Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-05-2023, 10:26 AM
Master

Thank you very much for your advise regarding my son.

He is very good father to his kids and works hard at his job and provides for his family very well. But even tho he drinks a lot he is not abusive towards his kids but verbally so to his wife and extremely bad tempered. I feel the drinking is his answer to the depression. His name is Daniel James Brosnan. Yes I really would like some more information if that is ok with you.

I never mention the things wrong with him but his wife does and I usually compliment him on being such a good dad and often point out his good qualities, as you’ve advised. The trouble is I can’t do a lot because I live in Australia and he lives in the UK so phone calls are the only communication.

I send healing and light to him every night, I hope that is doing some good.

Neither him or his wife are happy but neither will leave their kids. So it’s a bit of. No wins situation.

Also thank you for the comments regarding my friend and I. It isn’t a surprise really cos I just knew there was more to it but it feels really good to have it confirmed. She will be excited to know about this!

I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 16-05-2023, 04:18 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

There are a lot of deeply personal aspects involved in this scenario, which create the framework that these problems are built upon.

You then have work and time related pressures, domestic disagreements and some deeply held belief systems dictating the direction of events.

I identify this as a process which must proceed in order for something else, something more personal, which is going to come to the forefront to be experienced and understood.

This will inevitably work out as it needs to, at some cost, but it is not something which will persist indefinitely.

There are a lot of conflicts within different individuals which need to be addressed by those involved. What is needed is a positive environment for those to be worked upon. As such, trying to work on them within environments which are part of the problem are not ideal.

To wield a breakthrough in renewed perspectives one often must seek them outside of their usual habitual surroundings. It is your habitual surroundings which reinforce your current states of mind, of behaviour and quality of life.

With your approval I have forwarded your concerns to two competent entities who will attempt to intervene in light and through love.

You should continue to send your sincere wishes and loving thoughts, as you have been doing, and those I have sent will make use of them.

Allow yourself to see the light at the end of any darkness you perceive to exist.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-05-2023, 07:37 PM
Administrator
I would just like to say Thank you Sparrow for the help and answers that you give to the members on here,
It is much appreciated.

Namaste
Old 16-05-2023, 09:18 PM
Master

Wishing your son and your loved ones well too, RedChic12.
Old 17-05-2023, 11:47 AM
Master

Many many thanks Sparrow. As usual you are pretty spot on with what you have said and I know it’s gonna take something drastic to change the status Quo so to speak.

Yes I definitely give my approval for help from the other side and I thank you so much for their assistance. I will also keep sending the love and light to him as well. I’ve also been surrounding him with white Christ light and asking for him to be protected because I know negative entities may cause mega problems for him when he is in his drunken state and that worries me. Could these have a big effect on him.

I forgot to mention that I know he has major issues with his dads treatment of him when he was younger and also recently and he has cut off all contact with his dad now which I personally think is a good thing. The other son hasn’t had anything to do with his dad for years and is quite happy about it. But the other son has talked and talked to me about it and also a councillor so he’s doing very well. But of course it’s a different scenario with Danny because he Locks it all inside.

Well once again a huge thank you for your support and advice. So glad you came back onto this forum. Much appreciation!
Old 17-05-2023, 11:47 AM
Master

Pixie dust. Thank you so much for your comments.
Old 17-05-2023, 09:19 PM
Master

Old 19-05-2023, 01:23 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

For those in particular desperate situations:
It should be emphasized, as wonderful as the afterlife sounds to be, any act of desperation through physical suicide, as means to escape your life challenges, will ultimately lead to deep soul trauma and a deep rooted sense of regret. One kind of suffering will be replaced with a different kind. For this reason it is strongly recommended you seek a spiritual or life counsellor for advice.[/color]
-
I just need to know do you come to this conclusion on those who carry out self deliverance?

With all due respect, that assertion makes the afterlife rather sadistic—seriously sadistic. What about those who are in chronic pain and dying from a terminal illlness? Nobody ever asks to be born so nobody should stay if their existance has reached a point where their quality of their physical life is permanently compromised.

Last edited by Journeyman : 19-05-2023 at 04:28 AM.
Old 19-05-2023, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman
I just need to know do you come to this conclusion on those who carry out self deliverance?
Do you mean suicide? Is that what it is called in certain circles?
Just wondering, I'm usually out of the loop.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-05-2023, 11:04 AM
Administrator
I am a medium and have bought people through who passed through suicide
Yes they have regret but not for themselves but for those they left behind.
some people are in such Dire situations, death seems like a release to them.
What sparrow said makes a lot of sense because if ever you find yourself in the situation that suicide seems the easy way out,
It is always better to seek help.

Namaste