Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Free4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
similar to something i posted on here a couple of weeks ago..."all reaction is inaction" - j krishnamurti

can't say i've experienced you as being "nonreactive" which leads me personally to the notion that these are just intellectual concepts/ideas and not actualities that you live...but then it's what i do too...conceptualise that is, n3
Just because a person reacts to a reply does not mean he doesn't walk his talk. Isn't it a conceptual idea itself to think one must be nonreactive in order to experience what I talk about? So really what you just typed makes no sense at all. It was all conceptual based on what is thought of as true or not. Not the actuality of the situation. When one is unaware of the actions they set forth, that is the definition of crazy.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Free4ever

Anything is possible with willpower combined with faith. You can transform yourself in a matter of hours. If you know what you tell yourself comes true no matter what, you then know all whats left is chill and watch it come true before your very eyes.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Free4ever

Wonder leads to motivation to find an answer. Without wonder you already know the answer. Wonder creates more doing of the mind. Getting one further and further away from their true nature. If your curious about something. Try for once not to give in to the curiosity. You'll be surprised of the results.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Master
no curiosity? no sense of wonder? mindless?

if that's my "true nature" may as well just shoot me up with thorazine and be done with it.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:16 AM
Pathfinder

I think he's talking about detachment...
Old 10-12-2011, 06:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4ever
Just because a person reacts to a reply does not mean he doesn't walk his talk. Isn't it a conceptual idea itself to think one must be nonreactive in order to experience what I talk about? So really what you just typed makes no sense at all. It was all conceptual based on what is thought of as true or not. Not the actuality of the situation. When one is unaware of the actions they set forth, that is the definition of crazy.

of course it does. there's no such thing as a non-reactive reaction, obviously. and you can try to make my reply sound nonsensical all you want; this only further indicates fear and defensive aggression. to react is to be self protective of an image you have of yourself and this is fear. to state a conceptual truth you don't live is to be contradictory and thus invalidates and makes that truth utterly pointless as it get's no further than an intellectual concept.when you reply you're in the actua not the conceptual, and so why react? awareness of the self protective activity dissolves reaction, no?

Last edited by Arcturus : 10-12-2011 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Free4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
of course it does. there's no such thing as a non-reactive reaction, obviously. and you can try to make my reply sound nonsensical all you want; this only further indicates fear and defensive aggression. to react is to be self protective of an image you have of yourself and this is fear. to state a conceptual truth you don't live is to be contradictory and thus invalidates and makes that truth utterly pointless as it get's no further than an intellectual concept.when you reply you're in the actua not the conceptual, and so why react? awareness of the self protective activity dissolves reaction, no?
Is That so.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Free4ever

Effort or trying always fails. Sometimes the most negative words will lead you to experience your true nature. That word is F it. I don't care. Can't change a **** thing that happens to me. Why should I bother worrying about it. It's crazy.
Old 13-12-2011, 02:49 AM
Pathfinder

"Effort and trying always fails". That statement is only true if what you are trying for is perfection, or setting unrealistic goals. Effort most certainly does not always fail. That would mean no one has ever acheived what they set out to do. I think what you're more likely trying to figure out is acceptance of good and bad. Being able to be happy even if you do fail. Doesn't mean you always fail. When you say things like "I don't care" or "F it". You're developing a melancholy world view. The latin term is acedia, and it's regarded as a deadly sin by the Christian faith. Believe me I lived with a "F it" attitude for MANY years. It certainly wasn't freeing or beneficial to myself or anyone else, and it definitely wasn't my true nature. I wish I could more accurately describe what it took for me to change that view. Primarily I had to learn how to accept the events in my life as being neither good nor bad. Things happen to us and sometimes we erroneously perceive them as being bad. Only to find out later in life that they were moments of spiritual growth that God had used to make us stronger. I certainly don't think it a wise idea to settle on melancholy and "I don't care" as being the core of your true nature. You're much more than that. I believe you're meant to be happy not pessimistic. Love ya
Old 13-12-2011, 05:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4ever
Is That so.
yes it is.