Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Osian

Rose quartz energy is Receptive the elemental ruler: Water Chakra: Heart Zodiac Affinities: Taurus, Libra. I'm a libra and i love rose quartz, i don't feel the need to do a candle magic love spell with the stone as i feel its a little againsts someone elses free will, however i do find its healing benefits for love of the self helpful, it enables our heart energies to expand and embrace everything with pure, unconditional love. Being in this vibration attracts more love to us.
A friend bought me a small tumbled bit of R'QU and told me to put it beside the bed, wash it first and ask it to attract love into your life, so i did, 3 months later i met the love of my life, someone who i fell madly in love with, he then often bought me R'QU as a way of expessing his love for me, sooo i have a mean collection of it around the house, beside the bed, in the bath, in the living room, in my horses stables, in my car.....yeah yeah i like to feel loved . I'm no longer with this lover of mine BUT a massive BUT,,,, i have constant admirers, just as one chapter closes and i think right.....time for some me time now then someone else pops up wondering if i'm single! I feel the rose quartz is definetly attracting the love so be prepared for oodles of loving vibes with good old rose quartz, in fact i think in true libra style i'm going to run a rose quartz candle lit bath and meditate while the sun shines through,,,,ahh the bliss and pssst i can do that quite happily and single because i know i'm ok without a man. lol.