Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Could you help me with regards to cards for romance reading (6 disks/Ace of Cups)

I did a relationship spread asking the questions 'will there ever be a romantic relationship between us?'

I am specifically interested in the ones which came up for

a/ the way he sees me - 6 of pentacles
b/ the way he feels about me - ace of cups

As far as I understand it, the 6 of pentacles is an imbalance but the ace of cups is more favorable so how are the two able to co-exist?

The other cards were:

How I see him - 5 of cups
How I feel about him - Page of Cups
Obstacle/what stands between us - 9 of wands
Challenge - 5 of wands
Old 22-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Six of pentacles is usually a 'positive' card, some would even say it's a 'soul mate' card, although don't take my word on it, hehe. For now see it as friendship. Six of pentacles/Disks really is a friendship, mutual exchange of giving and receiving of emotional currency of sorts.

Ace of cups, emotions, new beginnings, start of emotions being provoked, usually leans towards positive

If I could put them together I would say a budding of a new friendship or kind exchange.

With the 5's, I see emotional/mental turmoil your fighting. The page I sense your open to give to him ( and want to deliver) but your struggling with it.

9 wands, fear of action and fear of your own emotions. You gotta let your guard down, seems like he wants to be your friend. Let it be

As far as a challenge, and getting the 5 wands, my sense here is ( aside from mental conflict) you got some competition maybe, you can't be shy here, there is blood in the water and winner shark takes all : D
Old 22-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey, thanks very much Clover. I must say, when you said 'friendship' my heart sank a little. It's almost impossible to have any interaction with him as he never leaves his desk. I've emailed him. He responds then ends it abruptly not giving me anything to build on. It's like a brick wall. I have been told he has no gf but maybe he has a cyber gf as he's always texting or posting msgs on his phone. Something in me wants to push this forward. I almost feel it's an otherworldly push. Like it has to be. But I feel he's the 9 of wands, protecting himself.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan's Girlfriend
Hey, thanks very much Clover. I must say, when you said 'friendship' my heart sank a little. It's almost impossible to have any interaction with him as he never leaves his desk. I've emailed him. He responds then ends it abruptly not giving me anything to build on. It's like a brick wall. I have been told he has no gf but maybe he has a cyber gf as he's always texting or posting msgs on his phone. Something in me wants to push this forward. I almost feel it's an otherworldly push. Like it has to be. But I feel he's the 9 of wands, protecting himself.

Six of pentacles is a friendly person, per the cards illustration, the man on the card is giving to a lot of people not just one. Your going to have to pardon me too, my head mixed in the six of cups in there earlier, calling it a 'soul mate' card. Cripe! That is with six of cups not the disks/pentacles.
To me, I feel he is friendly guy, you may have even sparked his interest, but hey, noting wrong with getting to know each other as friends? The best of relationships start as friends anyways. Although I have to say, interacting with a brick wall personality doesn't sound like a lot of fun at all, could be a draw as most of your feelings/cards seem to be displaying
Old 22-08-2017, 10:28 PM
55Degrees

FWIW,

a/ the way he sees me - 6 of pentacles.
He sees you as a work colleague. Pentacles are the suit of the physical world. They cover money, work and the physical body (among several other things). Depending on which figure in the card you feel represents you and which represents him will tell you more.

b/ the way he feels about me - ace of cups.
Aces are not a manifestation, they are only potential, a seed that may or may not germinate. Cups are about the entire emotional spectrum.
I see this as a possibility that you could break through his barriers but how he feels about this is not yet known.

As far as I understand it, the 6 of pentacles is an imbalance but the ace of cups is more favorable so how are the two able to co-exist?
They exist only as a paradox, similar to how nice girls get attracted to bad boys, or how we find ourselves strangely attracted to the bad guy in a movie or the guy who doesn't physically attract us and yet.......
As the two cards cover two different questions they don't actually need to co-exist.

The other cards were:

How I see him - 5 of cups
As someone who needs to lighten up

How I feel about him - Page of Cups
You feel he could offer you some form of relationship.

Obstacle/what stands between us - 9 of wands
His defences, this brick wall he has constructed around himself.

Challenge - 5 of wands
Incompatibility, by this I mean both of you have very different ideas on certain things and trying to find common ground will be an issue