Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-03-2012, 05:38 AM
IWCIII

Sea Salt turned solid while cleansing "Clearing Stones". Why?

Hello everyone, im new to the forum but had a question that i needed to ask. So i have long believed in cleansing the home with sage, frankinsence and dragons blood. Well recently i bought some stones in a pouch that are used for clearing. It consisted of a Bloodstone, Lepidolite, Obsidian, Orange Calcite and Sodalite. Well i carried it with me for about a month because i believed to have a negative vibe surrounding me for a few months now. Well the night before last i decided to cleanse and recharge the stones in Celtic Sea Salt. Tonight I decided to pull one of my moms stones out to give to her to take with her for her surgery tomorrow. When i went to get the stone, the sea salt was rock solid. Can anyone shed some light as to why the salt would have turned solid like this. i finally loosened the salt to get the stones out but am very curious of the meaning of this.
Old 15-03-2012, 05:59 AM
iolite

If there is moisture in the air, it'll do that.
Old 15-03-2012, 06:41 AM
IWCIII

I thought of that too but i had my windows open all day and a fan on last night. I just thought there was a meaning to why that happened not just there being moisture in the air...