Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Guide
dull ache third eye

So the last few days I spend a very small amount of time listening to isochronic tones, did some visualization, positive affirmation, and light meditation. I am very aware of my third eye and am wanting to have it fully functioning.

Twice in the past 2 days I felt a dull ache right where the third eye is. The first time it happened I was listening to isochronic tones. The second time was tonight I was straightening the kitchen while my son was at the table doing homework. I was in a little lull and was thinking of the positive affirmations I was doing the day before and remembering how I felt those affirmations. I wanted to feel positive again, it was like my energy was being zapped slowly.

As I was thinking over all this I started getting the dull ache where my third eye is. The ache is dull and it comes in waves. It's been like this for 2 hours now and it's just starting to subside a bit.

Has anyone here experienced this before?
Old 06-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Guide
I'm wondering if it's more sinus related or something at this point. I just got over a cold, no congestion, but maybe that was it.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Master
I myself spend 20 minutes every day exercising my 3rd eye region. It is more of a full body exercise with energy from the ground and sky, which is then directed with a focus on that chakra.

There are a series of exercises at this link that need to be mastered before that last exercise can be effective.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

Because I do this exercise while I imagine a telepathic connection with my twin, I refer to all these exercises as the twin flame exercises. In a way this kind of hides the value of these ancient techniques because of the way I have labeled these experiences.

I sense that your experience expresses a desire to expand your skills in this area.

I hope you find this information useful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I myself spend 20 minutes every day exercising my 3rd eye region. It is more of a full body exercise with energy from the ground and sky, which is then directed with a focus on that chakra.

There are a series of exercises at this link that need to be mastered before that last exercise can be effective.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

Because I do this exercise while I imagine a telepathic connection with my twin, I refer to all these exercises as the twin flame exercises. In a way this kind of hides the value of these ancient techniques because of the way I have labeled these experiences.

I sense that your experience expresses a desire to expand your skills in this area.

I hope you find this information useful.

John

Thanks John! I have been over my little cold for a week now. So yesterday I tried lite meditation and then listened to some music designed to assist in opening the third eye. I visualize as I listen. After about 5 minutes I got a slight ache in my forehead/3rd eye area again. It lasted for about an hour, maybe 1 1/2 hours before it went away. It was definitely not sinus this time. I must be doing something right I would imagine.

I realize that several people have mentioned opening each chakra in order, from bottom to top. I don't know much about this cause I was eager to open the third eye and skipped the others lol.
Old 13-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Master
Dawn,

Yes most of us want to get to that place as quickly as they can. The slow and patient process is not at all appealing, however I know from experience that this approach is best.

We are all the master of our choices, which implies we are masters.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-01-2012, 03:40 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Dawn,

Yes most of us want to get to that place as quickly as they can. The slow and patient process is not at all appealing, however I know from experience that this approach is best.

We are all the master of our choices, which implies we are masters.

Best Wishes!!
John

Thank you! I tried doing some guided meditation where each chakra is opened, from the root on up, but had trouble visualizing and couldn't focus, so I figured I would try another day.
Old 16-01-2012, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
Thank you! I tried doing some guided meditation where each chakra is opened, from the root on up, but had trouble visualizing and couldn't focus, so I figured I would try another day.
'

I wouldn't get too swept away by it. There happens to be a sensation there... so that's what it is.
Old 28-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
'

I wouldn't get too swept away by it. There happens to be a sensation there... so that's what it is.

Thanks Gem. I'm getting used to it now. Almost every time I meditate now I have that ache a slight pressure where my third eye is. Usually lasts an hour or 2 before going away. I don't mind it, to me it means I'm doing something right.