understands, if they only took the time to think it through, or investigate it in their own lives. If answers were easy to find, or understand then the answer would not be appreciate. Also, through the effort of seeking an answer, the individual opens themselves to the answer.

There are other reasons why people don't receive an answer too:

Often, people don't ask me because they believe that I can't answer them back. Or that they are not "worthy" enough to receive the answer. Or, which is worse, they are so filled with their own truth that there isn't any room in their minds or hearts for mine.

I am infinite and am very able to talk for myself, to any person, at any time. I am here. Waiting for a person to ask me anything, and I am ready to reveal myself to them. Yet have no preconception. Come to me naked, do not clothe yourself with your ideas, or the ideas that others have given you, when you come to me. Do not form in your minds how I will answer you back. I can use a thousand ways, but whatever way I chose to communicate with you, I will take that way. So keep your hearts and minds clear and let me choose the way that I come to you. I will communicate to you in a form of my choosing, not yours.

Humanity has always try to contain me. I reveal myself to one person, and then forever after would, people expect me to communicate in that very same way. Look for me in heaven's if you wish, yet look also beneath your own nose. Look for me in a book if you wish, or in nature. But ask and I will always come and reveal to you what you most need. I will always answer, and answer in a way that you will understand. Yet open yourself to me, I can not communicate with you unless you open to me. I will not violate the sanctity of your being. I can only come to you if you ask. I am waiting at the front door of your perceptions. Listen for my gentle knocking.

If you fear, it is harder to understand me. I do not come easily to you shackled in your fear. I come on the wings of love. Welcome me, as you would a friend. I am infinite and incapable of hurting you.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype