Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
lol i have heard of these things, how weird huh? Some crazy mysterious hippies/secret underground order made these in 1980 i think its a little strange i would have put some other instructions, or maybe something more philosophical these seem a little cultish but whatever, one day ill go there.

so i know there is a line that goes up from the heart of the Bermuda triangle through east ga but i thought there would be more because it is so close to the triangle, there’s more out west than east but you would think there would be more south east. there is also the second largest piece of granite in the world in ga called stone mountain but the lay line is about 30 more miles east of this. the first largest piece of granite is mt. Everest in the Himalayas Tibet i think. granite is extremely electro magnetic. i suppose there are spots that are very energetic that have nothing t do with the lay lines but i still feel like there are more than we know.

ok here we go

this one has more than the other maps and i suppose that the brighter lines are more powerful but this one is more clear to read i found these on google images some lay line maps have half as much

according to this map, every place i have lived at is directly on a ley line. now that is weird.
Old 22-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Summerland

Well, think that I live around just minor lines. However I see an intersting junction at Albuquerque, which I love. My energy is so very different when I am there.My daughter lives there and when I visit as I get closer to Alb (around Santa Fe) I can feel a differnece in how I feel. And I always have terrific dreams there. Before I even leave to come back home, I get homesick for Alb. Wonderful energy there and up at Chaco Canyon.
Old 22-11-2010, 02:30 AM
mahakali

cool zagacat, i would like to see the map that is closer if you have the link.
Old 22-11-2010, 02:48 AM
Master
Yeah the link would be great.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
cool zagacat, i would like to see the map that is closer if you have the link.

Hey mahakali. Here is a map-it is a very close up-lol. (hopefully this works!)

Old 23-11-2010, 04:34 AM
mahakali

wow! I cant believe there's so many intersecting. Id love to anchor there and just chill for a couple of days.
Old 16-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Yemaya

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
portals are on ley lines....i was in the second story of my house in my bedroom and i felt compelled to look out the window. when i did i saw in the dark of night, a round circle of light on the ground below. there are no street lights behind my house, only a mountain. there was no sound. i had a feeling of familiarity come over me. i kept silent about this for many years. then one day i told my dad and he said that he saw them too, about 20 or thirty times.

What's a portal? I tried to google it but I couldn't come up with a satisfying answer.
Old 17-01-2011, 01:35 AM
Gracey

it is a place where elementals, be it on earth or out in space can travel from one place to another.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:01 AM
janitor

I you guess you mean what's been called the Planetary Grid

John Sinkiewicz has been called a grid pioneer, he and Datre cowrote a book called 5th dimension - doorways to the Universe.

John mapped our planet and plotted coordinate points, and wrote some on several points.

Here's an introduction:

"In some of the Seth material Seth makes reference to the 5th. Dimension. He further goes on to describe this 5th. Dimension as the fundamental or original universe from which all other universes have their origins.

This 5th. Dimension also has a pattern or matrix to it. This matrix is made from vital energy and forms what are often called honeycomb-like cells or boundaries. The intersection of these energy lines creates a dynamic energy that swirls - much like what you call tornados.

These honeycomb like arrangements serve to isolate all of the different planes of expression as well as all of the realities within these planes.

The 5th. dimension is a universal principle and these coordinate points are the "local" application of these principles.

This is how the physical universe is maintained as a universe of physical objects.

Physicality, simply put, is no more than frozen thought.

It is the dynamics of emotion that catalyzes the 5th. dimension energy matrix.

Each physical expression acting upon the coordinate points creates what you call your physical universe.

If we did not have the dynamics of emotion to interact with this 5th. dimensional principle, this whole physical universe would simply vanish.

So, just what is it that we are calling The Planetary Grid and what can it be used for?

This web work is an arrangement of energy streams that ebb and flow in a constantly changing to and fro direction.

As these lines of energy flow they intersect other lines of energy flowing from a slightly different direction and a vortex is formed at that juncture.

These energy lines and their associated vortex junctures are not only arranged throughout this particle universe, they are the framework for each detectable "something" within this particle universe - from grains of sand to your largest sun or planet.

This is the energy framework that your planet Earth is formed upon and through.

This grid work functions not only to provide the framework upon which your planet was built, but also serves to replenish the planets energy in an ever changing cycle of new energy units.

There are many other uses which can be made of this universal grid system and these will be covered in the following chapters.

Many on this planet have become familiar with these coordinate points and their associated energy lines that are the skeletal framework for this earth and all of its realities.

Of the many names that have been given to this energy line matrix or pattern over the span of history, the name "The Planetary Grid" seems to be the one that has stuck."

The book is interesting reading, it also mentions free energy as a source of power, that we could change from our current energy sources. Also the mentioning of where different animals use the grid as their entry/exit point to migrate.

You can find the book in online stores.

If you're interested in any of their other free transcripts, their original site went down, but I uploaded the transcripts to a blog, just search for Datre free transcripts on google.

I can't post any links yet unfortunately.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
When you talk about the pyramids, dont forget that many sites in Britain and Europe are much older [ Stonehenge is a good example ] and many are sited on ley lines. This continued into the christian era with ancient churches and cathedrals being similarly sited.
The classic site is Glastonbury, a nexus where ley lines meet. In Britain, the ley lines formed a network of pathways used in neolithic times, according to legend.
I did hear about a nexus in America in Senora [?]

Norseman, It is Sedona, Arizona. It is supposedly a vortex. Haven't been there so can't say one way or another.