Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 27-08-2023, 04:40 PM
Pathfinder

EMF Sensitive advice

Hi I am just wondering if anyone has any knowledge about EMF sensitivity, I am a sufferer, and recently cancelled my virgin media package, now they are offering me it cheaper to stay, but I can't find any advice about doing this safely, how can I reduce it? is fibre or wireless safer, I don't have a house phone so all I need is internet for the kids, I thought about having ethernet cables around the house with an extension box, sorry I'm not sure what they are called, but if I do this is wireless still be transmitted? is there a way to turn the wireless off from the router so only the cables work? I am torn between a deal on three offering 3 months free then £20 a month, broadband only deal, I have bought some EMF protection fabric I thought I will make a cover for the box, I am not very tech savvy, can anyone help me by advising me please? thank you
Old 31-08-2023, 12:03 AM
Seeker

Im not so tech savvy but im also EMF sensitive. For now make a box to cover it and put yellow fabric on it. EMF's dont like yellow for some reason. Also look into faraday cages, i think i have spelt that right. They are made of metals which stop EMF's but they might stop the signal all together.

Most routers dont have the option to turn to it off. So yes you can use ethernet cables but you would have to make sure all wi fi settings on all devices including phones are off too. Not easy if your kids have hand held gaming devices like nintendo switch.

You can protect yourself by wearing crystals like shungite, obsidian, hematite and there are loads more. Orgonite towers also help.

These are all the tips i know. I live close to a mast so i have done a bit of research. An EMF reader can be purchased quite cheaply and mine goes crazy if within a meter of my wifi box, shows a dangerous level warning. So put the box in a corner away from places where anyone might sit a lot as that will effect you.

Hope that helps a bit for now.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:26 PM
Master

I think with fiber or hard line coax there would be a little less r f energy . But as we live n a sea of radio freq energy I dont think you can escape it . From radio tv sat tv cell phones , ect . I have started a couple of threads on bad caps , an elactronice forum on this . The last one was some thing like are 5 g cell phone waves bad ? . You need to live in the middle of no where to escape rf energy . A few people do .
https://www.badcaps.net/forum/