Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-02-2012, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
I sense that emotions are communications from our 'non-local' existence, and we receive those communications as 'feelings'..

Yes ... this resonates beautifully with me ...

... in my experience there is often confusion between the actual emotion/feeling and one's reaction/response to it ... when that occurs emotion is often considered to be less than positive ...
Old 04-02-2012, 01:56 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Yes ... this resonates beautifully with me ...

... in my experience there is often confusion between the actual emotion/feeling and one's reaction/response to it ... when that occurs emotion is often considered to be less than positive ...

It is my understanding that emotions are not negative (some are positive) but temporal.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
It is my understanding that emotions are not negative
I agree wholeheartedly :)
Old 04-02-2012, 02:00 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
It is my understanding that emotions are not negative (some are positive) but temporal.

Emotions are neither positive or negative in their pure essence. What an emotion becomes depends on the energy we fill them with. That is how I understand it.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:12 AM
res

They say there are three basic human emotions...love, fear and rage. All states of mind are a balance moving between these three. They seem t obe protective tools to get us through the human experience. Apparently these emotions are learnt and depending on how we are brought up will determine how balanced our emotions are in adulthood. I feel that love is a spiritual emotion, fear is a human emotion born of negative experience and rage is a symptom of human emotion.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:24 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
They say there are three basic human emotions...love, fear and rage.

Just courious but who have said this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
I feel that love is a spiritual emotion
I asked my spirit guides to give me an opportunity to post a line that I got in my head yesterday and here the opportunity is. Thank you guides

If you only see love as an emotion you have not seen love at all. You have only seen those emotions that love enlighten in you.
Old 28-02-2012, 12:21 PM
SpiritualGuidance

Emotions, often called feelings, include experiences such as love, hate, anger, trust, joy, panic, fear, and grief. Emotions are related to, but different from, mood.
Old 28-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky
Hi. I am wondering what emotions are , where they come from and who is it that feels them ?

are emotions energies recieved on spiritual astral plane or are really just something selfobvious that just exist ?

To me , my emotions , desire , love , compassion , anger , greed etc that formed and fit in into a "self" in a body named as CSEe .....all these "feelings" that I know it as "myself" is actually a pollutant energy that caused all my suffering ....."myself" is actually a pollutant against the pure energy of emptiness , so to me the purpose of "my life" is to understand , to discover and to free all these attachment that formed as " myself" and free me from suffering .
I am pure without "myself" as "myself" is all my emotions , desire , love , greed etc .
Thks
CSEe
Old 28-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
To me , my emotions , desire , love , compassion , anger , greed etc that formed and fit in into a "self" in a body named as CSEe .....all these "feelings" that I know it as "myself" is actually a pollutant energy that caused all my suffering ....."myself" is actually a pollutant against the pure energy of emptiness , so to me the purpose of "my life" is to understand , to discover and to free all these attachment that formed as " myself" and free me from suffering .
I am pure without "myself" as "myself" is all my emotions , desire , love , greed etc .
Thks
CSEe

If i get it right, emotions are against your nature and the source of all suffering ?

there was a time when i was in total emptiness, without any emotions. I kinda pushed it away because i was very very unresponsebly smoking weed just to forget about this emptiness..

now there isnt emptiness nor emotions..i search for the path that could leave me back to the Self againe , but its like there isnt any self to return to..
Old 28-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Lodewijkp

emotions don't excist , they are just energy and the labels you are giving to them are just symptoms of you projecting your ego, there is posititive and negative energy AKA polarity.

if you get in a different state of conciousness by meditation, using substances or other practices you will lose the judgments ..

because emotions cannot be judged , what the hell is hate ? nobody knows