Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-08-2017, 06:13 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
lol advancement is a wonderful thing.......deception is not a good thing.

So how you distinguish between it's advancement or new age who are influence by other Gods but not Christianity God or Gods? And apparently, your judgement is only by guessing. And nothing to base on. And you can't assert that's right or that's wrong, are you? So your understanding or information are all from Bible study and beyond that is nothing true. You should know Bible doesn't include all the truths of this world or universal truth. My dabbling into the spiritual realm surely speak louder than what human can get, especially from books or scriptures. Don't forget, up to now human only more knowledgeable on the inside or inner self than outside world.
Old 19-08-2017, 08:08 AM
Experiencer

you are a deceiver
Old 19-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
you are a deceiver

Do you want me to give you a warm hug also? Just to show you , you're a deceiver.

Is my hug that strong to let you sitting down on the floor? Don't worry it's just a warm hug. I'm Jesus's apprentice. I just want to show you my present and let you to know I'm not lying. So how you feel?

It's just the energy around you to make your body stronger. It's better than eating toxic food. It won't harm you that's for sure. Don't worry!
Old 19-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

White P ; More swirl mixed with new age - lol - I can only assume you mean Thomas as the comment comes straight after Thomas truth .??..

Hmm...Definitely not anything "new age" - how could it be - Thomas is like 2000 years old now - "new age" is - well - NEW...lol...so obviously cant be that...lol...

If theres anything there that you (or anyone else) finds confusing or if you think I interpreted it incorrectly - then please lets have at it - present your own views and lets see what we uncover..??..

Because as you correctly say - advancement is indeed a wonderful thing - and that would be the intent here - to share freely and allow you all to have a truth you never had before - and so to advance your Self understanding...Always GOOD..

And equally just as you correctly say - deception is ALWAYS a negative thing - so too, here presented the truth and reasons FOR the deceptions put upon us by the RELIGIONS.. Again if you (or anybody else) thinks I have misinterpreted or misunderstood these sayings, then please feel free to offer alternative credible explanations..??..
Old 19-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Experiencer

ab your messages are a swirl-and you know it-you have been called out
Old 19-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White p; Ah no - I don't know it..lol...haven't got a clue what you mean by swirl im afraid..lol..

I have been called out.??...Hmm - again - no I haven't..lol...called out of where - by whom - for what..???...

If you are trying to say Thomas gospel is bogus - then that will be easy to show you wrong - if you are trying to say my interpretation of it is wrong - then please as advised, give your own interpretation alongside and lets compare understanding, and maybe even learn something new..??...
Old 21-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

White P; Silence..??... Nothing to offer..??...Not even going to make an attempt..??.. Seems you have no understanding after all, so perhaps best then to stay silent, read some more here and maybe gain some enlightenment... I shall continue then...now, where were we....Ah yes......

Quote:
70. Jesus said, "If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you. If you do not have that within you, what you do not have within you will kill you."

We SAVE OUR SELF Folks - religion priest and clergy do NOTHING for us - the thing you need is already there WITHIN you - you just need now to seek inwards, find it, use it... Bring forth the HOLY GHOST - this communion Iam teaching of... Find it within and save your own Self - but if you do not seek it - or fail to find it - then you are already as good as dead...

Quote:
71. Jesus said, "I will destroy their house, and no one will be able to build it again."

Whats that - Christ is a DESTROYER..?...But look - He only wants to destroy THEIR HOUSE - the RELIGIOUS INSTITUTE - that is the only place you see any hostility from Him, directed at RELIGION always.. Destroy the religion so utterly that it can never be used to deceive you again...

This is obviously linked to saying no.40 - the "grapevine" that is planted APART from the Father and is corrupt, must be pulled up and allowed to perish !!

Quote:
72. A [person said] to him, "Tell my brothers to divide my father's possessions with me."

He said to the person, "Mister, who made me a divider?"

He turned to his disciples and said to them, "I'm not a divider, am I?"

A man in the crowd tells him to DIVIDE my FATHERS possession AMONG US... Christ says NO I don't divide anything, who says I must..??..(the religion is divided, heirachy, priest and commoner status) - Christ says I give you ALL that which is WHOLE - the Fathers posessions are ALREADY YOURS wholly and fully so - you just need to know how to claim them...

Quote:
73. Jesus said, "The crop is huge but the workers are few, so beg the harvest boss to dispatch workers to the fields."

The truth you seek is huge and all important - crucial for the world (field) - and yet there are so few who understand - therefore He says, seek my Father and do what you can to aid these others out in the world..

Quote:
74. He said, "Lord, there are many around the drinking trough, but there is nothing in the well."

How very true - many around the "drinking trough" seeking spiritual wisdom - they go to the RELIGION of course for their spirtitual truth - yet He tells them clearly that the religion has NOTHING TO OFFER - their well is DRY - there is NOTHING there that can satisfy your spiritual thirst for truth - do let it sink in deep Folks...
Old 21-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
75. Jesus said, "There are many standing at the door, but those who are alone will enter the bridal suite."

