Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryCherry
He visited today to see one of my housemates to drop something off - I literally came out of my room when he had just left the door (I was too nervous to call after him). I messaged him asking if he was just in my house, he replied saying he had no idea I was home and that if he'd known he would've stayed ...
I think it is decision time for you.
You were too nervous to call after him so if there was something big between both of you,you would have went after him.
why were/are you scared/nervous?

Decide if you want him or not and then take action.
Move on, let him be and grow stronger from this synchronicity/experience
or tell him you want him back and then let him decide and take action.

If you get back together he will still have exgirlfriend problems and they will take time to disappear.....I wish you the best
Old 07-10-2016, 05:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I think it is decision time for you.
You were too nervous to call after him so if there was something big between both of you,you would have went after him.
why were/are you scared/nervous?

Decide if you want him or not and then take action.
Move on, let him be and grow stronger from this synchronicity/experience
or tell him you want him back and then let him decide and take action.

If you get back together he will still have exgirlfriend problems and they will take time to disappear.....I wish you the best

I'm quite a nervous person by nature and all of my flat mates were stood there - I don't want it to be obvious that there is still something between us at this point as it could cause problems (it's too premature).

I definitely do want something to happen, but I've got to wait until he's over with the girl. I know it will happen soon but until then I am just going with my life :-)

CherryCherry
Old 08-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Knower

I visited a friend's house who knows nothing about this situation (he's a guy, knows him but not really well) and he visited again! I saw him stood in the hall and he started laughing, gave me a massive grin and waved ...he's everywhere I go!

He left pretty much straight away because we were all going out. I could be overthinking this but it's so weird

CherryCherry
Old 17-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryCherry
I visited a friend's house who knows nothing about this situation (he's a guy, knows him but not really well) and he visited again! I saw him stood in the hall and he started laughing, gave me a massive grin and waved ...he's everywhere I go!

He left pretty much straight away because we were all going out. I could be overthinking this but it's so weird

Cherry,

That's a very cool story! I'd be interested in hearing how it turns out. I had something similar happen to me a few years ago but it's a long story... I won't even go into it on your thread. Lol.

That said, the title of your thread caught my attention because a "stranger" has been calling my phone for 2+ months. I've answered (and texted back) telling them that they have the wrong number but they continue to call and leave me voicemail's; it's the weirdest thing! But, apparently, I'm a Landlord in California and I have numerous decisions to make about my tenants and buildings...
Old 18-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Pathfinder

Perhaps you should keep a distance from your ex. Maybe this is a test. It would be best to begin a new chapter and fully engage with your university life. I had a similar situation and I wish I had walked away. Sometimes we read too much. Good luck with your studies!!
Old 19-10-2016, 11:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLynx
Cherry,

That's a very cool story! I'd be interested in hearing how it turns out. I had something similar happen to me a few years ago but it's a long story... I won't even go into it on your thread. Lol.

That said, the title of your thread caught my attention because a "stranger" has been calling my phone for 2+ months. I've answered (and texted back) telling them that they have the wrong number but they continue to call and leave me voicemail's; it's the weirdest thing! But, apparently, I'm a Landlord in California and I have numerous decisions to make about my tenants and buildings...

Hmm, maybe you seeing my thread and making a personal link with it is a 'sign' that you should try and find out who this caller is. I would love to hear your story from a few years back if you ever feel like sharing it :)

CherryCherry
Old 19-10-2016, 11:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by glucan
Perhaps you should keep a distance from your ex. Maybe this is a test. It would be best to begin a new chapter and fully engage with your university life. I had a similar situation and I wish I had walked away. Sometimes we read too much. Good luck with your studies!!

I am keeping my distance, you're very right. The way I see it is; if I keep my distance and he stays out of my vicinity it's how it's meant to be. If he does everything he can to be around me and the universe keeps bringing us together then there is unfinished business. I am not taking any action whatsoever now. I keep seeing him around all the time!

If someone is meant to be around you, the Universe will not let you be apart ... and if someone is meant to be away from you, then the Universe will never let you stay together :) (P.S. thank you, I am enjoying my studies!)

CherryCherry
Old 10-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Knower

Received a letter today, was face-down but something made me turn it over and it was addressed to him. Whoever had sent the letter obviously doesn't know he's moved out, and had put the address for next door so why did it end up in our flat?. I left it for someone else to deal with, then was wondering all day if I should contact him about it. When I came home, the letter was placed in the middle of the floor outside the flat (in the communal corridor). I took it inside, placed it in my draw and messaged him about it. By the way, he still keeps sending me messages asking how I am and if I'm free to spend time. I keep making excuses.

CherryCherry