Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-04-2015, 05:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Energy has no mass.

Mass is messered in weight such as in grams etc.. But energy may not have size or physical dimension. You know the common equation: E = MC2
Old 30-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Ascender

If energy is analogous to consciousness/spirit as many say, how does it retain memory & personality??
Old 30-04-2015, 06:52 PM
luntrusreality

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
If energy is analogous to consciousness/spirit as many say, how does it retain memory & personality??

Nothing is retained in a sort of memory jar that resides behind our current experience. All there is is always just whatever arises.
So memory and personality don't really exist in an outside "jar of things" but just constantly arise.
Old 30-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:

This would be the property of the physical, think of memory as a matrix. Part of it is always present (there). It's a physical characteristic and presence I think. The memory is passed in the physical part of the object and certainly through space. The memory in one particle is in every particle. I like the theory of the hologram universe.

Think of it this way. It is said that particles pop in and out in fully in every object over a period in time, but the object remain. It remains because of the other objects remain around it and because there are so many of them and the pattern is filled in again from the matrix itself. It doesn't and can't happen at the same time. The particles influence themselves keeping the integrity. The Universe is information.

That's how I see it works.
Old 30-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Ascender

So would that allow for the retainal of who we are after death?
Old 30-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Master

Quote:
So would that allow for the retainal of who we are after death?

For instance, do ghosts have form. If you can see them, yes they do. The paradigm is what we call form. Can something have form that you are able to put your hand through. It is not the form but what connects it.

I don't like saying this because it is contrary to what I have been told, but.... there will always be some kind of form as we move from level to level

In this plane the double slit experiment has shown matter does not always exist, nor dose wave - energy. It is both there and not there. I'm thinking the presence of form, even the energy field is one.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:02 AM
Suspended
The universe is energy.

I think the real confusion here is what people think of as energy, which is really the conversion of mass from one form to another. We are able to harness these effects for mechanical use, and we call that physical energy.

Psychic energy is similar, in that what we do is observe the effects of converting from one psychic state to another, harnessing the emotional energy that results, which we call energy.

So you see 'energy' is a very abstract concept, but with careful observation and reflection it can be made clear.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:21 AM
Master
Energies are the building blocks of the physical verse. Consciousness or what used to be called aether are the building blocks of energy.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched
The universe is energy.

So you see 'energy' is a very abstract concept, but with careful observation and reflection it can be made clear.

yes, and our physical bodies, which hold our energy is a temporary form. The human form (many individual bodies), which we see is a reflection of the single body that humanity exists in its eternal form (the universe).

That is where all the energy of humanity presides. The reflection that we observe in the temporary body returns back to its source, where all the "memory/record" is held.

mj
Old 01-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Guide
Everything is energy.

If you are really curious of the scientific understanding of energy, I would recommending reading a little about quantum physics, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and other sciences that study energy of systems and the random yet connectedness if energy (quantum level).

Everything you see and sense is energy. People are energy, trees are energy, a rock is energy. Everything spiritual and astrological is energy. Energy can change state, but can never be created or destroyed.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in