Similar to the saying above - regarding the method to Actually approach my Father....Above He says SHUN THE RELIGION as they have no truth to offer you - and here He says that only those who are ALONE will enter the "bridal suite" - meet, join, have communion with and BECOME ONE WITH, the Holy Ghost EXACTLY as in a marriage where two became One in flesh, hence He gives the marriage suite symbology to reflect this DIVINE UNION.. This union with the Holy Ghost is the truth of the Holy Matrimony - not a marriage between man and woman as the religion promotes as important, but rather the spiritual union, mortal and Divine..

Look - only those who are ALONE may attain it He says - it is NOT found out in the public temple, church congregation, scripture cannot give it to you - it is NOT given to you by word of man, vicar priest rabbi or ANY guru middleman intermediary - it is ONLY attainable to those who seek in this SOLITARY and INNER manner that Iam describing !! Those who are ALONE become the elect...AVOID that religion at all costs !!

Quote:
76. Jesus said, "The Father's kingdom is like a merchant who had a supply of merchandise and found a pearl. That merchant was prudent; he sold the merchandise and bought the single pearl for himself.

So also with you, seek his treasure that is unfailing, that is enduring, where no moth comes to eat and no worm destroys."

You, the merchant have a Mind like a store house, full of truths from the world out there...Among them - just like that fisherman earlier - you found the ultimate truth now - prize of all prizes - truth of ALL truth - be wise He says - forget all the other lesser truths and seek ONLY for this ETERNAL truth that can NEVER FAIL YOU...

Quote:
77. Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

Christ is direct from the SOURCE of ALL Creation - that Authority fully claimed right here....Elsewhere - in original John - He will layout the complete process of how and why Creation occurs... My Fathers very first Self aware impulse, causes a "cloud of light" - ENERGY - to become realised - the impulse (thought) IS the Light and the Light IS the thought - the mind IS Light itself - Hence earlier and repeated many times, many ways, He says when you find and open this gateway within you will be FLOODED WITH LIGHT !!! Not a metaphor but a REAL WORLD EVENT available to one and all..

Here - He is telling us HE IS THAT LIGHT that starts off ALL CREATION - the Light IS my Fathers MIND, and that Mind here in the flesh, IS CHRIST, He claims it fully - and He is telling us that NOTHING exists that is separate from my Father now, and all of Creation is in the process of returning TO that Source.....

(all things He says , come from the source and will attain TO the source - of course for us humans this journey Home is made either fully known with truth of Christ or in ignorance without His counsel but regardless, everything in Creation will eventually be unified again)

Quote:
78. Jesus said, "Why have you come out to the countryside? To see a reed shaken by the wind? And to see a person dressed in soft clothes, like your rulers and your powerful ones? They are dressed in soft clothes, and they cannot understand truth."

Ah Folks - this right here and the next few sayings - are the truth of that which the religion calls "the sermon on the mount" - Ok - so the crucial part there is the word REED - it means SCRIPTURE !!

Precisely, it means sanctioned CANON - accepted authorised scripture - "canon" comes from the Hebrew word for reed - a "STRAIGHT cane" - hence CANON is scripture that must be "kept straight" - not altered..

So He asks them WHY have you come here to listen to me SHAKE YOUR CANON - and He asks them do you think I Christ am like YOUR RELIGIOUS LEADERS with their rich status (dressed in soft clothes) placed above you..??.. He says yes, they DO claim that high status and honour, but they CAN NOT UNDERSTAND TRUTH !! Again, to a MASS OF PEOPLE that gather to hear Him speak - He is OPENLY and totally disavowing, disrespecting and attacking their RELIGION - He is BLATANTLY and PUBLICLY telling the people that the religious leaders are actually MISLEADING THEM - as they have NO TRUTH to offer !!!

Why did you come here He asks..?...To hear the truth of your scripture (reed shaken in the wind) - You think IM like the others who lead you but NO IAM NOT - THEY have NO TRUTH to offer you He says !! THEIR truth of their god is NOT Christ truth of Our Father....

(oh look - just like this thread Folks - you read the thread to gain TRUTH of scripture, expecting it to be more of the same religious rhetoric - but no no no - that religion is not truth at all - and truth from Christ will DESTROY the religion itself - totally incompatable)
Old 21-08-2017, 10:27 PM
Experiencer

White P; Silence..??... Nothing to offer..??...Not even going to make an attempt..??.. Seems you have no understanding after all, so perhaps best then to stay silent, read some more here and maybe gain some enlightenment..
__________________________________________________ ___________

ab-i believe it was you who at the very onset of your thread in response to another poster said,
"So you may try to demean me all you like "

I explained yesterday why I am backing away from your posts-there is no need for you to post comments like this-what purpose do they serve? I believe it was I that apologized to you for making a "parting shot". I believe it was I that asked you to forgive me.

I am disengaging from reading what you post-more and more, day by day. There is no need for you to be making provoking statements-is that really the kind and loving thing to do? nope.

I wish you well
Old 22-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P; Whilst some of my statements may seem to be "provoking" - nevertheless - the aim there is NOT to provoke hostility or confrontation - rather the aim is to provoke you (all) into THINKING freely and for the Self

So - how about it..??..Any comments to make on THOMAS and the truth revealed by Christ to Him.??..Or any comments to make on my own interpretations offered above..??... My aim is to get you to THINK - preferably without the religious bias - see what is Actually said in each saying, and then tell me, what do YOU think it means..??..

Last edited by Ab Origine : 22-08-2017 at 11:52 AM.