Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Knower
Cat I SAW MY CAT'S AURA!!!!

I'm so excited!!! I'm not sure that I could do it again but I definately saw something.

I had just got back from work and was really tired but I thought I would quickly look on here before having a nap, (sad I know but in Lanzarote its a siesta which sounds better) so I was reading away and started to struggle to keep my eyes open.

I looked up at my cat who was sitting on the stairs and I saw a yellow/green surrounding her. I have been doing some exercises to try and see auras but so far hadn't had any luck.

Hopefully it won't be the only time, that or i've gone mad and I'm seeing things.
Old 14-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Master
Beautiful im so happy for you I love looking at my cats aura they are so innocent
Old 14-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Knower
Thank you Spiritlite

So do you think that is what I saw? Do you know what those colours mean?
Old 15-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Knower
Hi!

That's great that you seen your cats aura!

A while ago, I seen my aunt's dog's aura, and it was also the same colour as your cat! I looked into it a while ago, and If I remember correctly, it said that the colour means the animal thinks it's human - it was certainly accurate for my aunt's dog! I can't seem to find the website I found the info on though, but I did some more looking into it and found another website and which said this:

Yellow: Cunning. Watch out! This pet is up to something!
(aren't they always up to something?)

Green : Balance. However, when there is excessive green in an animal's aura, it indicates stubbornness and inflexibility. These pets are difficult to train.
Old 15-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Knower
Hi muireannrose,

I have to say your post really made me smile and I didn't think that was possible today. (a kitten at the shelter is very sick and I feel at a loss to help him )

My cat is convinced she is human and insists on laying on my pillow at night and drinking water out of my glass. She follows me everywhere, even the toilet

Just after I saw (I think I saw) her aura she ran up the stairs like a looney and starting running around up there.
Old 15-07-2011, 03:30 PM
iolite

Yellow indicates intellectual (cat is thinking) and green is the heart chakra (he was looking at you and feeling love).
Old 15-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Medium_Laura

When we are more out of touch with our physical world (almost falling asleep) it is that state in which we see/hear things in the astral. :) Congrats! Now you know where that state lies and you can easily get back to it again.
Old 21-07-2011, 05:25 AM
AnuChandra

I have a black healer cat. When I look at her aura with my physical eyes, I see green and turquoise. When I look at her aura with my souls eyes, she is usually a rainbow. Either way, she is BeYOUtiful!

Anu Shi Asta
Old 21-07-2011, 07:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Very cool on seeing your cats aura ! It seems things like this happen when you least expect it. I hope you get the experience again !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-07-2011, 04:46 PM
HallowsEve

It feels awesome, doesn't it?! I saw my cats aura too, it was a very pale yellow. :)