Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Master
If You Could Be: Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere...

....But Not Your Present Self Now, Who Would You Be And Why?

Personally I'd like to be an American Indian in the 14th or 15th century, just before America was discovered by Columbus.
I'd like to know that 'oneness' with nature and live a totally natural life.

Or, to be a Tibetan Monk around 500 years ago and soak up the spirituality of the Himalayas and the East.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 22-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Master
There is a third choice for me, and that is to be someone alive on Earth in maybe 50,000 years time. Because I'd love to know how it all works out!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 22-10-2006, 03:46 PM
chi chi

mmm never really thought about that honza but i cant see me being anybody else but me
Old 22-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Guide

Honza, you can discover all of the above inwardly. And I mean that absolutely and truly, not figuratively. You needn't go back or forward in time, because true oneness exists where there is no time. The very thought or desire to seek oneness by changing the external is what is keeping you from realizing the same oneness that Indians or Monks experience right now or have in the past.

Chadley.

Last edited by chadley : 22-10-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Old 22-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Eduards

Hmm. Maybe i would like be people in Atlanta.
Old 22-10-2006, 05:05 PM
dreamer

i'd like to be at one with myself and live as everyone forever, not for anything other than the pure pleasure of living.
Old 22-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Deactivated Account
just little old me lol
Old 22-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Master
I can't say that I'd want to be anyone else. Every life has it's lessons and blessings...and I look at it this way: I would not give up a single blessing that I have in this life to be rid of any of the lessons I have to learn this time around.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 22-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
I can't say that I'd want to be anyone else. Every life has it's lessons and blessings...and I look at it this way: I would not give up a single blessing that I have in this life to be rid of any of the lessons I have to learn this time around.

wise words mg
Old 22-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Master
hehehehee...daisy we posted at basically the same time and had the same answer in mind

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Closed Thread