Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 21-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Gracey, I am having no luck at all. I tried what you wrote above and it ends up leading me to gamers for things like dungeons and dragons.There is a street here in Omaha, SaddleCreek that was built where a natural waterway was. Regardless of any work they do on it it, it WANTS to go back to being a creek. It floods something fierce and actually will float cars on it. We are also next to a river; once I cross over the river to Council Bluffs, the whole atmosphere changes. It is dull, darker in a psychic sense to me. Does that make any sense to anyone?

when will we learn to let nature alone? no wonder you sense that.

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/camwiki/i...ning_Consilium

this is the link i got itfrom
Old 21-11-2010, 02:52 AM
Gracey

here is a good site for ley line maps.

http://whowont.com/wisdom/ley-line-maps/3.html
Old 21-11-2010, 03:30 AM
Summerland

Gracey, you are my angel !! According to the first link at White Wolf, I am between two ley lines. I am a bit west of No Omaha, where there is so much violence.To the east of No Omaha is Council Bluffs, IA. According to the second link, there are two ley lines, and we are almost where they intersect.
All sorts of things are in play here at the moment. Most of the storms predicted to hit us always go north of us instead (like we have a horseshoe around us, veering most of the weather away).They are drilling thru the middle of the state for laying a pipeline, cutting thru our aquifier (water is a conduit force of energy)
We had a 3.3 earthquake in Schyler which is about 50 miles NW of Omaha. We are NOT earthquake country. So , yeh, I confess; I am into earth changes also. Considering that we are all stardust and made up of particles of the universe, I cannot fail to see the link between us, spitual advancements, earth changes and cosmic changes. This is a great thread and I am really enjoying it very much,just like spiritlight is. Thanks for creating it!
Old 21-11-2010, 03:49 AM
mahakali

ok im hearing that there are negative effects to being near ley lines, i thought it would be good? or is it just one extreme to another? in the documentary they called the places where ley lines connect conductivity continuity something, this is where they built a lot of the pyramids and Stonehenge, and where emperors in china would be buried.

ive seen a porthole before but it was not because of a lay line i dont think, i opened it up accidentally. the wall ripped open and hundreds of orbs and crazy things i cant explain came out of it. it was one of the most phenomenal things that had ever happened to me.
Old 21-11-2010, 03:59 AM
mahakali

i did not see any map with actual lines drawn on it i just see monuments, i would like to find one of Georgia maybe I am not looking right and my comp is slow so im getting flustered lol
Old 21-11-2010, 04:03 AM
Experiencer
I am so excited about this topic. I have heard of ley lines before but until Monday it was more of a theory for me. I started watching some of "Gridkeeper"s video on Youtube. He has this site. http://www.fountain-international.or...n/chapter1.htm I have only read to the 7th chapter it is amazing. I have learned soooo much in the last week! I just want to run around and tell somebody about it. Anyway, it led me on to related topics as well. I am just bursting full of confirmation that we are soooo much more than we think. Edgar Cayce also spoke of ley lines. It all makes sense now. Good luck on your journeys for info!!!
Old 21-11-2010, 04:13 AM
Summerland

mahakali, I am not sure of anything. I do know they are power lines that criss cross the entire globe. But the one that I THINK runs along the road Saddlecreek could be a divider of sorts. Most of the violence happens to the east of it. We are talking about an average of one murder at least a day.Not to mention that Omaha was one of the most used nexus points for railroads. According to the info that Gracey provided, we are in an open triangle shape ley line junction. It is very interesting if you look at the ley line mapping.It is as if there is a convergence of ley lines right along this area.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:33 AM
abikisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I have tried to research to see if there are any ley lines in Nebraska. I know that the South West has them, but does anyone know if there are any here?
Also I have heard that railroad lines are the modern equivalent of natural ley lines.

The whole world is covered in ley lines, summer.

If I can pull up a map I will post on here.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:35 AM
abikisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
just to put this out there, anyone think there are celestial ley lines?

for example, dragon lines could be the line up of all the planets in a straight line or the line up that will happend in 2012 or the line of the seven magnetars that are in our milky way.

Very interesting thought... it's possible I'm sure but unlikely be just because it's 2012
Old 21-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Master
Now here is an oddity for you. The description "Ley Lines" was first used in Britain. It was noted that "old" locations with names ending in ...ley were actually connected in straight lines.
I do a meditation most weeks on a ley line. Another little "thingy" for you - You can dowse for Ley Lines using dowsing rods or pendulums.

Last edited by norseman : 21-11-2010 at 11:19 AM.