Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-08-2015, 08:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Manifestation for death

If someone really wants out of this life and into their next but do not want to actually commit suicide, do you think if they manifest this it will happen?
Old 31-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Administrator
I know of a couple they are both 92 they have been married for over 60 years the husband fell ill and died 30 minutes later his wife died of a broken heart they say,so it is possible when the fight has gone out of you . then you no longer wish to live.it is possible.

Namaste
Old 31-08-2015, 08:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah I have heard stories like that before. I guess that makes sense, if the fight for life has truly gone, then nothing would be holding you here. Thanks
Old 01-09-2015, 08:40 PM
Deactivated Account
In 2007 I had reached a point where I felt like I had reached my lowest in terms of my suffering (hurting) and overall just being fed up with my ongoing life struggle. It was like I had hit rock bottom. The intensity of the feeling hit me so hard one night I genuinely wished 'death' upon myself and asked to 'die' (it was as if I was calling out to the Universe to arrange circumstances that would grant me my wish). Immediately following this experience I got the impression, "in 5 years time", then the intensity of the hurting subsided... I couldn't have known this at the time, but what would happen over the course of the following 5 years is that I would endure through a spiritual awakening that would end up completely transforming my state of awareness and state of being. 5 years later this process culminated within me and I experienced what is described as an 'ego death' and full realization and integration of true nature/identity as Spirit (or soul). I am now completely healed and there is no more suffering. So in a totally unexpected way, I had actually gotten my wish - just not in the manner I had originally anticipated. Looking back I realize that it was necessary for me to go through that experience of feeling like I had reached my lowest and had bottomed out. Something 'shifted' within me when I reached that point - and I believe it was the beginning of the internal changes that ultimately would eventually bring me to my freedom/liberation. I'm sharing this in hopes that it may encourage you to look at feeling this way in a different light. Life can operate in mysterious ways - at times the totally unexpected plays out and it's not until we look back that we are able to see clearly how certain feelings and life experiences were part of a higher plan that was unfolding to serve a higher purpose. Keep on pushing forward...

Old 02-09-2015, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you wolfgaze, beautiful sentiment. Really love what you have said there.

Difficult to put it to someone who feels like they want it all over and try to see the beauty in what you are saying, but I hope that it is true. I know all is a journey and path, sometimes difficult, if it leads to better and more awareness, fantastic, if not, the experience wasn't meant to last .
Old 02-09-2015, 04:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafonthewind
Thank you wolfgaze, beautiful sentiment. Really love what you have said there.

You're welcome, friend....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafonthewind
Difficult to put it to someone who feels like they want it all over and try to see the beauty in what you are saying, but I hope that it is true. I know all is a journey and path, sometimes difficult, if it leads to better and more awareness, fantastic, if not, the experience wasn't meant to last .

It's true....

*hug*

Old 02-09-2015, 08:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
In 2007 I had reached a point where I felt like I had reached my lowest in terms of my suffering (hurting) and overall just being fed up with my ongoing life struggle. It was like I had hit rock bottom. The intensity of the feeling hit me so hard one night I genuinely wished 'death' upon myself and asked to 'die' (it was as if I was calling out to the Universe to arrange circumstances that would grant me my wish). Immediately following this experience I got the impression, "in 5 years time", then the intensity of the hurting subsided... I couldn't have known this at the time, but what would happen over the course of the following 5 years is that I would endure through a spiritual awakening that would end up completely transforming my state of awareness and state of being. 5 years later this process culminated within me and I experienced what is described as an 'ego death' and full realization and integration of true nature/identity as Spirit (or soul). I am now completely healed and there is no more suffering. So in a totally unexpected way, I had actually gotten my wish - just not in the manner I had originally anticipated. Looking back I realize that it was necessary for me to go through that experience of feeling like I had reached my lowest and had bottomed out. Something 'shifted' within me when I reached that point - and I believe it was the beginning of the internal changes that ultimately would eventually bring me to my freedom/liberation. I'm sharing this in hopes that it may encourage you to look at feeling this way in a different light. Life can operate in mysterious ways - at times the totally unexpected plays out and it's not until we look back that we are able to see clearly how certain feelings and life experiences were part of a higher plan that was unfolding to serve a higher purpose. Keep on pushing forward...

Oddly enough this is much like my story.
I was DONE. Even handed the piano player in our church the music I wanted played at my funeral. I Apologized to God or whatever Intelligent design there might be for 'not figuring it out, for not helping others to figure it out' and determined it was over. If I hadn't gotten it in 45 years I wasn't going to and this whole crazy roller coast ride called Life on Earth was wasted on me. I just wanted off the train now, no mater what happened to my immortal soul for the choice.

Without thinking about it at all I suspect I was just going to slowly stop eating and 'die naturally' and I began to set my affairs in order.

Instead awakening happened and that whole long process of Dark Night of the Soul, Ego death, surrender and cleansing, purging and re-building. It's been 5 years to date.

There's a lot on the other side of Surrender, and a life worth living. Walking daily with one's Higher Self (or whatever one would call it) is a life changer, it's being born again, into a new self and new union and a new cosmic understanding and a whole new line of possibilities.:)

Better to enter Surrender without trying to manifest your bodily death though. lol
Old 02-09-2015, 08:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Crystal, thank you for chiming in and adding experience and insight...
Old 03-09-2015, 07:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Not always. There were low points in my life where I wanted out. I even pleaded for death but wouldn't have had the guts to commit suicide myself. No one apparently was listening to me then, or they just flat out refused to listen. It's good and dandy, though. I had plenty more to accomplish. I no longer want out of this life anymore. Quite the opposite. I'd rather live it to the last drop.

I do believe there are spirits who will voluntarily sever someone's body/spirit link.......freeing them from this lifetime. However, there are a good many who will find out if someone has unfinished business in this life and if that is the case, they'll refuse to have anything to do with that.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 04-09-2015, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator
I never intentionally wished to commit suicide or deliberately leave the Earth. Because I really love the Earth and my physical life.
But in 2012 summer, I actually expected to 'die' after a bereavement which knocked the will to keep going out of me. I basically lay down and expected to pass over. I thought I had had a stroke as there was paralysis and great pain in my arm. Never for one moment did I intend to leave -just thought I was going to, and faced it happily. Not the slightest bit scared.
However, that didn't happen. Some beautiful spiritual learning happened instead of a very sweet and simple nature, for which I am so very grateful. It has been the greatest blessing of my life.
A little while after that while almost out of body I heard a voice ask me gently -was I ready yet to 'die'?
I answered -no not quite -not yet....and an impression of the countryside landscapes which I love so much came to me. I am very bonded to those places. Although there are very few things which intrigue me still in the world, and the way of Humans sometimes baffles and dismays me, I have some things which matter still. I realised I'm not ready to go yet.
The voice which had asked me went silent and the 'presence' disappeared.

Maybe one day the voice will ask me again. And maybe then I will be ready.