Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 09-09-2016, 02:27 AM
Knower
Hi, IChill

Quote:
Originally Posted by IChill
Keep on rambling!

Okay, I will, but others here may be saying, "Nooooooooooo! Don't encourage him!"

Quote:
I love when people express themselves in a way, they want us to read it.

Thank you. What you wrote is exactly what I've always tried to do. Literally.

Quote:
I meant to say in the beginning, before I start rambling myself:::: Welcome to the site.

Thank you again. I'm really enjoying being here, so far, even though my efforts to expand outside of the Welcome forum aren't going as fast as I would prefer. I have some stuff written, but it just isn't good enough for my tastes yet.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:40 PM
Lorelyen

Welcome...

(again!) because I just said hello in a forum section. I look forward to hearing more. I'm another one awash with music. It's easier to talk about genres I don't get on with (like 21st century pop) than say what I like. The right music so facilitates the opening of gates (for me).

(A bit like this forum has opened gates, lighted views I didn't expect to see, helped me build my time machine. It's forced me to question of a lot of things I took for granted.)

All the best here...

Old 10-09-2016, 01:28 AM
Knower
Hi, Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Welcome... because I just said hello in a forum section. (again!) I look forward to hearing more.
Thank you very much!

Quote:
I'm another one awash with music. It's easier to talk about genres I don't get on with (like 21st century pop) than say what I like.
I agree. When people ask me what type of music I like, I often state the two or three genres I don't like, since it is easier. I originally had a short paragraph in my reply to Robinski78 regarding ugly music that I consider to be detrimental to the human spirit (I don't remember my exact words now), but I was trying to avoid any negativity here, so I deleted it (I don't want to get in trouble with the SF management too soon , because I saw a few postings in the Music forum in which people recommend songs from my least favorite of those genres; how those songs fit in the "spiritual genre" is a mystery to me). I wholeheartedly agree with you regarding 21st century pop. Many or most of the tens of thousands of obscure pop oldies on YouTube have huge numbers of people who have left comments saying the same thing.

Quote:
The right music so facilitates the opening of gates (for me).
Very true.

It feels as if it is going to take much longer for me to post 25 comments here than I would like. I don't want to post anything in the Music forum until I am allowed to include links (I'm eager to answer one person's question there; only one person has answered her so far). I suppose I could post a bunch of one-sentence replies in various forums to hurry the process, but I just don't have it in me to do that. Ha.

Quote:
(A bit like this forum has opened gates, lighted views I didn't expect to see, helped me build my time machine.
I've never forgotten this: When I was 3, 4 or 5 years old I was standing in the front seat of the car one day, waiting for my mom (perfectly safe and normal in tiny towns in those days). I said to myself very matter of factly, "I wonder who I was before." It only seemed logical that I had to have been someone else before I became who I am now. No answers came to me though. I continued to believe in reincarnation from then on, but I never thought to look for any information on the subject and probably wouldn't have found any in the areas that I lived in those days if I had looked. Shortly after I graduated from high school I was completely thrilled when I found a book on reincarnation in a local store. I loved it. That was the first of many reincarnation books that I purchased in the next few years.

By the way, would you mind loaning me your time machine? I'd be ever so grateful.

Quote:
It's forced me to question of a lot of things I took for granted.)
That is what happened to me when I studied all of those worldly subjects on truly independent websites on the internet. It has all been fascinating, intriguing, infuriating, depressing, and usually provably true. The internet has allowed me and millions of open-minded people to bypass the gatekeepers for the first time in human history. It's a very liberating feeling.[/quote]

In a similar vein, no real-world, "brick-and-mortar" version of Spiritual Forums could have existed prior to the internet either, at least not on the scale that the internet allows.

Quote:
All the best here...
I say the same to you.

UPDATE: I found another one of your threads. I won't risk naming which one, but it indicates that you share at least one or more of my worldly viewpoints. Excellent! And rare!

Last edited by Just Because : 10-09-2016 at 03:24 AM.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:59 AM
Master
Welcome Just Because!

From what I've been reading of your posts, you are a breath of fresh air.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Welcome Just Because!

From what I've been reading of your posts, you are a breath of fresh air.
Thank you!!

Sincerely!
Old 11-09-2016, 05:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Welcome Just Because !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-09-2016, 06:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Welcome Just Because !
Thank you, too, Adrienne! I really appreciate it!

P.S. I sure wish those smilies would quit changing their locations.