Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Experiencer
What does it mean to be a conduit of higher energy?

This and similar variants are in my life path description:

Quote:
You are a channel for the information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding and insight come to you without you having to go through rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, that attunes you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow.

Does that include energy itself? Or emotions? Because I sometimes feel things that don't seem like they can be described through words. All I can do is use music as a temporary release, but otherwise, it sticks. And it always feels like it's from an external source - never within me.

Anyone else experience this? How do you manage, and what do you channel the energy into if you barely understand what you're feeling?
Old 13-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Master
sorry, but to me, that quote is just a mishmash of 'stuff' that could apply to just about anyone who is searching.

when you don't understand what you're feeling you got to do the work to figure it out. I suggest starting with Byron Katie.
Old 14-05-2015, 08:57 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
Does that include energy itself? Or emotions? Because I sometimes feel things that don't seem like they can be described through words. All I can do is use music as a temporary release, but otherwise, it sticks. And it always feels like it's from an external source - never within me.
Emotions are energy in motion and feeling emotion is a 'reaction' to the energy that flows through us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
Anyone else experience this? How do you manage, and what do you channel the energy into if you barely understand what you're feeling?
Just do it. Sometimes understanding comes with acceptance and often there are things happening that goes beyond our consciousness, but when we relax into it realisation comes with the experience. The best way to understand a fairground ride is to ride it. What the quote is talking about is more of a clairesentience/Gnosis process I think and there are definitely 'things going on behind the scenes' at the moment, the energies are shifting and very different frequencies are coming through.
Old 14-05-2015, 09:13 AM
Master
It doesn't mean anything other than it is... a conduit, which is what some are.

Sometimes when people ask what I do I answer... what I'm told. (Then the cat walked across the keyboard (mmmmm4))

Do it, enjoy it, even freak out a bit... there's consolations.
Old 14-05-2015, 11:28 AM
Master

i think the key word in this is channel. it sounds like a mishmash until you live it. it is different when you channel. it is how it feels after the search is over and you have arrived. i so get it. it is like you dissolve into the collective. there are times it feels like you just spin wide eyed and see EVERYTHING. the east call it nirvana. when you dissolve. into the all.

now to the questions. does it include energy. sometimes. not always. if you are healing, definitely. even when you are teaching you can see the thought streams and when a person/receiver is ready you can see the stream enter into.

emotions? sometimes. it is so interesting when i channel and i can hear the emotion in the voice and i know i am not feeling it but the sender is. for me, emotions are not energy in motion. emotions light up the third chakra. it is deep deep feelings. not the love feelings but an internal feeling. deep deep feelings.

cannot describe in words. soooo true. words fail. so we use words like "like". it is like spinning wide eyed and and seeing everything. we use the word like because it paints a picture. pictures speak a thousand words. and then when we put the picture in motion, like spinning, it becomes a movie and movies speak a million words.

a release? learning to release it is tough. because a part of you does not want to let it go. you want to stay in it. even as you release...there is a residue that never leaves. just chop wood and carry water. music is another avenue of channel so i needed to stay away from it. doing the simple daily tasks grounds you back . chop wood carry water was used as an old school method. i do dishes and clean counters.

i experience it to. managing it is easier when you have someone else to talk to about it. someone that has not experienced it will put you down or want to life you up on a pedestal. but you want to just live. it is great to have someone else that understands.

i channel it into life. that is really where it belongs. it is kind of like i am a secret agent. going where told and doing what is needed. spreading the work and planting seeds that feed many. seeds that feed the spirit.

i know it is external. i know i do not understand it all. i am just grateful i got a little piece. you kind of just get used to it. it becomes just another job. after many years, the people/spirits you held in awe just become friends.

kk
Old 14-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Master
I only can talk about being a conduit from my own perspective.
Energies can not just be directed to this planet in particular this reality on this planet. After all it is a reality of fee will. Directing higher vibrational energies without permission would violate just this free will.
Many coming from higher densities incarnate, wake up at some point, and fulfill this role when needed as agreed.
Old 16-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Lorelyen

In a state of pure consciousness we're open to energies/messages/entities from anywhere on the astral. One's clairvoyance is useful to help grasping them without jolting out of that state. Trance is another way. Opening the third eye yet another, great if you're a visually inspired person.